Fx Male Short-Term Kinky Smut Driven RPs - LF Dom Male

Eryveth

Meteorite
Hello hello!

Still figuring things out on the site, but as I do, I figure I can put out one RT for now. I'm looking to RP on PMs mainly!

I'm craving an RP involving some amount of violence and abuse. If this isn't your cup of tea, I suggest not reading further! 😅

I'm desperately craving a situation where YC is physically abusive to MC.
Slapping, spanking (wanna beat MC's pussy? I love you), punching, kicking, hair-pulling. Even more extreme things like whipping, belting, slamming against a wall, etc. I would especially love if YC gets off on being violent.
I do have my limits though. I don't like excessive amounts of blood (for example, whip scars bleeding is okay, a stab wound is less okay, a chopped off limb is not okay), or broken bones and the like.

My Favourite Kinks (I will explain the ones that I think need it)
  • Humiliation/Degradation - erotic humiliation mainly, but also love being made to feel worthless, like MC is only good for taking cock
  • Objectification - being treated as a piece of meat to fuck and manhandle, rather than being treated as a human or as an equal
  • Name-calling
  • Physical abuse (see above)
  • Multiple men x 1 female - this isn't a must, but it definitely is great for me if you can play multiple characters.
  • Dub-con/non-con
  • Bondage - especially with ropes, and if it leaves marks
  • Age differences - Love MC being 7 or more years younger than YC, of course depends on the situation, if we're doing a bf x gf RP, I'm less particular about this, but most of the time

My Other Kinks (these are totally optional, include any that you do like)
  • Watersports - bathroom control, MC being made to drink pee, MC being peed on, desperation, MC peeing in clothes
  • Toys and clamps
  • Electrocution - electric toys, jumper cables, be it as a punishment or as a took for bimbofication, I'm here for it
  • Bimbofication - body modification and loss of intellect. I do have specifications on what I like though, so message me if you want to know.
  • Bestiality - monsters, animals, large insects, shapeshifters, anything
  • Object insertion - random objects around the house, fisting, hot wax, whatever honestly
  • Many many more, if you have something that's not on this list, just ask. As long as it's not in the limits list below, I will at least give it a shot.
  • Excessive cum - including but not limited to swallowing, addiction, inflation, stuffing, cum eating (being made to eat YC's cum out of a bowl is chef's kiss)

My Limits (Non-negotiable)
  • Snuff/death
  • Scat/vomit/any bathroom stuff except pee
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Femdom - it does nothing for me, I'm not interesting in it at all
  • pregnancy/impregnation (oviposition and eggpreg are okay though)
IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't consider anal a limit for me, but it is just a little bit above that. I don't mind it, I like it occasionally here and there, but if you are someone who likes anal a lot and wants it to be the focus during sex scenes, then I may not be the right RP partner for you.

Now if you have come this far and liked all my kinks/cravings, I commend you, and give you a list of pairings I would like to play out. I'm ranking them with *s between 0-3.
Nothing - I'm only willing to play this if we literally have all our kinks in common​
* - Would love to play this if you bring me an interesting idea for it​
** - Would love to play this​
*** - Craving​

In the order YC x MC
(Step) Dad x (Step) Daughter **
Uncle x Niece **
Kidnapper x Victim **
Boss x Secretary (Specific Plot in Mind)**
Abusive BF x GF ***
Scientist x Human Experiment * (Add a * if it involves bestiality)
Teacher x Student *
Monster/Demon x Nun *
Master x Slave
Stalker x Victim
2 (or more) Roommates x Girl needing a room (plot in mind) ***
Doctor/Therapist x Patient **
I think that's good for now! I'll add more if I can think of anything later!

Hope to hear from you guys soon, let me know your kinks/fetishes, as well as which scenarios you would like to play out the most! We can go from there and try to work out something between us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom