Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 [ ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ x ɢɪɴᴀ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ ]

Chevalier

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔰
ovDhHh4.png

. : ᴄʜᴇᴠᴀʟɪᴇʀ x ɢɪɴᴀ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ : .

zfaqNNY.png

KGI Academy... a school where the strong prey upon the weak...
A veil of heavy clouds and mist curled ominously over the countryside, endless fields of green pastures blanketed underneath the pattering of rain. It was the first day of the new school year at KGI Academy, the luxurious school grounds beleaguered by the storm that brewed just outside of its walls. But more chaotic than the withering wrath of mother nature were the students held within the school's halls. Elite students, drawn from the highest caste of society had all been assembled in a single place where they may test their mettle against one another. KGI Academy was a school where nobody was safe, where each student was encouraged to exploit their peers for personal gain. It was a school where the only rules were to win, risking their souls in the process... It is a place where the strong prey upon the weak... a place where only the best are destined to rule.
"And... that's another five hundred thousand down the hole." Within a dimly lit classroom, a crowd of students gathered around a spacious table. Seated at the table were two male students and between them, several sets of scattered playing cards strewn across the horizontal surface. "Would you like to continue playing?" The voice that spoke was deep and foreboding, emanating from the lips of a dark haired man at the far end of the table. Despite the cloudy weather, the man was wearing a pair of circle rimmed sunglasses, which were accentuated by a golden frame. His hair was raven hued, neatly groomed and yet maintaining a fashionably disheveled look.
"Th-that's not fair! There's simply no way you could have won without cheating!" The man across from him shouted.
Emerging from the dark shadows appeared a silhouette, stepping forward as if she had materialized from another realm. Yet, she had been standing there the whole time, watching the games unfold with a mischievous grin etched across her sultry lips. "Now, now, handsome..." The woman began, her heels clattering against the cold tiles beneath their feet. She navigated around the table, before leaning closer towards the man with a panicked look gripping his face. "Unless you can prove that cheating has taken place, there's nothing in the rules that say you can't cheat." Before the man could vocalize a retort, the woman reached outwards, grabbing the man by his larger wrist. "But, if you want to talk about cheating, how about we talk about the cards you had hidden up your sleeve?"
With that, the woman gave the man's wrist a strong shake, several pairs of cards cascading unceremoniously down towards the floor. "H-how did you know that?!" The man shouted, exasperated by the fact that he had been caught.
"I noticed as soon as you started playing." The man wearing sunglasses chuckled, "I use a very specific set of playing cards. 30th anniversary cards from Mirage." He pointed to the cards, which had a small numerical engraving on the back. "Just because the cards had red backs, you assumed they were from a standard playing deck."
"That-that still doesn't explain how you won!"
The woman chuckled, "He doesn't need to explain anything to you. Now I suggest you run along, little rat, unless you'd fancy another round?" It wasn't long until the man had packed what little chips he had left and fled from the room, stumbling over a chair on his way out. With him, the entire crowd of students fled as well, hoping to evade the embarassment of having to turn down a challenge. All that was left was an empty room occupied by Oliver and his partner.
"How boring." Oliver groaned, his hand tapping at the large pile of chips he had amassed on the table. "We've already beaten so many, yet none of them are willing to fight until the very end." Oliver yawned. Indeed, they had played nearly a dozen new students, defeating and humiliating every single one of them. Yet, none of the students were willing to gamble everything they had to win it back. No, these new players played far too safe. What fun was it to gamble without the chance of losing everything? That was exactly the excitement that Oliver was searching for: to utterly defeat and humiliate an opponent. To bring them to the point where they are willing to sacrifice everything for the small chance of victory, only to snatch it away from them at the last moment.
But it seemed that he wasn't going to find it... until...
The classroom doorway opened once again, a lithe silhouette standing in the darkness. Her features were difficult to make out at first, but as she approached, the small traces of light that beamed through the windowsill struck her face. The girl was quite pretty, with a portrait that seemed recognizable but still eluded them. A new student no doubt, judging by the single, white stripe that marked the lapel of her school coat. As she approached, Evelyn immediately moved towards her, a smile already attempting to mask her nefarious intentions.
"Hi there! You must be new around here!" Evelyn placed her hand upon the girl's shoulder, leaning inwards, "Don't be shy, have a seat!" Without giving the girl even a chance to make a decision, Evelyn pushed her into the chair opposite of Oliver...
If she knew better, she would run far, far away from this place.

Balance$10,000,000

The long walkway leading to the academy's front entrance stretched before Renee. Lined on both sides by precisely groomed evergreens alternating with ornate lamp poles, with triangular patches of well maintained grass further out, it might have offered an impressive, if orderly, view of the schools entrance. The vast grayness and ominous clouds hanging above, however, painted a different picture. The air felt thick and moist to the young woman. Dressed in the traditional white blouse, navy blue jacket, and red-checkered, pleated skirt of the academy's uniform for women, she was as eager to get out from under the impending storm as she was to finally see what the next two years of her life would look like.

As it had been stipulated in the agreement with her father, Renee Monet was to spend finish high school at KGI, the prestigious academy that served to educate young adults from some of the most affluent and powerful families in the the world, as the brochure stated. Though none of this could be considered false, the academy's true appeal was that of establishing connections among the elite's future generations. And in the process, whittle out the weak from the strong through the much less advertised elicit gambling ring maintained entirely by the student population. Such was what Renee had been informed of KGI Academy's true nature. Details beyond that had been hard to come by.

A breeze tickled at the hem of Renee's skirt, momentarily baring a portion of her white thighs above the top of her black stockings. Her heels clicked more rapidly on the brick surface as the short haired young woman quickened her gait to reach the double doors of the entrance. With less effort than she expected, she pulled open one side of the doors and crossed the threshold.

In stark contrast to the outer grounds, the school's interior was brightly lit and lively with similarly dressed students. They largely clustered to the edges of the expansive hallway chatting in small groups. Interested in observing the social atmosphere and not having a particular place to be, Renee proceeded on. Scattered glimpses from her classmates did not escape her notice nor surprise her. She was a new presence after all. Renee postured herself properly, her chin raised, and her shoulders back, stepping gracefully with her usual air of confidence. The young heiress was well accustomed to presenting the right first impression. At times she glanced back at an onlooker, tucking a strand of her violet hair to the side, a social habit.

Rounding a corner to into another hallways, Renee bore witness to a small commotion outside one of the side classrooms. A cluster of students exited the room in something of a rush. Most notably, a boy at the head of this group looked close to tears. He appeared young, a freshman perhaps, his face flushed with anger and embarrassment all at once. A couple of his companions clutched his shoulders, seemingly offering support, while others scattered quickly. From those already outside the room, Renee noticed more than one look of scorn.

Her curiosity got the better of her. With the doorway still ajar, she proceeded towards it. She had wanted to learn the nature of her new institute of learning. This seemed like a prime place to start. A male voice inside drew her attention to the table and the abandoned game of cards on it. She barely caught a glimpse of his face when a female student promptly appeared in front of her. Caught off guard by the girl's assertive greeting, Renee stumbled on her words, "I, well, hmm, yes. I am new. I just transferred here." Remembering herself, she added, "My name is Renee. It's a pleasure." She dressed her own lips with a cordial smile, offering it to the pair of them in turn. Renee had some honest difficulty telling if their grinning was genuine and welcoming, or concealing wolfish intent. The scene she'd just witnessed indicated the latter, and yet she was still intrigued.

Thinking herself more difficult prey than the poor first year that had just left, the young woman accepted the assertive invitation and took a seat opposite the man with the rounded sunglasses. Looking him over properly, she admitted to herself that he held a devilish handsomeness. Though she would have preferred to see his eyes. "Thank you. What game were you playing?" Putting on an innocent face and a hint of faux incredulity, she added, "You're not gambling with real money, are you?". Settling into the seat, Renee crossed her legs and flattened her skirt over her thigh. "I could try it," she paused mid-sentence then continued, playing up her make-believe ignorance, "but you may need to explain the rules to me." Offering a side smile to the woman who had deposited her in the seat, she drew her tongue between her pink lips. "Oh, and who am I playing with?"

_________________________________________​

Renee Monet
kakegurui girl standing.jpg
School Uniform
School uniform.jpg

Attachments

• School uniform.jpg
    School uniform.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • kakegurui girl standing.jpg
    kakegurui girl standing.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 0
dVZSN0m.png
hvluvWl.png

Evelyn took careful account of the student's name as she introduced herself. "Renee? Why, that's a pretty name, for a pretty girl." She remarked, her signature grin still etched upon her face as she circled her like a shark. It wasn't often that Evelyn found an unfamiliar face and it wasn't long until her mind was absolutely swimming with all of the ways she could take advantage of her. Like hunters circling her prey, the pair would certainly not allow such an opportunity to go to waste. But while the pair were eager to move in for the kill, they were not the sort that rushed into the fray. Indeed, there was something about this girl that still urged caution between the two hunters in the room.

"Real money? Why of course we are." Evelyn retorted, eyes narrowing as cat-like irises flickered over Renee's silhouette, as if she was studying the girl's body language. Her question brought immediate red flags to both of the students, for KGI Academy was not a school someone could enroll into by accident. No, anyone that attended this academy were like them, gamblers with a passion for winning at any cost. To even enter the school required a one million dollar sponsorship, with many students entering with far more than that. "Unless..." Evelyn leaned closer to Renee as she sat down, her lips edging dangerously close to the new student's ear, "... you'd like to put something else on the line," she added in a hushed whisper.

Oliver in the meanwhile, sitting in the chair across from her, had already sized the girl up. She was faking her ignorance so that the two of them would lower their guard. It was a strategy that may have worked for amateur gamblers, but not on him. He would call the bluff almost immediately. "Blackjack. Plain and simple. Get close to twenty-one without going over." He explained, pulling out the deck of cards and shuffling them in his hand. "Instead of playing against a dealer, we'll play against each other. We take turns going first, if the first player busts, then the second player wins by default. Make sense?"

It was a simple game, but if Renee was expecting a fair one, then she would be sorely mistaken. Oliver already had devised several systems in place for him to cheat if necessary. The only winning Renee would be is if she walked away from the table. But even then, Oliver had thought ahead of the curve. "We play ten matches, no quitting before that. The minimum bet is fifty-thousand, but to make things more interesting, I'll match any bet that you decide to make." He paused for a moment, before placing the deck of cards at the center of the room. "You can shuffle them if you'd like."

Once the game was set and ready, Oliver placed $50,000 worth of chips upon the table. "Ah, you don't have chips, do you?" Evelyn flashed a smile, "No worries, I'll spot you for now." She opened her bag, pulling out $1,000,000 in chips and pouring them out onto the table for Renee. With that, Evelynn picked up the deck of cards, dealing one card to each player face down, before dealing one card to each player face up. Oliver flipped the face down card so he could see what the number was. He had a Jack of Clubs face up, with a three face down. It was perhaps the worst hand that he could have been dealt. Looking across the table, he knew that Renee had already been dealt a Blackjack with the Ace of Spades and the Queen of Hearts face down. He had a method of being able to read the face down cards by reading the coded designs on the back of each card.

"I'll be first, then." He motioned for a 'hit', to which Evelynn distributed another card. A King of Hearts, making Oliver's hand a bust at 23. "Heh, Guess you win." Oliver turned his cards over, before allowing Evelyn to take the chips to the other side. Losing a few times early was always Oliver's strategy, a method that enticed his opponent to build up a sense of false confidence so that the bets would go higher. If he began winning immediately, the opponent would catch on quickly to his antics.

"Well done, Renee!"
Evelyn threw her arms around the girl, rubbing her cheek against hers in an overtly affectionate manner. "What are you going to bet now? Remember, the minimum is fifty-thousand." She smiled. Evelyn couldn't wait until this girl was completely at their mercy. Just what would she do once Evelyn had her in her grasp? The sly fox licked her lips at the thought of claiming her for herself.

Renee profiles.png
Balance$10,050,000

Several things about the female student's manner unnerved her, especially the way her eyes seemed to playfully dissect Renee whenever their gaze met. Her responses seemed to come with diminutive intent. As 'pretty girl' rung in her ear, the banker's daughter stiffened her resolve to match this pair at whatever game they were playing. Renee knew she had the talent and resources to claim if not a win, then an effective stalemate. She'd come armed with just over $10 million dollars play with, not to mention more gambling experience than her 17 years would seem to indicate. A moment later, her resolve was tested by the breathy words in her ear. Fighting the urge to squirm in her seat, Renee turned to inquire just what she meant by 'something else'. The male student stopped her short.

Two fingers tucked the left side of Renee's bangs behind her ear. A mask of bubbly innocence found it's way back to her face again. "Oh, of course! I believe I have played Blackjack before. That's where you have one card face down, right?" She looked on as the young man shuffled: precise, experienced, like the cards were an extension of his hand. Renee repeated the rules back to him, as if she needed help committing them to memory. "So ten, um, matches. Ok." She nodded to herself. "I think I understand." Renee adjusted her seat in the chair, crossing her legs over in the other direction.

"Oh, thank you! I appreciate you offering a handicap. It has been a little while since I played." She added with a shy giggle, "I really hope that I don't embarrass myself." Behind her outward facing facade she laughed cynically to herself. 'I see their game now,' she mused to herself. 'They draw other students in with actual favorable rules and play this cat and mouse intimidation game to get them playing foolishly.' It had not escaped her notice that the her adversaries hadn't even bothered to present their names when asked. 'Like a pair of petty crooks,' she scoffed on the inside. Renee thought the measures crude, though begrudged that the two of them must excel at beguiling a target. "I trust you," she added, her eyes smiling at the man as she patted the top of the shuffled deck.

With the girl piling a set of chips in front of her, Renee turned up her own part in this play. "Oh! That's so generous of you!" She partially stood and placed her hand gently on the back of the woman's hand, beaming at her with faux sincerity.. "I promise I'll be able to cover it."

The first hand came and went quickly. Renee bent her head low to peak at her face-down card, just as the her counterpart over-dealt himself and busted. Her blackjack proven meaningless, she collected her first round winnings. "Wow! I feel so luck-y!" Renee echoed the girl's exaggerated celebration. Presenting a smile between the two of them, she announced, "If it's ok, I think I'll bet $200,000. That's not too much, right?"

As the rounds continued, Renee steadily increased her bets. On the sixth hand, she found her raising capabilities limited by the starting $1 million offering of chips. With an ace and a 4 showing, plus a five of diamonds face down, the heiress made a request of her financier. "If it's not too much trouble, can you spot an a bit extra in chips? It's getting so interesting, and I'd really love to raise the stakes!" After getting the woman's attention, she continued, "and of course I would be happy to show you my banking balance if it's necessary." She clicked her tongue before finishing, "I was thinking something to the tune of $8 million." With her head slightly tilted, Renee went so far as to bat her eyelashes at the dark haired girl.

Shortly after, she upped her bet on the hand by $5 million, smiling pleasantly at the man in sunglasses opposite her. His face up card a 7 of clubs, Renee felt confident in raising the stakes. Still, a new sensation swept over her as she extended the bet to the middle of the table. A physical exhilaration seemed to draw in with her breath, flowing through her chest, past her core, circulating to the tips of her fingers and toes. It felt like heated champagne bubbles arousing the young woman's senses. A barely audible sigh escaped her soft, pink lips.

Last edited:
dVZSN0m.png
hvluvWl.png
The pair of sharks watched Renee carefully as more hands were dealt, both hunters attempting to ascertain the full extent of Renee's gambling abilities. As the new girl spoke, she continued to maintain her illusion of innocence, a faux demeanor that both Oliver and Evelyn saw through quite quickly. But what neither of them could figure out, was if Renee was currently cheating, as no student willing to gamble at such high stakes would ever do so without an ace up their sleeve. Oliver was normally able to pick such schemes out within a matter of minutes... but here, it was as if Renee wasn't cheating at all.​
A brow raised over circle rimmed sunglasses when Renee offered a $200,000 bet in the second round. Although it was not an alarming sum, it was already the largest bet that the pair had encountered today... and they were still only in the second round. The cards were dealt again and although Evelyn signaled Oliver to claim the win, Oliver was curious just how far this girl could be pushed to go. Oliver could clearly see that Renee possessed a King and a Queen, making the total of her cards 20, while Oliver himself possessed a Queen and a Seven, meaning he only had 17. He could also see from the top of Evelyn's deck that the next card was a 4, giving him a perfect 21 should he choose... allowing him to win the round. But to win in such a manner would almost certainly expose Oliver's cheating, for a sane person wouldn't hit on a 17.​
"Ah, looks like you win again." Oliver frowned, his lips curling downwards as his hands tightened to feign disappointment. Unfortunately for Renee, she was not the only actor in the room, though Oliver was still unable to figure out what sort of game Renee was attempting to play. The next four rounds were back and forth, with Oliver winning two and Renee taking two as well. Despite this, by the end of the sixth round, Oliver had allowed Renee to lead him by nearly $500,000. While Evelyn was beginning to visibly disapprove of the situation that was unfolding, Oliver still wanted to see what Renee was capable of. There was still plenty of time for Oliver to destroy this girl.​
Then, the question came.
"8... million?" Evelyn paused for a moment upon hearing the sizable number, her cheerful personality wavering as golden eyes flickered over the girl. The hunter was astonished by the girl's bravado, the number alone bleeding with arrogance. "Don't you think it'd be better if-"
"Give her the money, Evelyn." Oliver interjected, not allowing Evelyn to complete her sentence. "This game is just getting interesting, isn't it?"
"Mm. Fine. If you say so." Evelyn stepped away from the table, taking into her hands a giant briefcase that sat upon the ground. When she returned, she dropped the briefcase upon the table, dainty fingertips rolling across the numerical locks that held the case shut. It wasn't long until she had flipped it open, pouring the contents of the case out onto the table. "There's ten million for you, sweetheart." She remarked, adding two million on top of her request. "Do be careful not to lose it all."
Before the round was even over, Renee had added another five million on top of her one million dollar bet, instantly raising the stakes of the game to that of six million. Leather gloves navigated upwards, capturing the arm of his golden rimmed sunglasses before pulling them away from his face. He allowed the spectacles to fall upon the surface of the table, revealing a dark, piercing gaze that stared deep into Renee's own. His expression was stoic, a dangerous aura emanating from his stubbornly alluring face.​
"You're quite confident, aren't you?" He asked, a single bead of sweat dribbling down the silhouette of his portrait. He could easily see what Renee's cards were: an ace, a four and a five which equaled out into a secure 20. But, the prospect of betting so much money on anything less than a perfect 21 confounded him. But Oliver knew that he was going to win, for while he had an abysmal hand containing two sevens, he could see that a third seven was waiting for him at the top of the deck. But there was the possibility that the promised card was not as it seemed. What if Renee had learned about his methods and switched the card out for another? As Oliver waved Evelyn to deal him the card, he couldn't help but feel a moment of fear taking the air from his lungs...​
The cards fell upon the table...​
"Aw, looks like you lost." Evelyn remarked, turning towards Renee with a fake frown painted across her face. Without waiting for a response, she placed her hand on the table, shoveling the 6 million in winnings over towards the other end of the table. It was quite clear at this point, that the illusion of the mysteriously dangerous new girl had been dispelled completely. She was nothing more than a girl with big ambitions that was destined to fall short. Now, she was 5.5 million in the hole, a number that she would fail to recover from. "It's okay, I'm sure you'll make a comeback." Evelyn teased her, leaning inwards to whisper into her ear once again. "And if you don't, I'm sure you'll do your best to pay me back."
The game continued several more rounds and despite Renne once commanding a solid lead, Oliver had managed to strip her of all 11 million dollars she had borrowed by the ninth round. "Looks like you're all out." Oliver chuckled, running his hand through his hair as he watched the distress begin to take hold of Renee's expression. In only nine rounds, she had lost everything and was now eleven million in debt. "Unfortunately for you, you're short fifty thousand... and we still have one round left that we still have to play. Perhaps you should beg Evelyn here to loan you more money."
"Oh my, my." Evelyn brushed Renee's hair, her mind already beginning to race with all of the things she'd be able to make her new pet do, "I'm quite cold, do you think I could buy some of your clothes from you?" Her hand trailed down Renee's chest, feminine digits beginning to undo the buttons of her blazer.​

Renee profiles.png
Balance$11,000,000+

Renee kept her nose pointed straight at her opponent. The violet haired girl's face displayed a pleasant, almost robotic smile and nothing else. Her green eyes danced to the dark haired girl, pleased to witness hesitation from her for the first time. Her focus snapped back to the young man and his command. He had grown stone-faced as well. Had he begun to regret his matching stipulation? Good. Cracks in each of their facades were becoming evident, and Renee aimed to shatter them with this hand. "That's so sweet of you 'Evelyn'," she remarked, coating the girl's newly announced name in a layer of venom. "Yes, this has gotten very interesting."

Renee caught her first look at the still unnamed man's uncovered eyes. Sharp and clear, they complimented his face well, though the intensity with which he locked gaze with her forced a nervous swallow down her throat. Time slowed as they uncovered their hands. Renee's could hear the thrumming of her own heart in her eardrums. She didn't look to see his cards, instead opting to take in each of their faces as it dawned on them. That's what betrayed the outcome.

"Aw, looks like you lost."

Renee's vision blurred in that instant. The trio of sevens set down in front of the man appeared distorted. How could this happen? The sound of her heartbeat had ceased. Instead she heard the clinking of eleven million dollars worth of chips departing the playing field and not towards her. Five and a half million of that was hers. In a blink, she'd lost it. The room suddenly felt stale and inert. Dust particles reflecting the beams of light coming in through the class's windows seemed to hang in place indefinitely.

Evelyn's false assurances raised a flare of anger in the girl. Squeezing her hands into fists under the table, digging her nails painfully into her palms, Renee was able to bring herself back to the moment. "Heh," she mustered weakly. "I guess I was a bit overconfident." Drawing in a tense breath and holding it a moment, she exhaled smoothly. Renee still had chips to play with. She would simply win it back. She HAD to win it back. The game still favored her, so she thought.

Three more rounds followed, each in defeat.

In the penultimate hand, beads of sweat forming across the young woman's brow, Renee was baited into betting the last of her resources on a 17. When that too was gone, her face fell into her hands. Her violet bangs were pulled taut between stiffened fingers. The boy's cockiness, had it ever left, had returned when he spoke again. Renee lifted her chin to look at him. "One round left?" she managed to repeat back through dry lips and tongue. Could she win it back? No, of course not! She had nothing of that kind of value to put on the line. Even her belongings back in her room, her clothes, her shoes, her jewelry, they probably wouldn't even add up to cover the $1 million that she didn't even have to pay the girl back. It was hopeless. What could she do?

Her body flinched at Evelyn's touch to her disheveled hair. There was water in her eyes as she watched the girl's lips move. The words were slow to make sense in her brain. "My...clothes?" Renee dropped her gaze to the hands now unbuttoning her jacket. She made no immediate move to stop the raven haired girl, instead watching dumbfounded as each button exposed more of white blouse she wore beneath it. She looked up again into Evelyn's pleased looking eyes. Renee did not quite grasp what was intended by the offer. The clothing at her disposal consisted of the school jacket and blouse, checkered red skirt and matching bow tie, a black bra decorated with rose branches, lace trim and a small pink bow, and matching black panties with see through hips. What it would mean to bet them, exactly, had not entered the desperate woman's thought process. However, the chance to win some of her money back, any amount of it, to not leave the room penniless and in debt, to be in the same state or worse than the pathetic boy who came before her, that triggered her next question. "H-how much are they worth?"

dVZSN0m.png
hvluvWl.png

Evelyn's grin only emboldened upon seeing the water that was beginning to collect within Renee's innocent gaze. It was a look that Evelyn knew all too well, the face of despair that gripped a girl's face when they had come to the realization that they had just lost everything. "Hmm. That is the million dollar question, isn't it?" She purred, slender fingers unbuttoning her school blazer. Once the jacket was fully unbuttoned, her hands began to roam across the sea of white across Renee's chest, hands pausing to grope strongly against her cute breasts. "How about a million dollars, then?" The fox cackled, hands still firmly holding onto Renee's chest as her eyes made their way across the table. "What do you think, Oliver?"

"It's your money." Oliver retorted, sliding one million towards the center of the table. Should Renee win, then she would still be ten million down the hole. At the very least, this was Renee's best opportunity to lessen the massive debt that she owed. "Shall we play one more game, then?" He mused, waiting for Evelyn to deal the final set of cards between them. Evelyn eventually released her hold on Renee, navigating to the center of the table and picking up the deck of cards one more time. The cards were dealt... perhaps, if Renee could just win this, then she would at least be able to walk away with some of her dignity intact.

But Renee's luck would prove even worse than expected...

"Ah. Looks like you've bust." Evelyn licked her lips, staring down at the 23 that Renee accidentally laid out across her side of the table. That was her final chance, an opportunity to reduce her debt... and she wasted it. There was no hope now... Renee was now officially hers. "Stand up." She ordered Renee, the tone of voice shifting from the playful seductress to the stern slave master. Either way, Renee didn't have much of a choice but to listen to the woman that now owned her. At least, until she could come up with eleven million dollars to pay her back. Once Renee was standing, Evelyn navigated behind her, using her heel to kick away the chair that she had once been sitting in. When she had first sat in the chair, she had been a free woman... now, she was nothing more than their house pet.

"You're going to be a good Mittens, aren't you?" Evelyn's hands soon reached for Renee's chest once again, this time, her feminine digits sinking into the fabric of her shirt. "I believe these belong to me now." She growled, before pulling at her buttoned blouse from opposite directions. The sound of tearing fabric echoed throughout the small classroom, the buttons aggressively popping out from her shirt as Evelyn tore mercilessly into it. After pulling her coat and shirt free from her shoulders, the poor house pet was left in nothing more than a skirt and her dark, lacy bra fully on display. "Oh my, they're bigger than they looked." She cooed, her lips navigating down to place a kiss upon the back of her neck. "I can't remember the last time I had a house pet that was this cute."

"If we're done here, I'm going back to my room." Oliver was about to stand up, until Evelyn interjected.

"Stay." She commanded, her hand reaching upwards to grab Renee by her disheveled, raven locks. Before Renee could realize what was happening, she was being dragged around the table by her hair, before Evelyn threw her down against the ground and positioned her so that she was upon her knees. "Get between my partners legs and undo his belt." Evelyn growled once again, sparing Renee no time to think about the order she had just been given before placing her foot against the back of Renee's head. She pushed Renee's head forward, until the side of her face was thrust between Oliver's legs, pressing into the sizable bulge that was beginning to form in his lap. "I think you should also thank him for beating you." She added, removing her foot so that she could lean closer towards her, "Go on. I don't like asking for things twice."

Last edited:
Renee profiles.png
Balance-$1,000,000

Renee played the idea over in her mind. Her school uniform wasn’t worth nearly a million, and if it gave her the chance to win back some of her losses, why not risk it? As it stood, she would owe this girl $1 million more than she had available. She had no desire to be indebted to someone so ruthlessly manipulative. Though she tried not to rise to Evelyn's unbuttoning of her jacket, she couldn't ignore when the girl suddenly squeezed her breasts through her blouse.

“What the hell?! Get off!” Renee protested, throwing her arms over her chest and forcing away Evelyn’s brazen touch. Her head whirled to stare at the other girl, her face flushed, a flare of anger in her eyes. The lavender haired girl glanced back at the man across the table, finding no support. “Fine,” she agreed with frustrated petulance. “One million for my uniform.”

Shuffled and dealt, the last hand laid on the table. In front of Renee was an eight face up and, she peeled at the card’s corner, a seven down. The boy, looking once again unfazed and bemused, held an ace upright and of course offered no indication of what else. She thought it unfair that he could be so calm, that the outcome held such little importance for him, while everything was on the line for her. Renee shut her eyes tight, her hands resting on her lap, her shoulders tense and raised. The bet was clear from when he slid the chips in. They went right to the center, meaning Renee was all in. All in with a fifteen. Fifteen was not a winner. Renee signaled for a hit.

Though a lot of factors led up to this moment, it was the 8 of clubs from the top of the deck that would be her ruin. Renee sunk in her seat, her body feeling heavy, limp. A quiet, sullen "oh no" was all that she could muster in response to the defeat.

"Stand up," the voice behind her commanded. Though her body felt weak and drained, Renee agreed with it, strongly wanting to get out of this awful room. She planted her hands on the table and pushed herself shakily to her feet. With a clatter, the chair she had just occupied was violently relocated. The noise drew her attention like a startled rabbit. This rabbit would be the fox's reward, and Evelyn was quick to claim her.

Renee gasped. "Hahh! Stop...what are you doing?" She made an attempt to wriggle free, but the girl's grip was far more insistent this time, far more entitled to wantonly grab hold of Renee's chest. The term 'Mittens' was new to her. The way it was spoken made her feel demeaned and somehow claimed. Renee continued to squirm. "Just, let me go! I'll get..." The ripping sensation of her blouse cut her off. Several buttons popped loose of the fabric and made clacking sounds as they bounced about the tile floor. "Ahh! St-stop it!" She felt Evelyn's lips on her neck, hot and wet, they left goosebumps on her skin. She gave up fighting and simply tried to cover up, though the girl's hands were quick to claim rights to her breasts again, now with only Renee's lacy bra as a cover.

The desperate young woman looked to the man who had beaten her, seeking help or at the very least shock at what was brazenly happening in front of him. She found neither. The
blasé manner with which he announced his intent to leave seemed absurd, as if there was simply nothing out of the ordinary about this. Evelyn kept speaking to her, or about her, she couldn't really tell. "What do you mean Housepet?" She asked of them, though she had a creeping suspicion that she already knew. Another gasp accompanied the tug of her violet hair, followed by a rough introduction of her knees to the floor.

"You want me to what?" Renee called back incredulously, the pitch of her voice spiking. "I'm not...I won't... Please, just let me go. I promise I will get you the money." Her voice wavered as she added, "a-all of it." Her bargaining seemed to have little effect as a foot to the back of her head sent her faceplanting into the man's crotch and and the bulge in his pants. Cheek to cheek, Renee's face smeared against his tented erection as she tried to squirm free from being literally underneath Evelyn's heel. She managed to place a hand on the seat of the chair and force herself back, falling on her butt in the process.

With all the courage she could muster, the desperate young woman protested, the normally pale skin of her face and chest beet red, "Fuck you! Do you know who I am? I'll...I'll scream for a teacher." This was her last resort. Truthfully she had no desire to involve the faculty. While they may turn a blind eye to most of the gambling that takes place at KGI, what would they do when confronted with it so openly? What sort of reputation would Renee garner for resorting to such tactics? And of course, did she really want to be a public spectacle disrobed as she was? "I-I told you I would get the money. Just, just let me go back to my room, and I won't tell anyone about this."

Last edited:
dVZSN0m.png
hvluvWl.png

Evelyn maintained a pleased grin upon her alluring portrait as Renee's demeanor hastily devolved from eager aloofness to one of fear. The frightened reactions that gripped the young girl's body excited all of Evelyn's sadistic tendencies, causing her to press even further. "Your promises don't mean a whole lot to me... all I know is that you owe me eleven million dollars." She giggled, knowing that the number was probably echoing throughout the poor girl's mind. "...and judging by your reaction, you don't exactly have all of it to pay back... am I wrong?" She added as she held Renee's face down between Oliver's legs. "So I suggest you behave yourself, unless you want things to get worse for you."

But of course, Evelyn did not expect things to be so easy.

"Fuck you! Do you know who I am? I'll...I'll scream for a teacher."
There was a moment of silence as Renee stumbled backwards, her lips spewing a string of angry vitriol as she attempted to writhe free from her predicament. It was quite obvious to the pair that she was becoming quite desperate, her threat to call for a teacher causing them to say nothing as they looked down upon her with cautious glares. Did her threat work? Perhaps, the two students were afraid of their exploitation coming to light. If the two hunters could be muzzled at such a threat, then maybe Renee would have some hope after all?

But before Renee could say anything else, Evelyn burst out into a wild laughter, "A teacher? Well, that's certainly a first!" She cackled, reaching down to pluck a handful of Renee's disheveled locks. She gripped her hair tightly, pulling backwards so that Renee's neck was forced to arch backwards to gaze upon the woman that now owned her, "I own all of the teachers here, little girl. The ones that aren't being paid millions of dollars to keep their mouths shut are stuffing their cocks into little house pets like you." The grin that lay upon her face widened, producing an eerie, frightening expression when matched with the dimly lit ambiance of the classroom. "So you can go ahead and scream as much as you'd like. In fact, it'd be nothing but music to our ears. I for one, enjoy it when my pets scream." With that, she threw Renee's face back forward.

While Renee's focus had been on Evelyn, the man in front of her had already removed his belt, undoing the button and zipper to his pants. When Renee's face was pressed back into Oliver's lap, she would be faced with his sizable, hot erection, which towered frighteningly over her face. "I wonder if Mittens sucks cock better than she gambles." Oliver grabbed the base of his hardened cock with one hand, pressing it forward so that its length slapped against the girl's flustered cheek. He was rather well-trimmed, with two, visible veins marking the underside of his well-endowed shaft. His throbbing shaft slapped Renee's face several times before Oliver placed it back at the center of her face, waiting for her to get to work. "I suggest you open your mouth, unless you want all of this inside one of your other holes." He warned her.

Evelyn knelt behind her new pet, grabbing her by the back of her neck so that she wouldn't be able to push away like she had done before. "Maybe Mittens wants it in her tight, little ass instead." She whispered threateningly, her spare hand crawling down her exposed back and slowly edging down beneath the pleats of Renee's skirt. Lifting up the soft, red fabric, Evelyn's hand slowly began to prod at Renee's puckered entrance through lacy, black panties. Her middle finger swirled in a small circle, lips leaning closer to Renee's ear once more. "This is your last chance, little slut." Evelyn paused so that her teeth could gently nip at Renee's ear.

"You're going to open those sweet lips of yours and suck on my partner's handsome cock. Otherwise..." Evelyn's finger suddenly pressed inward, a wad of fabric beginning to pressure Renee's tightened backdoor. "I'll let him fuck this hole." She pulled her hand back, before wrapping her arm around the front of Renee's body. Without a moment's pause, her fingers skillfully found Renee's panties once again, this time her fingers teasing at the entrance of her slit instead. "And I'll let him cum in this one." She added, two fingers slowly playing between her new House Pet's legs. Upon touching her, Evelyn noticed that Renee was beginning to build a wetness between her legs, whether or not she had already realized it herself. "So, what'll it be?"

Renee profiles.png
Balance-$1,000,000

Evelyn's roaring laugh brought a fresh wince from Renee, not that she had much time to come to grips with the revelation. In short order, she found herself gripped by the hair and staring upwards into the raven-haired girl's sadistic smile. Tears rolled a path down the middle of her cheeks. Her breath caught in her throat. 'How can this be real?' she thought to herself. She'd come in knowing of the rewards granted to students that showed success in gambling at the school, though no one would speak to the other end, the fate of the students who fell to the bottom. In the back of her mind, she had suspected those unfortunate ones met some level of mistreatment but she never imagined the power dynamics could carry this far.

Renee made an attempt to grab at the hand gripping her violet hair, trying if not to release herself from it, to at least lessen the pull. Evelyn proved more forceful. Her face was thrust once again into the man's lap. Rather than landing on the smooth material of his pants, now she contacted directly with bare skin. It took her a moment to realize that the warm object batting her cheek was his thickly erect cock. It left smears of precum on either side of her distraught face.

She pleaded meekly to the engorged member aimed at her mouth, "Please...I don't want this." Renee found nothing else she could offer in defense, and Evelyn now held her fast in place. The man's warning gave her a new horrific thought, one that was shortly demonstrated by his partner's prodding of her ass. "Ahhh!" she let out a loud, sharp cry and clenched at the teasing. "No...no not that!"

Renee tried to will her body closed, but they already had her overpowered. She attempted to pull at Evelyn's arm around her chest but couldn't so much as loosen it. A whimper escaped her throat as the girl's free hand delved between her lower lips. A thought entered the student's mind of being forced onto her back, her legs drawn apart, this man crawling on top of her with his cock swaying between his legs. It seemed all too real, and she hated that this mental image caused her pussy to get increasingly wet. Renee took a hard swallow and eyed the head of his dick where it hovered less than an inch in front of her face. Wordlessly, she succumbed.

The young woman took the tip between her pink lips. Between a few past boyfriends and one piano teacher, Renee had given head before. Yet she found herself stretching her lips wider to accommodate him than any previous time. An insistent push at the back of her head pressed more of him in before she was ready. Without intending to, Renee grazed her upper teeth on the smooth skin just past the head, gagging from the deeper intrusion. She tried to pull her head back but found no give. She gripped his shaft with her left hand and pulled him sideways out of her mouth before gasping to breathe.

Renee's face turned beet red, the light mascara she wore around her eyes ran with her tears. "Hahh hahh," she exhaled heavily. "Fuck off with that. I'm doing what you want," she swore over her shoulder, regaining some of her nerve. Her eyes glanced up at the young man's face for the first time since coming in contact with his erection. Her gaze quickly averted, embarrassment and shame evident in the light of her eyes and the shade of her cheeks.

Renee wet her mouth and guided his cock inside again. Even if she did save herself from being forcibly taken, she still wanted this over as quickly as possible. She accepted as much of his hard-on as she felt comfortable with into her mouth, bringing her lips past the crest of his cock head and partway down his length. Her hand wrapped around the base of the shaft and began stroking up and down, drawing the smooth skin over the hardened flesh beneath. In the same rhythm, she pulled her lips back, letting her tongue smooth over his glans, then sucked down his length again.

dVZSN0m.png
hvluvWl.png

A pleased grunt escaped Oliver's throat as he felt Renee's soft lips press against the head of his throbbing manhood. He couldn't remember the last time that he had such a pretty girl's mouth wrapped firmly around his sizable cock, though Evelyn would frequently have House Pets take good care of the chronic gambler. After all, partners were supposed to look after one another. "Fuck, she feels good," The boy panted as Renee pressed deeper over his bulbous head, teeth clamping down upon his lower lip as he looked down at the girl that was sitting between his legs. She was quite an attractive prize, with a soft, picture-perfect face that was practically begging to be fucked.

"Oh? Talking back, I see." Evelyn chuckled as Renee cursed her between labored breaths, "Yeah... that's just not going to do." With that, she brought her hand backwards, before delivering a swift smack to the House Pet's rear end. The audible clap of Evelyn's hand slapping Renee's ass echoed through the small room, "Get that cock back in your mouth." She licked her lips, watching as Renee's head bobbed back down onto Oliver's length. This time, she moved further down, causing Oliver to let out a wild groan in pleasure.

"Hahh, yeah. She sucks way better than she gambles." He moaned, the sensation of Renee's tongue swirling over his member causing desire to build inside of him. The added sensation of Renee's hand smoothing over his hot length between the movements of her tongue and lips drove the young man crazy, groans continuing to escape his lips as he felt himself drawing ever nearer to climax. Precum dribbled out from his cock, mixing into her saliva and hands as she continued to service him. Renee's plan to make Oliver finish as soon as possible was certainly working... although, she would soon find that her plan may have been working too well.

Before Oliver could reach the point of no return, his hand dug into Renee's dark locks, grabbing a handful of her short bangs before pulling her face away. A web of saliva still connected Renee's lips to the scene of the crime, only to be broken when Oliver would forcefully drag Renee away from the chair. No matter how much she struggled, she was no match for the man that gripped her, eventually finding herself tossed face first into the very table she had lost everything on. Before Renee could push herself off of it, a strong, masculine hand pressed the side of her face back down, knocking over the tower of gambling chips that had once been neatly arranged, spreading them across the surface and sending some to the floor.

"What do you think you're doing? I don't think I gave you permission to do that."

"Shut up." Oliver growled, "Or I'll fuck you next." The sudden, unexpected threat caused Evelyn to blush in surprise, stunned by her partner's brazen display of disrespect. Though she was offended, she decided it was best to hold her tongue, just in case her partner decided to act on the threat. "Spread your legs." Oliver turned his attention back to the woman pinned underneath his weight. When Renee didn't act fast enough for his liking, Oliver reached backwards, delivering a frighteningly powerful spank to Renee's ass. Just by the sound, one could easily guess that Oliver spanked much harder than Evelyn did.

"I'm going to teach you what happens to losers." With that, he grabbed at Renee's lacy, black panties, tearing them out from underneath her skirt effortlessly before tossing them to the side. "Stop squirming." He warned her, "It'll hurt more unless you stay still." He positioned himself behind her before guiding his hard cock downwards. While she may have thought he planned to fuck her little slit, it was soon apparent that he was deliberately aiming for Renee's other hole. Slowly, the head of his saliva-drenched cock pushed her reddened cheeks apart, before threatening to press into her tightening asshole.

Balance-$1,000,000

Renee tried to shut out their comments with little success. The derogatory comments, highlighting the fact that her lips were working their way up and down his cock, made the heat rise in her face. Along with the appreciative groans escaping the man seated before her, they also twisted her up, releasing more juicy arousal between her legs. Her ass stung as well, a red bright red welt where Evelyn's palm struck her. The attack had been a reminder how vulnerable she was, half naked and stuck in a room with the pair of them. She needed only finish the guy off, then escape would be hers, at least for one night.

When the man's moaning grew louder and more frequent, Renee increased the veracity of her attentions, thinking, hoping he might be close. Once again, her hopes were dashed, and her hair used as a hand grip. The young woman's scalp burned from repeated abuse, causing her to sound a cry as soon as his cock popped from her mouth. She stumbled along with his forceful guidance to be slammed down on the table, causing a clatter of chips.

Renee winced and shut her eyes. She knew what this meant. This latest turn seemed to have sapped the last of the fight out of her, not that she stood much of a chance against the much stronger man standing behind her. Evelyn's complaint came as a surprise. With the side of her face pressed down on the table, Renee could see the other girl clearly when her eyes reopened. Evelyn looked furious in the moment, as if her authority was completely disregarded. It was short lived though, as the man's threat caused her to quickly back down. Renee watched her with something like pity, despite everything.

With her legs kicked apart, the resounding blow to her ass set every nerve in the girl aflame. She screamed an involuntary scream that didn't even sound like it came from her. While Evelyn's strike left her red, his was sure to leave a bluish-black mark on her rear.

"No....no, you can't! Not that!" As the tip of his cock prodded at her back door, Renee's whole body went stiff. She tried to push against the table, but only managed to squirm her naked chest against the surface. "Ahh," she groaned as her rosebud strained against his teasing. "D-don't joke. This isn't funny. I've never done that!"

She locked her pleading eyes on Evelyn. "Please. I'm begging. Please just not that. I'll...I'll do what you want. Ahhh. I'll...behave." She cast her eyes down at that last admission.

Back
Top Bottom