Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Harem of Futokoro Academy (NSFW)

MissBermuda

Milking Machine
Hello there, darlings. This plot idea is one I started with another user and it was going really well... until they bailed on me for a busy schedule. The average message was approximately 750 to 1,000 words in length, but I'm not demanding that for this second run at it. I just want someone who can: 1.) Write in complete and coherent sentences. 2.) Stay for the duration of the roleplay. 3.) Handle 12+ different female/futa/etc characters playing opposite them. Yes, I will be playing them all.

All you need to be able to do is know how to fuck. You can be dominant or submissive, because at many points throughout the story, you're gonna experience them both. There will be big girls, small girls, chicks with dicks, big tits, small tits, dark skin, pale skin, cosplay, awkward girls, dominant girls, rocker chicks, wrestler chicks AND SO MUCH MORE! What much more could you fucking ask for?

Can you write a fluent English sentence? You can! Can you do it a few more times and then click send? Wow! You just met the requirements for this roleplay. Good job, my boy! As a reward, look upon this cum-worthy cleavage. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tiddies.

d9yipxv-813430ef-ddbe-409d-a96e-4d1f57f0374b.gif

The general idea for the plot is: YC will be the only male attending Futokoro Academy in 100 years. It is the highest honor to be accepted due to their perfectionism and extremely demanding requirements. They only accept girls (aged 16 and up) who have shown their worth throughout their early lives by achieving perfect scores and demonstrating unrivalled levels of focus. Men are never able to keep up in this world, many try but few succeed. To be accepted as the sole male is every man's dream. Alone in a sea of ass and tiddies. These girls have been working to the limit since they could first hold a pencil, and now they're here... it's time to let loose all that pent up energy and frustration. And look who's right in their line of sight. YOU.

NOW! I have a big fetish for uncut cocks. We can negotiate kinks and personality types in the PMs, so hit me up. If your message grips me, you'll be a potential candidate. This story will be a pretty long one, with lots of lewd behaviour and sexy anime babes, so get on board or get the fuck out. I can't wait to read all your fucked up messages!

My kinks: uncut cocks, premature ejaculation, oil, feet, anal play, rape play, blowjobs/deepthroat, foreskin play, facials/cum-in-general/creampies, gloryholes, sleep sex, public sex, handjobs (underrated kink), sweat, cucking, small cocks, big cocks, cocks of any kind really, hot-dogging, drug use (smoking the hot 'n' spicy vegetation), alcohol/smoking, rimming, ball licking/sucking, cock-slapping, femdom, cosplay and a bunch of other random stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom