Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Alleviating the boredom

Jessamine

Planetoid
I'm Jess, and like many people, I've recently found myself with plenty of time on my hands. I'd love to ward off the boredom by brainstorming and writing!

You can find my f-list here; if you have any questions about kinks/limits, just let me know!

A little about me:
  • I can be a little wordy, so 1-3 paragraphs are my normal; I'll always try to match the effort of my partner!
  • OOC chat is big for me; I always try my best to brainstorm with my partners to make sure the RP suits both of our wants. I never want to god-mod in an RP, or try and figure out plot points in the dialogue, all of that can be taken care of in OCC. Plus, I like to get to know my partners!
  • I like to write a ratio of 60/40 smut/plot, but this is always negotiable!
  • If you don't hear from me, reach out! I'll always try to let you know if I'll be gone for an extended amount of time, or if I'll have a chance to reply later.
Plots:
(None of these are concrete ideas, please feel free to add on/suggest your own!)

High Society:
  • The International Society for Young Women is throwing their annual gala to induct young women from all over the globe into high society. The young women attending have been preparing for years to prove their dedication and charity to society; except for one. Chosen as a part of a new scholarship opportunity, one young women from a low-income family is flown out to New York in order to attend the event, and receive a $50,000 scholarship towards her schooling. However, when the time comes, the gala is shockingly different to what she expects...
    • I envision this RP involving multiple characters, with as many kinks as we want!
It's Not You, It's Me
  • After a tough break up, Alice receives a number of weird, staticky messages on her voicemail. Mixed in between the white noise is her ex-boyfriend's voice, asking if he can come pick up a few items he left at her apartment. Feeling nostalgic, and a little lonely, she tells him he can come over the next day. Unbeknownst to Alice, he has other plans for his visit.
    • This RP could take some darker elements, or could be heavily steeped in mind control/hypnotism. Open to suggestions!
Feel free to suggest other ideas you might have!

Back
Top Bottom