A whole lot of planning... Not too much actual writing

BooBone

Red's Property
Okay, this is gonna be a weird request...

This may be a bit odd but in my experience from roleplaying, I've found that I often enjoy the planning and world-building of a story over the actual writing of one. This is possibly due from being too used to solo writing and so I'm not keen on things not going 100% of the way I see it to be... basically I'm a control freak. Then, you ask, why not just write by yourself yah picky bitch. Well... good point. But I super struggle with coming up with things on my own and actually really thoroughly enjoy the pre-stages of rping even if I don't end up being keen on the story I eventually end up producing with someone.

Now if I still have your attention and I haven't come off as too much of an arrogant twat, I'd like to invite you to be my drafting buddy! If you like lots of prep before writing and are interested in any of the kinks listed below hit me up ma dudes!

My Kinks:
Noncon
Kidnapping
Ageplay
Petplay
Cosplay/dress up
Restraints (cuffs, collars, leashes)

Pairings:
Hostage x Kidnapper
Teacher x Student
Dom x (forced) Sub
Master x (forced) Slave
Daddy x (forced) Little

MUST-HAVES!:
If you couldn't tell from the above lists I'm a slut for kidnapping and forced pairings, though I could maaaaaaybe be convinced to plot/write something not kidnapping (it'll pain me *sniffle*) BUT!! you gotta let me have some sort of forced situation as the main theme and not romance - yuck (at least not initially and as a main driving point)

TL;DR: Help me draft up some great, super detailed plots and maybe we can actually write them!

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your messages !

BooBone

Back
Top Bottom