Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Slave and Master. [Eric and Angelicxdream.]

angelicxdream

Supernova
Sitting in a dark cell, Audrey sat on the ground, her limp brown hair clung to her body, sweat covering over her skin like a second layer. There was a dim light against the stone wall, but she was at the other side of that wall. She looked around, blinking, this place, it was different from the auction house, where she had been auctioned off. That was a blur, she hadn't known who had bought her, who had wanted to buy her but didn't have enough money. And, different from the orphanage, where she had been living almost all of her eighteen years on earth. As far as she could tell, she was the only one in the cell. The only one in this dungeon. She was wearing pieces of raggy clothing, the gray shirt, it was falling off her pale shoulders. She looked down at the matching pair of pants she had on, at least it was warm. There wasn't a window in here, so she didn't know what time of day it was, if it was cool or warm outside, if it was spring, winter, summer or fall. She stared down, looking at the cool, hard tiles on the ground, shivering some as she continued to try to find out where she was.

She didn't remember much. She had fallen asleep on the way here. She didn't remember anything. Did someone buy her? Was it someone rich and wealthy, or someone that just had enough money to win the auction? Clutching her clothes, careful to shift it over the exposed parts of her body, careful not to rip and tear it further, the worn clothing would surely leave gaps and holes in certain areas in time. She wrapped her thin arms around herself, pushing her knees up to her chest to hug herself, comforting herself that everything would be fine, cooing to herself. She knew she was just giving herself a false sense of hope. Finding a rock nearby in her jail cell, she held it close to her palm, squeezing it in her palm, and pressed it against the back wall, slowly making a tally mark, just one single line on the wall. She wanted to make sure she had some sort of knowledge of the time she would spend here. She didn't have a calendar, or a watch. She just had the clothes on her back, and herself.

She didn't know where she was. What country she was in, what city she was in, she knew none of that. But, she hoped she was at least in the same region as her orphanage. Her orphanage was in a shady district in New York City, so she hoped she was at least in the state. She paused, and dropped the rock suddenly, that was clutched into her hands, making scratch marks and thankfully no blood had dripped out of her pale skin. She had thought she had heard someone coming, and just in case, dropped anything that might seem like a weapon, or something that would give her trouble with her new... she shivered as she finished her thought, owner. It could have been the wind, or a squirrel outside, but she just wanted to be safe.

Eric, a potential master, was looking around the indoor slave market, when he saw Audrey. His blondish-red hair was spiked up somewhat. He was looking for the perfect female slave. Ever since his wife had died in an unfortunate freak accident, Eric had obviously been lonely. He had an erection that stuck right out of his pants. He took out some money, roughly one thousand dollars, and handed it to the man selling Audrey. Eric then awaited his new slave girl.

(This is all I've got so far)

The man grabbed Audrey's arm roughly, and grunted in her ear, "This is your new master." As he continued to speak to her, she shivered, as she heard his words, "I'll miss fooling around with you, my dear.." She waited as the transaction finished, and was led out of the store with Eric leading her outside. When that stream of sunlight hit her, she squeezed her eyes closed. She had been locked inside the cell for so long, she hadn't known what the sunlight felt like. And now, she cringed, it was unbearable. She didn't trust Eric, afraid of what he would do to her. But of course, it had been the same with the other masters. She had been toyed with, taken advantage of so many times. She wasn't expecting much out of life. She wondered where they were going, looking down, realizing she didn't have shoes, her feet bare as they pressed against the concrete, being careful not to step on a cigarette butt or a piece of glass.

He led her home, took his clothes off, and then stripped her. He then said "You look beautiful, I will look forward to having my way with you.", and made his erection bigger and harder, then commanded her "Give me a handjob, will ya?"

Audrey stared at his body for a moment, taking a few minutes to marvel at the thick muscles, and slowly, trailed her eyes further down. She nodded, not even blushing as her body was on display, and kneeled in front of him, grasping the thick cock in her hands, beginning to rub at the cockhead softly, and starting to jerk him off with her one hand. She was used to this, being taken advantage of, so she wasn't that surprised when he had demanded this of her. For him to relieve himself, she had guessed it must be painful.

He came on her face, then stuck his cock into her mouth, and told her "Now... Suck it." (I'm kinda busy, so this post is short)

Back
Top Bottom