Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Nereid's MxM Search

elysia

pretty little cynic
AN INTRODUCTION
  • My online name is Nereid
  • I roleplay in the third person, and write about a paragraph every response
  • I exclusively play bottom/submissive characters
  • I'm interested in darker erps with taboo themes and dubcon/noncon
    • This does not, however, mean I condone such things in real life
  • Normally, I'll reply a few times a week, sometimes daily if I'm really invested
  • I'm ditch friendly; If you're no longer interested, that's okay, just tell me
    • I expect you to extend the same courtesy and not complain if I'm no longer interested
    • Also note that, if you want to start up again some time later, I'll likely be more than happy to give it another shot
  • Please don't hit on me. I'm here to roleplay, not looking for any real life relationships
    • I'm sorry if that comes across as arrogant or presumptuous, but it's happened on other roleplaying sites
  • For this roleplay, I will be using Bryan Dechart as a face claim
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
  • Someone willing to play a dominant male character
  • Someone willing to play a character that is older or the same age as my character (preferably older)
  • Someone who can reply on a weekly basis
  • Someone who can write a paragraph every response
  • Someone who can, for the most part, use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
  • Someone who is alright playing through pms
  • Someone who will use real life face claims
STORYLINE
YC is a tyrant, ruling over his kingdom with an iron fist. MC is the leader of the rebellion, having rallied hundreds of people into action after YC had his parents executed years prior. Ever since the first time YC saw MC on the battlefield, he's been infatuated with him. The idea of bringing the fierce, handsome rebel down to little more than a pet, a glorified cum dumpster for him to use whenever he saw fit, arouses him more than anything ever has. So when his soldiers bring in a batch of captured rebels, and he spots a familiar face among the crowd, YC pounces on the opportunity to make good on all those fantasies.

This storyline could include kinks like:
  • Dom/sub dynamics
  • Noncon
  • Bondage
    • Namely gags, collars, cuffs, ropes, and blindfolds
  • Deep throating & throat fucking
  • Anal sex & anal virginity
  • Humiliation
  • Marathon sex
  • Toys
    • Dildos, nipple clamps, plugs
  • Sexual exhaustion
  • Public sex
  • Exhibitionism
  • Forced clothes-wearing
    • In the sense that YC forces MC to wear lingerie and some feminine clothing
  • Among others

Back
Top Bottom