Fx Female Agape's Lesbian Sandbox

GoddessAgape

Meteorite
Hello everyone !

I'm very new to the forum and I'm still learning how to use it ! I received quite a lot of PM after I joined, so I thought the best thing to do would be to create my very first Request Thread to make things clearer :)
I call that thread a sandbox, as I didn't think about a very detailed scenario yet, only big "straws" of general characters dynamics. This may change along as time goes, of course :)
The reason I called it a LESBIAN sanbox is because I'm hoping for Vulva/Vulva action (no penis owning characters, please).

>> A few things to know first
I'm not a native English speaker, so I may need you to re-phrase something if I'm unsure about the meaning. Don't worry, though - I'm still close to fluent, as all you're reading right now was written by me, not my a translator ;)
I also struggle with understanding subtext, so try to be clear and direct when wanting to tell/ask me something !
I love playing in a friendly, kind way. May you PM me, please make sure to be polite and gentle in your approach. I won't reply if feeling disrespected/threatened/pressured.

NOPEs and YESes

>> What to avoid : the big NOPE
I will never, EVER accept the following :
  • Sexual abuse and Rape
  • Abduction
  • Abuse in general - including emotional abuse
  • Incest
  • Intimacy denial (ie not being able to be hidden, in a closed room, etc)
  • Vore
  • Unbirthing
  • Scat
  • Necro
  • Emetophilia
  • Extreme age difference (nope, I won't woo a 70-year-old lady !)
  • Being a sub
  • Being restricted
  • Being grasped - including by hair, throat and wrists
  • Anal fisting and over-stretching
  • Enema
  • Gore
  • Non-consensual insults (insults can be fine if I asked for them)
  • Non-consensual degrading actions
  • Non-consensual voyeurism/flashing
  • Non-consent in general. Period.

>> My kinks and turn-ons
Reminder : the LESBIAN request still applies to everything listed !
Things I'm turned on by and/or very curious to try in RP :
  • Vanilla
  • Soft DOM : in some sort of "motherly" way, just be a nice sub and I may give you a reward ;) (collaring, giving orders, spanking, but nothing excessively degrading)
  • Light bondage for my sub - I wouldn't accept being restricted
  • Spanking
  • Gentle whiping
  • Edging/Orgasm denial
  • Breast play, including light nipple pinching
  • Biting, licking and sucking
  • Oral
  • Anal
  • Blindfolded play
  • Food play
  • Fingering
  • Vaginal fisting
  • Sextoys - vibrators, double-ended dildos, wands, EVERYTHING ! ;)
  • Pee Play : not sure about receiving yet, but giving sounds really nice
  • Fun in water
  • Fun in nature
  • Fun in vehicles
  • Group sex and orgies
  • Swinging scene
  • Voluntary prostitution/sex work : free-working and independent, enjoying the sex work (no pimps or pressure involved)
  • Flashing (in a consensual situation)
  • Voyeurism (in a consensual situation)

>> Things I'm not sure, but may want to try later
  • Very gentle and light periods play (touching genitals, no oral)
  • Gentle receiving-end pee play

BASIC STORYLINE IDEAS

This is just a sandbox, so I didn't detail scenari yet at the moment. But I still write basic plots here. I will need to discuss further details with playing partner(s) anyway ;)

# Ultra Vanilla : A lesbian first time
Pretty much what the title says - we are girlfriends/BFF sharing some tender lesbian sex for the first time. Very vanilla, but sometimes the simpler, the better ;)

# Swinging/Group : Orgy Fun at the Velvet Club
A fun night at the local swinging club turns into a STEAMY HOT lesbian orgy with many dildos, fingers and mouths to play with :p (2+ players, or we could play several different characters)

# Soft Dom/Top : Be a nice student
You're an adult student and I'm your sexy, attractive teacher (piano teacher, college teacher - we can figure it out together). You've had a crush on me for a long time...and now comes your chance to spend some private lesson time with me ! Will you be nice enough to earn a good mark ? ;)

# Soft Dom/Edging : First lesson in Pleasure Slavery
There's some great alchemy between us, we've been having lesbian fun for a little time. Today, I offer you the opportunity to become my Pleasure Slave. Interested ? :)

# Soft Dom/Swinging/Bondage : Be my Little Sl**
We venture in the Velvet Club during a BDSM Special Night...You're my little sl** and you agreed to be shared with as many women as I want (consent still applies). I would love to see you get pleasured, tied up and gang-banged...(2+ players, or we could play several different characters)

# Pee Play : Lovely Shower Time
That's been a long, tiring day; and we decided to take some cuddly bath together. But the bath quickly turns into some warm golden shower time instead... :p

# Voluntary Sex Work : Tales from an Happy Prostitute
I'm a young, independent woman who decided to become a sex worker, and who's enjoying her life ! I'm beginning to be well-known in the area for giving exquisite oral sex and wonderful feeldoe play - that's what motivated you to call for an appointment...I hope you'll enjoy your private session with me :)

CHARACTERS FACE CLAIMS
Rebecca (Beka) Marshal : Lesbian, 25 years old, free thinker, loves Goth and Rockabilly styles, she had a huge collection of sextoys. She began hooking up and having group fun at 20. A curious and kinky curvy girl, with a lot of humour, and who loves to have fun in many different ways. Not into hard drugs, but she loves weed and already took ecstasy once. She is a professional tattoo artist.

Hair and clothing style :
rebecca.jpg
Body type :
rebecca2.jpg

Irvina Smith : Pansexual, 28 years old. Brought up in a rather open minded and sex positive family environment. She began looking into sex work at 22, after a friend of hers told her she was making a nice amount of money as a camgirl. Irvina was surprised to find it so incredibly fun, liberating and enjoyable. She then wanted to try face-to-face sex work - and loved it too. She soon had enough money to attend university, but she decided to keep the sex work as a fun activity. She chooses her clients pretty carefully and make sure to meet them once in a public space prior to their first sexy appointment, to make sure they're safe and respectful.
She's a fun-loving, gentle, patient woman. Very dedicated and kind.

irvina.jpg
irvina 2.jpg

Please contact me by PM if interested by a storyline !
(I'm on Discord as well)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom