Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aboard the U.G.F. Quintessence - Shemale alien seeking Females and Femboys for Sexy Sci-Fantasy Space Adventure! [NSFW]

I pull artwork from all over the place on the internet. I don't keep track of what belongs to who, copyrights, or what can be displayed where, save for basic "It's fucking illegal". So, if I've got some piece of artwork here that belongs to you and you don't want it used or displayed here, just say the word and I'll remove it. But just so you know, I never display anything I don't genuinely love~;)

--::Some Ground Rules::--

• I tend towards the excessive and over-sexualized in my roleplays. You can think of it as the top 10% of our world being the bottom 10% of the worlds I create and play in.
  • 80/20 Smut to Story ratio. I don't like playing without some story even if the sex is the focus. I think of the story like the frame holding the bigger picture in place.
  • These requests will be set up in pairs of "Playing" and "Seeking", where "Playing" is the character that I will be playing, and "Seeking" is the character I'm in need of a partner to play as.
  • "Seeking" characters will be nameless unless requested, and have a more vague description to allow you, my partner in this endeavor, some customization.
  • My character is taller than the one you will be playing.
  • I only play as "shemale" or "full-package futanari" characters. That's full dick & balls with no vagina.
  • These characters prefer female identifying terms: She, Her, Ma'am, Mistress, Ms., etc...
  • 100% top; Dominant "in the bedroom" 85% of the time, with the other 15% being equals in that aspect of the relationship.
  • Absolutely NO: Gore, Vore, Scat, Vomit, Mutilation, or Real-World Racism.
  • Pubic/Body Hair: Smooth is best, but neatly/cutely trimmed is acceptable. I will, of course, accommodate my partners' preference for the characters I play as they desire.
  • Grammar Competence Level: High. I'm no grammar-nazi, and I make my fair share of mistakes, but if you aren't capable of using proper capitalization and punctuation, please don't bug me. I'm far more lenient in this regard with those whose first language isn't English.
  • Post Length: 5 Sentence Minimum. Post what you feel like, so long as it's relevant. Just because I write something 4 paragraphs long, doesn't mean you need to match it when a shorter answer would suffice, nor will I always be able to write multiple paragraphs in response.

Currently Seeking some Space-Faring Fun!

Playing:
Name: Dr. Avanessa (Ava) Reed/ Avan'esk Shir-La'ine
Appearance:
Human Form
pdwxjRY.jpg
0mgM4TF.jpg

(Both of these fit the image I have in my mind of her very well, though I'm far more heavily leaning towards the face of the first, and the plain grayscale suit being her standard outfit.)

True Form
FJpIMbP.png
laSGr0H.png

Bio: For the past three years of her life, Ava has masqueraded as the Head Medical Officer of the starboard med-bay on board the trans-galactic colony ship, and deep-space science vessel, the U.G.F Quintessence. (I can't think of anything that doesn't sound cheesy!) Though, it may be more accurate to say that she has been masquerading as Dr. Avanessa Reed, as she does take her role on board the vessel seriously, and her true medical, and xenobiological, knowledge extends well beyond the qualifications of her job.

You see, Ava is a member of an alien species with a hive-like biology, similar to ants or termites. Only one newborn in thousands is chosen to undergo the transformation into a fertile breeder, the remainder are typically female, though some choose to undergo a lesser metamorphosis later in life to gain some of the secondary sex characteristics of the breeder caste for their personal enjoyment. Unless the changes are induced in infancy, they remain infertile.

Those of the breeder caste are revered culturally as something between royalty and a sacred religious figure. However, by the laws of their people, members of the breeder caste are not permitted to leave the core worlds of their civilization. However well treated and respected she was, it was a life that Ava couldn't stand. She spent her entire adolescence buried in astronomy texts and star charts, dreaming of the worlds beyond. Female scientists and explorers were free to go and see the universe as they pleased; ships Ava watched launch from her bedroom every night. She spent years planning her escape before the day she would be forced to start finding the first members of her breeding collective and spend her days fucking for the sake of duty, rather than for the sake of love, or even just fun.

In the pursuit of her freedom, and to soar among the stars, Ava escaped, disguised herself as a human doctor, and found work on a massive colony ship headed to seed life in another galaxy. She is still driven by a powerful instinct to form a breeding collective, though she is no longer restricted by the laws of her people as to who she is allowed to breed with...

Seeking:
I have two characters in mind that I want to start things off with, though more will be introduced along the way.

Chief Science Officer
Appearance:
kBtam4w.jpg

Though the Science and Medical divisions have separate chains of command, there is a great deal of overlap in their activities on board the ship. Over the years, Ava has developed a close working relationship with the Chief Science Officer of the Quintessence. They often work together during medical emergencies, and the med-bay is where the scientists end up whenever something inevitably goes wrong in the lab. The Chief Science Officer has made it a point to always seek out Ava for her quarterly physical for some reason...

Pretty Femboy Pilot
Appearance:
In Uniform / Off Duty
22oRtsG.jpg
0VRmbVW.jpg

The Quintessence isn't a ship without defenses of course. Space is a dangerous place for more reasons than anyone could imagine. It hosts a small fleet of fighters, probes, shuttles, and maintenance drones to protect the colony ship from those dangers. This boy is a recent graduate of the Academy. He's an eager, fledgling pilot currently relegated to maintenance and shuttle duties, but dreaming of piloting a fighter craft one day. To save on resource costs pilots have certain physical requirements, mainly that they are small and lightweight, like everything else the crafts are made of. A perfect role for a petite femboy.

Setting & Themes
U.G.F. Quintessence
xOZUCEQ.jpg

The Quintessence is one of the largest trans-galactic colony ships to ever be built. It houses some 5000 active personnel, and 2000 civilians with another 20,000 individuals in cryo-sleep, awaiting a new world to inhabit across the vast ocean of space between galaxies. The current galaxy of the setting is controlled by a handful of factions with no room left to expand, thus their sights have been set on even more distant stars. The United Galactic Federation, designed the Quintessence to carry the best and brightest from across all Federation worlds to gain a foothold in a new galaxy ahead of their competitors.

It houses a fully functional Science Division, Military, Government, Academy, and Healthcare system, as well as everything the ship needs to maintain society over the course of its century long journey to its destination.

Sci-Fantasy: Some examples would include: Star Wars, Starcraft, Outlaw Star, Phantasy Star, or Warhammer 40k. Psionic powers, impossible phenomena, and fantastical beings populating a universe steeped in bleeding-edge futurism, ancient mysteries, and esoteric faiths. Whatever we want to come up with works, so long as we stick to the futuristic, space-faring theme underlying it all, we don't need to worry ourselves about the actual science behind anything.

Sexual Themes: I'm looking for a pleasant blend of about 70/30 smut to story. The sex might be the focus, but character development, and a little world building, I'd like to see more of than usual with this one. You can expect a lot of large insertions, multiple penetrations, tentacles, huge loads of cum, oviposition, pregnancy (F & M), a harem-esque polyamorous relationship, transformations, cuddling, affection, light BDSM, light medical play, and a score of other things I'm sure! Most importantly though, we should have fun with it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom