Short term NC fantasy encounters, looking for "mini" DMs

Cabral

Meteorite
So I've had to admit to myself that I can't take on any more long-term games at this time. I'm loving the 2 I'm already in and want to be able to devote my attention to them. However, after an interesting RP with my roomie and partner, I've found myself craving something that is well-suited to a series of short-term games.

Aila is a fae rogue that I played for a one-shot game of Tiny Dungeon -- I highly recommend this system to newbies, anyone wanting to introduce newbies to RP, or for those nights when you just want to kick off a game quickly and don't want to focus on number crunching. This being a one-shot, I didn't feel bad playing her roguish side up as much as possible. A mysterious, robed woman had hired us to delve into a cavern and retrieve 2 jeweled eyes from an idol hidden there. A few dead goblins and orcs later, and the other 2 party members sent my thief scrambling up the enormous idol to retrieve the gems, which is of course when the thing came to life and we had to destroy it. Aila pocked one of the 2 eyes, claiming that it had been lost in one of the cavern's many pitfalls during the fight, and assuming that their benefactor would be happy enough with 1 insanely valuable jewel.

When we returned, Aila failed in her attempts to bluff the woman who had hired the party and the other 2 party members ended up holding her down while the woman retrieved what was hers. But she wasn't done with Aila. One gem, you see, had the ability to lift curses. The other, the one Aila had tried to steal, had the ability to bestow them, and the woman decided it was only fitting to practice using it on Aila. Cursed with being unlucky in the face of dangerous opponents, Aila was dropped from the party, who no longer trusted her, and sent out to adventure on her own. And that's where I'd like to pick things up.

Character
Name: Aila Vestele
Faceclaim: Natalia Dyer (NSFW image)
Race: Fey/elf
HP: 8
Skill set: Acrobatics, sneak, lock picking, pick pocketing, daggers
History: Aila worked in her parents' tannery for most of her life. Unlike many fae, she enjoyed the city life, and she was quite the opportunist. Once she realized the profit margin on converting raw leather into finished goods, she told her parents she would take up hunting in order to help the family business. In reality, she had taken to sneaking through the woods and stealing raw leather from hunters and small villages. But there were dangerous creatures lurking in the forest, sometimes guarding valuable treasures, and her illicit activity turned to one of adventuring as time went on.

Rules
You don't need to know anything about Tiny Dungeon, but I still want a dice system for Aila's adventures.
* Due to her curse, Aila rolls at a disadvantage when in conflict with an adversary. That means she rolls 1d6 for attack actions. Her action succeeds if she rolls a 5 or a 6
* Aila's curse doesn't apply to pick pocketing, lock picking, or sneaking. For those, she gets to roll 2d6 and succeeds if *either* dice comes up 5 or 6
* You can create mini-adventures for Aila, populated by "fodder" enemies and "major" enemies
* Fodder enemies roll 1d6 on their attack turns, just like Aila
* Major enemies roll 2d6 on their attack turns, also succeeding if either dice comes up 5 or 6.
* Twice per battle, a major enemy can use a special attack and roll 3d6, succeeding if any of the die come up 5 or 6
* When anyone's attack succeeds, the enemy they are facing loses 1 hit point. At 0, the character is helpless.

Aila's loss of hit points takes the form of damage to her leather armor or non-bloody hits. No gore here or permanent damage.

What do you need to bring to the table?
* You can act as a quest giver for Aila, sending her to perform certain tasks.
* You'll need to provide a place and a task
* You can include fodder enemies that stand in her way, major enemies, or some mixture. Fodder enemies have 1 hit point and major enemies can have up to 12.
* You can keep the identity of enemies a secret until she encounters them, if you wish. Some quest givers may be able to let her know what she's up against, but other times it will be a surprise.
* The odds are already stacked against Aila. We can play around with the rules a little, but please don't go overboard. Let's keep some suspense going.
* There is a small chance she could succeed in her quest. If that happens, I need you to respect that and let her have her rare win.
* When defeated, it will be assumed that the enemy has his or her way with Aila and leaves her unconscious at the end. She's able to escape afterward. No perma-defeat/death/enslavement/etc.

Kinks:

Ons -
* Noncon
* Roughness
* Oral (giving/forced to give)
* Excessive cum, facials, creampie
* Humiliation
* Unrealistic, sexy armor
* Forced nudity/stripped during combat

Offs -
* Scat, watersports, gore, death
* Pregnancy/breeding
* Bimbofication and/or lazy mind control
* Prolapse or gapping, let's . . . erm . . . keep things tight

Enemies can be female, futa, or male, but I prefer male RPers stick to playing male enemies. Female or NB players can feel free to play any gender. I know it is weird and unfair, but it's a thing for me.

For now, I prefer playing over PM. I may create an F-List for her and add her adventures as "canon."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom