Fx Male Quarantined and Looking

Poetdreamer

Super-Earth
Greetings and Salutations!

As so many are, I am working from home in this time of quarantine for at least the next month. With that, I am finding myself with much more free time to get back into roleplaying. Generally I go for slice-of-life roleplays, but mainly I have two ideas I really want to play out. Warning, my post length will be based on my level of inspiration at the moment and what I am given to work with.

Idea 1: Willing Student
After being caught having sex with most of the football team (including coaches) in the locker room, MC was shipped off to a special school for sex. At this school, students are taught all about how to be willing partners and different aspects of sex. Kinks could include light BDSM (nothing too torturous), toys, multiple partners, slight humiliation (for punishments), and so much more. I was thinking we would start 1*1 with her orientation of sorts with YC, but then we can add others in the form of other students and faculty if desired.

Idea 2: Caught in the act...and Fucked
MC is caught masturbating by YC (her brother, father, teacher, enemy, friend, boss). We can discuss if it's a mutual continuation from there, or perhaps some blackmail ensues to make MC go further with more than just the little vibrator she had pulsating inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom