Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look Deeper (Hai and Romantic)

Hai Hai

Planetoid
Walking off of the ship the mid-aged or so women looked around, seeing the crowd but looking beyond that she saw the splendor of the island she had came to. She was holding her hand on a handle to a rolling bag which had another bag strapped to it, and over her left shoulder she had a fairly large book bag. She took another glance around and headed out with the crowd. She was touring one of the islands off the coast of Greece, having lived most of her life on the main land she wanted to spend some time out on one of these pieces of land in the water.

After a short walk, a person holding a sign with her name on it in front of a cab waved their hand to beckon her over to them. "'Ello, my name is Aegeus, I will be your driver for today. Is there anywhere you wish to go before I take you to your temporary home?" The male asked. She looked at him with a soft smirk, "No thanks, I'd just like to head home and get some rest, thank you." She stated to him. Aegeus helped her put the bags into the trunk and closed it, then opened the door for her and closed it when she got in.

After a slightly short but long drive, they finally reached a house on the out skirts of the city and some ruins. He slowed to a stop and got out to let the women out of her car, "Here is my card and number, ma'am. If you need a ride anywhere, just call me." He told her and she smirked. He then helped her take the bags to the front room of the home and left her be. She looked around the house in amusement, and then sighed. "Ah...finally some relaxation from that hectic office." She said, then grabbed a bag and started to unpack.

She had shoulder length hair, all hanging around her head except her face. Her hair was a natural brown color, and her eyes were a hazel color. Her skin tone looked like it had a mild tan to it, and her body was fairly slender. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt with the design of one of the ancient Greek Goddesses, Athena. She had loved the old Greek religions and beliefs, but Athena was her main interest. She even had a tattoo of an owl and an olive tree on the top of her right breast.

Her vacation was set for two and a half months, and she had packed for such, the office also giving her some money, and other necessities for her on reserve while she was there. After about a few hours of unpacking, she had looked at the time and could see she had plenty of day time left to shed off. "I guess I'll go look around." She said, heading out the door. She made it down the road before a man came up to her, "Tourist I take it?" He asked, "Why, yes, I am. What of it, sir?" The female asked him. "Well, just advise ya that you might wana stand clear of them there ruins. People say a monster live there, a gorgon in fact if you believe in such." The man said.

She could only let out a chuckle, "A gorgon you say? Well, I am sure it is just a rumor to scare of tourists, but I'll go check my self. Thanks for the warning any way darlin'." She said and walked past the male. After a little while she finally took it in her to go inspect the ruins the male warned her about. She went up to them, feeling a strange air of eeriness around her and the ruins now. She then hear a sound come from no where but every where, "He-hello?" She called out, feeling like she should leave now, and starting to turn to make a run for it, before her bones gained a mind of their own, causing her to walk in further in.

Sylla was waiting. Waiting for so long. Nobody loved her. Why else would she have been cursed to an eternity of life, stuck within ruins that few entered, and all left? The last words out of her mouth had been 'Please, Don't Leave Me.' How pathetic was she?

The woman laid, belly down, upon an amethyst cushion. Her pale violet skin was dull, lacking the luster of life itself. She certainly felt dead. How long had it been for her? Fifty years? One hundred? Superstition kept away any possible companionship. Or perhaps it was how hideous she felt she was. She pushed herself off her cushion slowly, looking at the richly colored coil of scales. Her body. Her unwanted, unloved, serpentine body.

Her sad, motherly face was framed in white locks that shone lightly. Her locks shifted and moved on their own accord outside of gravity, two red points at the end of each lock. They were snakes, just as her body was. She was a Gorgon, cursed to live forever, haunting an abandoned place.

After a short while she started to feel more eased. She looked around and started to notice most of the ruins had certain pictures on a lot of them. She had found a building in the ruins and entered, seeing more pictures, telling stories. "AH! This is the stories of Medusa....or some other gorgon maybe?" She questioned, 'reading' each of the stories depicted on the walls.

"This is amazing...none of these are written in books anywhere!" She stated, her voice slightly echoing through the caverns of the old building. She had only wish she brought a book along with her. She eventually came to a chamber, looking around she could see statues all over. She started to closely examine one and could see that it wasn't perfectly like a human's features. "How ever these things were made, they were made by craftsmen, not by magic." She stated. "Seems like someone didn't want this, Gorgon, to be liked too much." She said with a smirk and a chuckle.

After venturing a bit further, she finally came to what looked like a live creature, with scales and what seemed to be like a mixture of a human upper body and a snake's lower half. She then tried to look closer and realized what the hair was, and was doing. The hair was moving, actually moving! She let out a gasp and held her hands over her mouth, slowly backing away. She only hoped she didn't alarm the gorgon. She was almost out of the room until she bumped into one of the statues. She was turning to catch it before it was too late, but time seemed to slow for her and the statue was out of her grasp, then fell with a shatter, echoing the entire ruins.

In her rather slow state of apathy and self-loathing, she took a few moments to begin to feel the slight tremors in the earth. Her tongue slithered out of her mouth, tasting the air softly, the forked end flickering before slipping back between her lips. There was something different about the taste. Something foreign. Could it be?

As she turned she found a statue falling, crashing to the ground and shattering like stained glass. Art gone. And Sylla didn't care. There was a human here. A woman had stumbled upon her. Alone. And she too, looked scared. And Sylla would not blame her. Sylla knew. She knew she was unwanted, unloved. And even as she looked at the woman, she did not turn to stone. That was only if she bit her victim with her venom.

But when her body moved into motion, it became quick. It slipped along the ground, racing toward the sound. When she saw the human up close, she slowed and kept her bare chest covered with a single arm. "P-please... Don't be scared... Please don't run away from me."

Athren started to go for the exit, but had stumbled over the rubble and fell down on her butt. She looked back up at the Gorgon and despite the horrific stories about them, she couldn't help but find this one slightly attractive. She always had a thing with snakes anyway, owning a boa and viper at her original home, but only brought the boa with her here. She looked at the gorgon's eyes and could see the loneliness it could feel. "The stories...people just made those out of fear, didn't they?" She asked, still on her rear.

She would slowly start to get up, but kept a slight distance away from the creature. "You don't really...Turn people to stone, do you?" She asked, curious about what was true and what was theory. She softly brushed her self off, then started to examine the gorgon as she got closer to her. She wouldn't move to run away any more, feeling more attraction to the being than fear. "I-I'm Athren. My parents thought to try and name me after one of the ancient Greek Goddesses. They thought if they did that, I might end up becoming more like them." She said and softly chuckled. "I've studied the stories of ancient Greece...but it seems like the stories of the gorgons is a bit exaggerated, aren't they?" She asked, looking up at the albino snakes on her head.

Sylla was rather amazed. The woman was staying. Her fears were seemingly gone. As she looked at the woman, she began to speak. A heavenly voice. A little husky, confident while still inquisitive. The gorgon was elated.

"The stories are true... For Medusa. My elder by many years. She's the only one to have had the ability to turn people to stone with a gaze. Though powerful, it was turned against her. I can only turn people to stone, should I use my venom."

While the woman was examining her, she was examining the female. She'd never had any problems finding a pleasing aesthetic in the female body. Smooth, curvy, flexible, and soft. They wee amazing creatures compared to men.

"Well... I must say... You must at least have the courage to a Goddess to stand before me without fear. Or at least without heeding fear. I am Sylla. Cursed to lie here when the caverns under the waterway collapsed. Now, I am isolated here in these ruins."

Athren looked at Sylla's face once more. "Seems my curiosity is getting the better of me then?" She said with a half questioning tone. She then looked Sylla up and down, examining her body one more time. "So...the stories about gorgons...weren't just stories?" She asked, wanting to know how long these creatures have been around. "I mean, what other creatures are still alive that humans think are fake?" She added on, her voice edging on.

She then heard some echoes coming from down the corridors and started to listen to them. She heard some of them talking about a tourist coming down here and how long it had been. Crap! It's been that long? She thought and then heard something worse. "Yeah, we gona show that gorgon a thing or two about killing people!" One said, and she could understand him over any of the other people. "We gotta hide." She said, looking at Sylla. "Where can we hide in here?" She asked, looking around the room, trying to be quiet.

"The Greek Philosophers encouraged curiousity and the exploration of the questions that would arise." She could feel the eyes running over her body, making her cover herself up just a little bit more with her hands. "Well... Most of what you'd heard of in stories was real. And your Bermuda Triangle, it's really the whirlpool that Odysseus had to avoid. Scylla if I remember the name that the humans gave it."

"Come." She guided the human to a large pile of rubble. There was a small cave area in the back of it, large enough for her to fit in. She ushered in the human woman first, then slid herself in tail first. A few small snakes came from her arm, completely separating and slithering off among the rubble. If the hunters came near, they could make a quick strike and deliver her venom.

After a short while, Athren thought the men were gone, but couldn't really tell until Sylla moved out. It must have been safe then. Athren came out and dusted her self off a bit. She then looked to the Gorgon and chuckled. "Well...that wasn't entirely the funnest thing I had to do." She said in a sarcastic tone and chuckled again. "I must ask...how long have you had to do things like this? Or go through things like this?" She questioned, then realized how exposed her body was.

Athren was a bit busy examining a new creature to see that she was basically naked right in front of her. This realization made Athren blush slightly, feeling kind of embarrassed. "Uh...why don't you have any clothes?" She questioned, then though that maybe it was kind of hard for a half snake women to go and get clothing from the local store. "Do you...want any? I mean I brought a slue of things from my actual house down to the one I am staying at here. I also have enough money to buy half the clothing stores here." She said with a slightly nervous chuckle.

The men left and Sylla got out of the hiding spot she always used. Not once had anyone ever really found her. But sometimes the superstitious locals tried to hunt her down after a person stayed on the island too long. The island was big enough that some humans never really entered the ruins. As she helped the woman out of the hiding spot, she answered the question. "I've been here for millennia... I can't say exactly how long. I've long since lost count. As for the hunters... They don't come often. And they've never found me."

"C-Clothes?" She bit her lips lightly, thinking. "I-It's not really in our nature. We glide over the ground, so things we wear would get dirty, I guess..." She pondered if really it would be so bad to have some sort of shirt. One long enough to hide her stomach and sex before it went into her tail. "I would not want to impose. I've never worn clothing in my life... So it's... Unnecessary."

Athren looked at Sylla one more time and her blush was starting to go deeper. "Come on, this place doesn't look comfortable at all. I wana show you my house, and 'no' is not an answer for me." She said, grabbing the gorgon's free hand and pulling her along now. Athren had to be careful not to run into any public groupings, or any normal person for a matter of fact. It took a while seeing as she wasn't that accustomed to the roads and things of this new place, but it was easy as it was sun down now.

After a little while she finally made it to her home with Sylla and unlocked the door, going in. "Go ahead and wait here, this is the living room, I guess." She said with a chuckle. "Here, let me see if I have a shirt or something you can try on." She said, heading to her room. After about five or six minutes, she finally made it back with a pile of clothing. She loved clothing, a lot. She set the pile on the couch and grabbed a bra first. "Lets see if any of these fit you? You seem to be about the same size as me...I think." She said with a nervous chuckle and scratched her head. "Don't worry, I helped plenty of my friends back home find some clothing to fit, it'll be fun, come on." She said and got ready to 'play dress up' with the Gorgon now, and didn't feel any thing but joy and a sense of glee.

The Gorgon was a little too passive to put up much resistance as she was dragged completely out of her element. So many times, she feared being caught. But somehow the human managed to sneak her around without being seen. The woman was too strong-willed for her to say no to seeing her home. The world had changed around her so much, and she wasn't able to lie to herself and say she wasn't interested in it.

When she entered the home, she immediately felt weird. The ground had been covered by a thick, cloth substance, like a thick weave. It was soft, but at the same time scratchy against her scaled body. The home was completely sealed, even the open places covered by a clear material she'd never seen or felt. It was slick to the touch and seemed quite thin. It felt too weak to actually support anything. Then the woman came back with a pile of clothing, in such different colorings. And the first thing that was picked up was a few small straps of cloth holding together two rounded triangular pieces. She took it and held it between two fingers, staring at it like to was the ultimate oddity. "Wha... How... Huh?"

She chuckled watching Sylla. "It's called a bra, darlin'." Athren said and walked up to Sylla. "You know, forget the bra, lets just find a shirt first." She said with a chuckle and started to dig in the pile of clothing. She then pulled out a very long shirt with an American race car driver on it and walked over to Sylla. "Here, try this on." She said, handing the shirt to the Gorgon and went over, pulling out a pair of shorts. "Might as well change my clothing." She stated softly.

She pulled off her pants, exposing her black panties, and then started to pull on the shorts, zipping them up and buttoning them. They were a pair of very short shorts, barely half way down her thighs when put on. "Hmmm...." She then grabbed a plain white shirt and pulled off her current one, tossing that with the dirty pants. She had on a matching black bra, and then covered it up with a the new shirt and turned to see how the Gorgon was doing with the shirt.

Sylla put the shirt on, albeit backwards. It was similar to a robe, which she'd seen before. So she did have some idea. It was just the picture that confused her. Most snakes had patterns on their backs, so she figured that was where the picture was. The gorgon pulled at the neck a little. "It's... Not very forgiving on the neck..." She mentioned quietly, obvious to a modern human it was just because she had the shirt on backwards.

She'd of course caught the glimpse of the undergarments as the woman pulled her new clothes on. "These are rather inconvenient things... So many layers, and yet they serve seemingly no purpose. And they're uncomfortable... No wonder why my kind don't wear these things."

Athren chuckled softly. She walked over to the gorgon and grabbed the small tag that would be under her chin. "This, is supposed to be the other way around." She said with another chuckle. She then listened to Sylla's statement. "Well...these layers do serve a couple purposes." She said with a soft pause, "Though, I don't think any would actually be meant for you." She added on.

"You see, today people wear all these layers to keep from showing off too much of them selves, in public." She informed. "While other people wear them...well, lets just say to be attractive." She stated with a nervous chuckle this time. Athren then turned around so her back was to Sylla. She hit her head against her palm a couple times muttering a few words under her breath, "Doh, Athren, what were you thinking? You just brought a gorgon into your house and are now dressing her! Smart idea, Athren, smart idea..." Was what she said, but tried to make sure Sylla didn't hear her.

"The Greeks believed that the body was beautiful and something to behold. Robes were mostly for warmth." She pondered the humans and their fashion. Some who did not want to show their bodies, and some who needed the clothing to look attractive. It just wasn't getting into her head properly.

She took off the shirt and flipped it around. "Is it fashionable to wear clothing that's been given a visual representation of this... Dale Jerr. Eight?" Sylla sighed again, she just didn't really get it. Maybe she was better off on the island. "This makes me look better?"

((Sorry for taking so long))

Athren chuckled. "Yes, I am Greek my self. Though, the laws of people today forbid us from walking around half naked or what not, and people look at you kind of odd when you dress up that differently." She stated and then looked at Sylla. "Well, the pictures is a way for people to advertise them selves, or their things. But...I guess since you aren't really heading out anywhere. I might have packed something..." She said, her voice trailing off.

"Be right back, stay here." She said and made a dash for her room once more. "Ah ha! I got it!" She said and walked out, holding something behind her back. "This might look a bit more familiar to you then." She said, pulling out an old Athenian robe and held it up. "I got this a long while back. I never actually tried it on yet. You can wear it if you want." She said, holding it up to Sylla, it being just a good enough height to pass of as a fairly long shirt rather than some robes.​

Sylla took the robe, and got a little taste of nostalgia while she was at it. She was familiar with the style of the robe, though the material was more modern. It just made the material feel all the better against her hands. It just felt a little bit smoother. A little thinner too. "Thank you."Her voice was quiet as she slipped it over her body.

On her body, the top was a bit low, and gave a generous view of her cleavage. The bottom of her robe was just long enough to cover the part of her she kept vertical. She looked around at it, questioning it. "D-Does this... Make me look attractive?"

Athren looked at Sylla and examined her as she turned slightly. "Well, if you ask me. You looked attractive to me either way. But this does make you seem a bit more decent. Now you can actually use your hands for things, yes?" She asked with a chuckle, walking to the kitchen. "What do you normally eat? I'm feeling a bit hungry." She said.

She opened the cupboards and started to look around at the food she had there. The house had been filled with a bit of food, had furniture in it, cable, some electronics, and other appliances she would need. The house was prepped and ready for her to stay a few days, and she would need to get more food on her own.​

Sylla blushed intensely as she heard the compliment. Lucky for her, her body was already an amethyst color, so the blush only really enriched the color in her cheeks some. "Uh... Thanks..." She bit her lower lip gently, picking at the robe a little out of nervousness.

"Uh... I just eat whatever I can find..." She chuckled very embarrassedly. "I haven't really done much in the way of food for a long time..."

Athren smirked and started to think. "You need to try some of my favorite." She said, pulling down assorted veggies and noodles. "They call it ramen. But I sort of added a bit of Italian touch to it." She said with a chuckle. "Just...sit some where near the table." She said with another chuckle. She felt like she was with a few of her friends now, back at home.

After about ten to twenty minutes she had finished the dish and grabbed two bowls and set one in front of Sylla and the other on the opposite side of the table. The table wasn't that big, maybe meant for four people to eat at with comfort. She poured some of the ramen into the two bowls and then sat down across from Sylla and blew into the bowl, trying to cool it. "It's still a bit hot though." She said with a chuckle, holding her fork in hand.​

Sylla slid over to the table, completely confused at the chair things. Then again, her body wasn't exactly what the inventor of the chair had in mind. So she simply coiled up next to the table, making sure not to mess up the robe any. It wasn't hers after all.

When the food came, she was confused about it as well. Food in her time was rather basic. And solid stands of something didn't come packed with broth. Confused, she tried slurping, and immediately backed away before her lips touched the bowl. It was indeed hot. Really hot.

Athren smirked and chuckled softly. "You alright?" She asked with a bit of concern in her voice. "That's why you blow on it. Here, let me show you real quick." She said, walking over to the other side of the table. "You use this, it's called a fork. You normally eat the veggies and noodles first, but you might still want to blow on them and cool them down." She said. "And be careful with the fork too, it has little prongs that might hurt if you stab your self with them." Athren stated with a soft chuckle.

"Ramen was normally eaten by a thing called chopsticks, and it started in Asia, to the east." She stated, trying to remember if the Greeks knew about Asia at the time or not. "The Americas developed ramen after they found it in Asia, and started to make their own version of it. This is sorta what they both are like. With a a bit of Italian spices in it that is." She informed. "How long has it been since you learned of the outside world?" She questioned, wondering how far she would have to teach Sylla.​

"The last I was part of the main world... Medusa had been freshly slain..." Sylla had no idea what numerical representation she could use. She hadn't thought of time in quite a long while. She looked down at the ramen and blew on a fork-load, finding the utensil to be odd and clunky. When she took a bite, she was just glad it was hot, cooked food. Because of her deprevation, she felt like it was the best meal she'd ever had. Certainly the best she'd had in ages.

Back
Top Bottom