Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| ᴡɪʟᴅᴇsᴛ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs || (updated)

Parasite-Eve

It's just me and my delusions against the world.
| 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 |

𝙷𝚎𝚢
(Editing)
I was kind of new to these parts, but I have become familiar with this wonderful place. I love role-playing and writing stories, but I sometimes feel like my work isn't good enough. I want to give nothing but the best to my partners so that way we both have a fun time.

I like to have smut in my plots, I just don't want it to be the whole point of the RP. I want to build a story with my RP partner. I also love DRAMA. It's fun and it can bring the spark back into a dull RP. I'm into romantic types of RP's, but I also love a good dark psychological RP. Something that will have me

|| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ||
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ʟᴏʟ.

(Editing)
So I've been roleplaying for quite some time now and sadly I couldn't find people who were into what I was putting out. I love writing and drawing, though I can get a bit stressed out sometimes when I do them, lol.

When it comes to my writing, I love a good dark plot, but I also like a good romance. Sometimes I try to balance the two out by making a plot with both of them in there and other times I try to keep them separate.

When doing these dark/romantic plots, I tend to make my female characters submissive. I don't really make dominant girls unless my partner and I talk it over OR if the dominant female is just a minor character.

| 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 |
  • Abduction as seduction
  • Acarophilia
  • Accidental stimulation
  • Agoraphilia
  • Aliens (playing as or with them)
  • Altocalciphilia (where my character has to wear heels for man)
  • Amaurophilia
  • My character receiving anal penetration with toys, or other things
  • Anal sex (receiving)
  • My character wearing anal toys worn under clothing
  • Anal training (Receiving)
  • Anasteemaphilia (I don't mind playing a giant woman for someone)
  • Aquaphilia
  • Asphyxiation
  • Having my character Beg in a submissive nature
  • Belonephilia {knife play}
  • Blindfolds
  • Bondage (I'm okay with heavy and light bondage)
  • Branding
  • Breath play
  • Breast/nipple torture (receiving)
  • Breast/nipple worship (receiving)
  • Clothed sex
  • I don't mind my character doing a bit of Cock worship for another persons character
  • Collaring
  • Crurophilia (I don't mind ones character having a thing for my character's legs)
  • Degradation
  • Discipline (Receiving)
  • Dirty talking
  • Double penetration
  • Dracophilia (I don't mind my character playing against a dragon.)
  • Edge play (receiving)
  • Exhibitionism
  • Face fucking (receiving)
  • Face slapping
  • Food play is fine tooooo a degree
  • I'm okay with YC having a foot fetish
  • Gags (LOVE - I don't mind my character being gagged)
  • Don't mind Group sex
  • Haematomania a.k.a. hematolagnia
  • Harpaxophilia (I don't mind if my character is being robbed and is play a role in a consensual non-consent scene.)
  • I don't mind my character being Helpless
  • Hypnotism
  • Imprisonment
  • Intoxication
  • Internal & External cumshots
  • I'm okay with my character being instructed on how to touch herself.
  • I'm okay with Katoptronophilia
  • I'm okay with Lesbophilia
  • I'm okay with Macrogenitalism
  • LOOOVE Masochism
  • Medical play (Like doctor nurse or patient and nurse or doctor.)
  • Merinthophilia
  • Odaxelagnia
  • Parthenophilia (I'm okay with this because most of the characters I play are virgins)
  • Pecattiphilia
  • Pet play (to a degree)
  • Ropework (Shibari also known as Kinbaku)
  • Stigmatophilia
  • My character wearing stockings
  • Suspension
  • I'm okay with the tentacle fetish
  • Telephonicophilia
  • Threesomes are fine
  • waxplay
  • Zelophilia
  • Voyeurism
  • IF THERES YOU LIKE AND YOU DON'T SEE IT ON THE LIST... JUST MESSAGE ME.. The worse I can say is no :)

• Angels
  • Werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Demon
  • Dragon (playing against rather than playing as)
  • Elves
  • Fae
  • Humans (of course)
  • Orcs
  • Alien
  • If you have a preference you'd like to try out, message me.. The worse I could say is no. lol.

• I don't mind playing from the age of 19 up.
  • I don't mind playing against men OR women that are within their 20s and up.

• Anal sex (receiving)
  • Anal Training (receiving)
  • Anal Virginity (receiving)
  • Fingering (receiving)

• Vaginal sex (receiving)
  • Vaginal Virginity
  • Scissoring
  • Fingering

• Fellatio (performing)
  • Cunnilingus (giving and receiving)
  • Fingers in mouth
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Oral Virginity
  • Throat Penetration (receiving)
  • Saliva
  • Face Fucking

• Creampies
  • Bukkake
  • Cum marking
  • Hard and Soft Cum Facials
  • Excessive cum
  • As mentioned before internal and external cumshots
  • Snowballing
  • If there's more let me know...

| 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
I pair with Male Characters
I pair with Female Characters

| 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌
𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐅 x 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅​

3 Open Plot Slots that have 3 or more major women within the plot

• I'll play 5 at most women for an individual.
  • Each woman will have their own personality.
  • Each woman can have their own back story. (It'll honestly depend on both the plot)
  • If you write two or more paragraphs, I'd definitely be down to plotting with you because that means that I will have a lot to work with especially when playing these multiple women.
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.

There are 2 out of 3 Plot Slots open.

4 Open Plot Slots that have 2 major women within the plot

• I only play two major women. Not three. Not four. Two.
  • I won't be much of a stickler about how much you write... All I ask is that you give me enough to work on.
  • The plot doesn't have to be romantic or anything. It can be my fantasy, your fantasy, or a mixture of the two.
  • It can be mostly smut over plot or the other way around. Doesn't matter as long as you come up with a solid idea.

There are 3 out of 4 Plot Slots Open.

When All slots are filled I will only be playing singular characters.

| 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 | • ᴄʟᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ʟᴜsᴛ | ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇᴅ
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 I mostly play submissive characters. However, I have some ideas and face claims for some dominant female characters. Keep in mind, I give what I want to receive. I love playing against a dark and dominant character! So my dominant females will be just as dark and dominant. Any face claim within the link can be used as a dominant character. I also have two very special face claims that are listed below. These lovely ladies embody my dark side. They're a lot scarier, darker, and all-round crazier.
9d5163ef333526f8820e20d80ae1cb0c62f7c695.gifv
5e8132ca793ffbf9b5d3233b0ca0cbe620ad891b.gifv

d3273b7ca03088a6458ce1d56cff5ec434745238.gifv
539f7d4618d99b87f6b43d124556ccabe8d8a386.gifv

9959fc7fafb96ccee44f3233566f0230.jpg
7f8eb183551a8903ce84ffd93de41980192dd04d.jpg
FE2gg2KUUAIFNLy

9de8b6c24d926a27c5dc5963c76fde263826d84d.jpg
e642cc865bda64c65a7467ac899d5afa00485f92.jpg
FFluUbaVIAQBmrm

FKeXWEBVEAI4wyi
d5afe8de369fe2a19fec9d31f05a541d332c40ba.jpg
FFAddxIUcAAKAVf

443d9e949abddeba0e220a175845b5e5bffe2ee3.gifv
173fec6eccf5021eef8729caa76f08c40c43af4c.gifv

Image-from-iOS-4.png
FN7ZgqkWQAA52sF

2099ce94e73c1ab59461f7888b419be9a5ca83b0.jpg
Screenshot-2021-09-16-at-11.23.04.png
fed332154591368632dad482d1ad3784209ed78e.jpg

| 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 | || sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs ||

| 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 |
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 [ 2 max | both spots open ]
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟏
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
• none
Close brothers or sisters who are born into a wealthy family, share almost everything. They even do everything together. When a new girl comes to town, looking for a job. She finds herself at their father's law firm, becoming their father's assistant. They both begin to develop a lust for the same girl.

One day, both men or women ask her to hang out with them. The girl not knowing what their true intentions agree to go with them. Throughout the day she gets to know them a little better and things that she can become friends with them until they tell her what they both want to do to her.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
• none
A young female student has a college project to get done and must interview a chosen person [business man] that her professor picked for the students. She is rather shy and doing this is putting her out of her comfort zone.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟑
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
This RP is kind of similar to The Boy Next Door movie. I don't know if any of you have seen the movie, but it's about a boy who lives next door of a high school teacher. They have some intense sex one night, and he just goes crazy for her. He thinks that they belong together. I like this type of RP cause you can get as crazy as you want. Boy Next Door Trailer
A young woman is helping her mother move into her home. While the mother is directing the movers where to place the couch, the girl gets the boxes out of the car. When she picks up some boxes, she drops one, spilling some kitchen utensils onto the driveway. The neighborhood hottie, who seems perfect comes over to help her out.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟒
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
I have been fantasying about something like this for a while. A wealthy guy who is possessive, controlling, sexual, dirty, easily jealous, and a tease. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. I do want this plot to build up to them being closed. ANY KINKS OR FETISHES ALLOWED.
So there's a man who is well known in whatever industry you choose. He is known as one of the richest men in the world. He is throwing a party announcing that he is going to be handing his empire to his son. His son is quite handsome and is known for breaking a lot of hearts. He loves to be in control and can get quite possessive. During the party, a young woman and her father go to celebrate. When there, the girl is quite shy and quiet, sticking to herself because she isn't used to being around such wealthy people.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟓
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 • none

A young woman who has a passion for dancing has just been accepted into one of the most elite ballet academies in the world. She is excited to have a chance to travel to Germany and start her new life there. Though she is one of the youngest (18 or 19) students, she still can't wait for the new beginning.

One day while she's doing her stretches with the rest of the class, a handsome young man accidentally walks in. All the girls in the class seem to know who he is, but the new girl doesn't. In Germany, he is known as the king because of how wealthy he is, but he seems to have a dark side to him. All the other female ballerina's giggle and blush as he gives them a smile, flirting with the many girls.

The new girl looks around confused, not knowing why these girls are acting so strange, even her dance instructor is getting flustered and hot over this strange man.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟔
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Has anyone seen the Netflix series YOU? If you have I would love to do an RP based off of that.
Within this series, there's a man that works in a bookstore that came out of a heartbreaking relationship. His friends see him as dark and sad. Some others see him as a killer since his ex has disappeared to Italy or so he says. While doing his everyday work, he bumps into a female customer that he becomes fond of. During her search for a book, she asks for help. He goes over to help and finds himself intrigued by the girl as they continue their search for the book. During the search, they both seem to hit it off and when they finally find the book, she leaves. She doesn't leave a number, but she does tell him her name.

After that encounter, he makes it his job to make sure that this girl is happy by any means necessary. He stalks her on the interest and follows her where ever she goes without her even knowing about it. He finds out where she lives and watches her across the street as she eats, sleep, baths, and fucks. Trust me there was A LOT of fucking.

Everything changes when he sees her "boyfriend" come over. He watches them fight and then have makeup sex. During the live-action scene, he notices that she didn't cum, but the guy did. Once her "boyfriend" leaves he stays and watches her masturbate, which leads him to masturbate IN PUBLIC.

I don't want to spoil the WHOLE story for you, but he does kill her "boyfriend". In all honesty, he is a nice guy who cares about people. He's just a little possessive when it comes to someone he likes. I mean he breaks into her apartment by reporting a gas leak in her apartment. He takes her underwear and even smells the pillow that she used to masturbate with. Not to mention that she has a rich friend that is EXTREMELY crazy about her. She has like loads of naked pictures of her.

I hope you can now see why I want to do this RP. I mean it's creepy, but it's fucking hot at the same time. I do want do somethings differently in this RP though.

There's a young female student that lives in New York. From time to time she works at a dance studio assisting a teacher. She has wealthy friends, but they are very sweet when they want to be. One day she walks into the bookstore [Now you can either work there, own the place, or we can pick some other location].
The girl walks in and he notices her, watching her every move as she walks through the store. When she comes up to you asking for help, you do so. Throughout the whole search of this book, they both break the ice and talk a bit. Once we find the book, he offers to help, but she says no thanks and reaches it for herself. That's when he notices that she isn't wearing a bra.

She purchases the book, leaving only her name before leaving.

Now I don't care who you want to be... you can be a secretly rich worker. I just wanted him to be stalker-like, possessive and sweet in some ways.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟕
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
This rp is about a celebrity forming a sick obsession over a normal girl.
My character is a senior in high school, getting ready to graduate. While she's worried about her grades, her friends are worried about partying and meeting their idols. One night my character decides to take a chance and go out with her friends to this party that a celebrity is throwing. Since one of her friend's parents know some rather famous people, they were able to get a chance to go to this exclusive party.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟖
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
So has anyone seen the movie Legend of Tarzan (2016)? his roleplay plot is kind of based on that. You get to pick your most manly and dominate look and also play as one too.
So your character is Tarzan and he is still the same old man who rules the jungles alongside gorillas. He ends up with Jane and he moves to England with her. Visiting the jungle from time to time. The things that have changed are that Jane isn't the same woman she was before or what she was trying to portray herself to be. Tarzan has made a name for himself in England, becoming wealthy and respected. He decides to take a trip back to the jungle, which Jane invites herself too. As he's reconnecting with his home, he meets a young woman, who stays with a tribe he is visiting.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟎 𝟗
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
He can be as ruthless as you want. It'll be a romantic type of roleplay, but it will have a lot of BDSM in it. Please send me your F-list and tell me your kinks. This RP focuses on this male character not only playing out his wildest sexual fantasies, but finding someone he wants to keep for himself. I want drama and plan to build a story. THIS IS A LONG TERM RP. This RP plot can be similar to the PEAKY BLINDERS series. I've been watching the show and I've been craving a gangster RP. I can't seem to find the right person to play the gangster though... Hopefully you can. Message me ^.^
A ruthless gangster who owns half of (whichever part of the world you want ) He and his family known for their brutal torture methods. He has women falling to his feet, worshiping the ground he walks on. He knows powerful people from the queen herself to the president. He parties with celebrities and does as he please, when he pleases. Thought he loves to party, he is also a very level headed man, HIS WORK means a lot to him. He and his family build their empire from the ground up and he doesn't plan on having it crumble. But even the best have their bad days. He's been dealing with a rival gang for quite some time and he plans on setting them straight.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟎
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
{ I don't know if anyone on here knows about Vlad the Impaler, but I have the HUGEST crush on him EVER. I am madly in love with his ruthless behavior}.
There's a king who is feared by EVERYONE. He kills anything and anyone. He has sex with whomever he wants, whenever he wants, however, he wants. He protects his kingdom in his own way.

Every morning he wakes up with many women in his bed. The only thing different about this particular morning is that the daughter of one of his most faithful maids is visiting. She is planning on collecting her dead mother's possessions. Not knowing of her visit, he still continues on with his early morning sex. When the girl gets to the castle, she is told to stay in the grand hall so the king may speak with her.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟏
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Slave at the market.
As a young woman is getting settled into bed for the night, she hears knock on the door. Though she is quite confused because it's way too late for someone to be knocking at her door. She hesitantly gets up from her bed and grabs a weapon of her choice as she heads over to the front door. She makes sure not to make a sound as she slowly grips the knob of the door, but before she could do anything the door is forcefully pushed open, knocking her off her feet.

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟐
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
I want to do a Daddy or Mommy x Baby-girl kind of RP. [ Will make bullets of different plots for this set up ]

I want to do a Daddy x Baby-girl kind of RP.A young woman working as an assistant to a famous photographer gets an unexpecting client that just may change her life for the better... or worse.

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐌 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟑
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Vikings x Kidnapped villager
Plot coming soon...

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟒
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
This RP is based on Lizzie Borden
Plot coming soon...

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 • 𝐌 x 𝐅 or 𝐌 x 𝐅 x 𝐌 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 or 𝐅 x 𝐅 x 𝐅
𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟓
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Kidnapping plot!!!! I've been craving for thisss!! I did this plot before but... didn't get to continue it so, I'm up for doing it again! There's two different versions
A hard working college student is tricked into being part of a webcam things. One of her old friends do it and she drugs my character to help her relax. My character is kinda playful about it. Your character can request her to do something or even say how badly he wants her. How he wants to meet her, touch her, fuck her, etc. She'll be playful about it not really paying him any mind, but little does she know that this man or men (or woman or women) have other things in mind.

Another one would be with a girl who is caught up in a horrible storm, has either wrecked her car or has a flat tire in the middle of nowhere. She stumbles across a house and one thing leads to another. Message me for more details!

𝐒. 𝐍. or 𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟔
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Apocalyptic type of idea. I'm thinking that my character can be dominant or submissive in this plot. I also think that it can be something romantic or strictly action. This idea can also be supernatural or normal (to a degree).
So in this world, men pretty much rule the world after a strange outbreak took over, killing off all the women in the world, leaving only one woman (my character) to fend for herself. Now there's two ways that this can go.
One: My character can be this bad ass woman, that isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She isn't afraid to bite someone's head off if they come at her the wrong way. She can be in charge of her own little group of men. Or she can be living on her own and gets captured or something.
Two: My character is kind of unskilled when it comes to fighting, but she can hunt (some what). I do see her being head strong and very reserved, but will submit to the right person.
Overall, I would totally love to discuss the idea and possibly bounce some ideas back and forth.

Message me for more details!

𝐍. 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 # 𝟎 𝟏 𝟕

More Plots coming soon...

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬
My character is a college student and a ballet dancer. She's college graduate and sticks to herself. She' a beautiful girl, but not as confident as she needs to. She focuses on her book and trying to be the best of the best while having mini anxiety attacks when a guy shows her the slights attention. Before she even started her first year of college, she was worried about making friends because she was attending an Ivy League school. She was surrounded by wealthy kids, whose parents were the most powerful people in the world. She tried to stick to herself and stay invisible, but when she joined a business class at her college, she was paired with a rich blonde named Stella, to do a presentation. They soon became friends, growing close enough to move in together. My character was a bit hesitant at first knowing that the place her friend might have chosen would have been out of her budget, but they worked it out somehow.

When my character isn't doing class work [college], she is in dance school, doing ballet or maybe in an art museum. Stella thinks that she would go out more and party more instead of just being a nerdy dancer who is a social outcast, but my character would rather stick to being invisible. Stella would just laugh and shake her head telling her she would get her out of her comfort zone soon enough.

Throughout the semesters and college years, things go smoothly, My character gets a job that pays some of the rent. Even though it isn't even close to the amount she has to pay, but Stella doesn't seem to care. The money they pay for rent is pocket money to her. As college life moves on for my character, Stella drops out, working at a top notch business that her parents set up for her.

My character is sad that she is off at work, but is happy that Stella is finally doing something she loves. From time to time she will go have lunch with her friend when she had days off work, or drop lunch off when she was busy. Sometimes her friend would tell her how sexy and attractive the boss was, but how demanding and intimidating he was. My character could tell that the boss is fearful of how the workers act when his name is even mentioned. Even though my character has met the boss, she believes her friend and tries to comfort her.

One day my character comes in during a rainy day, her hair is soaking wet along with her cloths. She had used her jacket to cover her friend's food. My character walks in and asks the lady behind the desk for Stella, telling her she had her lunch. The lady looks at my character with disgust telling her to go on. My character looks down and quickly walks off, knocking into someone, spilling the food on the person. EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE IS HORRIFIED. It's him, the boss (your character). He stands there covered in food, my character panics saying sorry over and over, trying to take the food off of him.

Soon some female workers come up with paper towels and other things, pushing my character away trying to clean the man. My character looks at the man and says sorry one last time before quickly running off to the bathroom.

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Most of my RPs are triggers and have smut in it. If you have limits please just let me know and we can do something else. I am not mandatory on just making romantic RPs even though I love them. I am fine with it.

I am so sorry if it's a lot, I love writing and making plots. If you like a certain idea, but want to mix it up, please tell me I don't mind that at all. I am looking for some long-term partnership and friendship. I'd love to form a story with you guys and learn your likes and dislikes. Also...if you feel like I abandoned our plots, I didn't I sometimes get busy or I opened the message then it got lost in the inbox.

° please keep the RP the RP. Don't ask me personal info unless we are close or become close.°

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom