Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Bonds (Long/Short Term RP Request)

Vahn Seele

Star
-- About Me --

My name is Vahn and I'm looking for RPs! So that you can tell if we are compatible, here's a bit of what I look for when I'm writing. I like to write in third person with at least a few paragraphs. This can be anything from character thoughts, action, dialogue. I want who I am writing with to be able to know a character as well as I do. That said, I am looking for a mix of smut and story, with no clear ratio. Have a particularly spicy theme? We can talk it out to find a middle ground of reasonable buildup for the heated payoff. I tend to lean in favor of long term plots, but I do accept one offs and short term ideas. It is adult roleplaying, so there's going to be some adult themes here and there.

If you'd like to learn more about me, shoot me a message and I'll gladly chat with you. I am friendly, no matter what my cat, Po, says.

-- Limits --

No vore, no excessive gore, no toiletplay, no underage (loli or shota, please be 18+), abuse or yaoi. No controlling my character without talking to me first.

-- Current Craving --

I don't have a specific plot put together for this, but I'm open to both short and long term ideas. The core theme would be around two siblings (twins or older/younger) discovering their affection for one another and dealing with it. It can be modern, fantasy, sci-fi, whichever way we want to spin it.

I'm willing to write this as MxF, FxF, or FutaxF.

-- Archive --

One thing that I want to get started is an Isekai-style plot. If you're not familiar with it, isekai is a genre of anime/manga that focuses on a character being taken into a different world. This could be by means of reincarnation, teleportation, really whatever plot device gets someone out of their world and into another. If it makes it easier, we can use an existing world, but I like to keep things as far from a canon plot as possible. I'm willing to use characters from them, but it is difficult to write for characters that I don't 100% know, nor feel confident in portraying for another person.

If you have an itch to explore the above, DM me and we can talk out the specifics.

-- Suggest Your Ideas --

If there is a plot or pairing that you want to do, feel free to suggest it. I've simplified my thread to make it easier to find what I'm currently doing, but I am willing to do more than what is stated above. Just DM me and we can find a plot that works for the both of us.

Thank you for reading and have a great day ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom