The World is Scary, Let's Find a Distraction (Looking for new partners)

Hello all!

My name is Jerrika and like so many of you, the world around me is on lock down. I suddenly have so much more time on my hands than I normally do this time of year and there is only so much video games can fill the void. I am in search of some good partners to begin creating role plays with. I am looking for people who don't mind have conversations on the side, who are open to communicate, who keep the story and conversation going, and who are generally wanting to put in time and effort to the role play we are writing.

My kinks and limits are listed on my F-List signature. One that is not included is a limit for me. I don't do student/teacher play. It's just my personal preference. If something is not on my list, feel free to ask. I am pretty open and willing to try new things.

I only role play through pms or discord. I wont jump to discord right away though. I will want to talk to you first to make sure we mesh before going to discord.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for story based role plays. I do enjoy sexual scenes as much as the next sexual person, but there has to be something else going on in the role play or I will lose interest if this is a long term role play.

I am currently craving:

Werewolves (Mating pairs) I am looking for like characters who grew up together, hated each other, fought often, and ended up being fated partners so now they need to figure out how to get along when they never have.

Love/Hate relationships: where they are not good for one another, but they cannot live without each other. This can include them dating other people or even married to others while still sneaking around to be together.

I am looking for passion, adventure, and just over all to have fun. I am pretty open. Please let me know if you have a crave and I will see if I can match it. I am pretty open so send me a message, I'd love to connect if you think we will mesh well!

Stay safe and be well. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom