Fx Any ++Scanning ++

Scan

+++XXX+++
This is my request thread, there are many like it but this one is mine.
It's also 'under construction' and I'll be back to edit it.

The Very Basics
  • I try and be chill, I'd like you to try and be chill.​
  • Real life and ghosting happens, if you can give me notice that's great, if you can't that's life.​
  • I couldn't care less about your real life gender identity, no judgement here.​
The RP Basics
  • I can't get with RP through instant messengers/discord, it just doesn't work for me.
  • I'm looking for posts of at least half a paragraph, and I'm flexible around post length and post rate.
  • I'm not keen on 'real life' scenarios and am trying to avoid them. I want some element of the fantastical or unreal.
  • I'm also not too keen on photographic references, as they tend to promote 'real life' scenarios, but there are instances when they are fine.
  • The most notable exception to the above is Celebrities, there are just too many I wouldn't be able to turn down playing as or against. Same with face claims.
  • Very few kinks put me off, my kinks are [link to f-list to be added eventually]
  • I will play multiple characters, or against multiple characters but wow, can that get silly quick!
  • This is a F x Any listing, but consider it a 'Any x Any' listing with a heavy preference for myself not playing males.
  • Drop me a line! The worst I can say is 'sorry, no'.
The following is a bit more detail on some general themes or genres that I am interested in.

Fantasy
From generic trashy fantasy to something a bit more obtuse, I love it. I'm a big fan of non-human races, orcs, dragons, elves, goblins...all can be sexy as fuck. Although I'm not so sure about dwarves. Heck even hulking, drooling monstrosities have their appeal.

Sci-Fi
Space opera to cyberpunk, it's all good! Especially aliens and robots.

Celebrities
(to be added to and alphabetized later)
Arianna Grande
Bryce Dallas Howard
Christina Hendricks
Ellie Goulding
Evanna Lynch
Kat Dennings
Katie Perry
Nicola Roberts
Margot Robbie
Melanie Martinez
Dua Lipa
Marina Diamandis
Anne-Marie
Kiernan Shipka
Maisie Williams
Sophie Turner
Anya Taylor-Joy
Nigella Lawson
Florence Welch
Taylor Swift
Jennifer Lawrence

Furrys
So, furrys get a bad rap I think. They fulfill a niche for me. Unrealistic but easily sitting in the 'modern slice of life' RP sector that means you don't have to reach for background or world building details. It also helps that there is an insane amount of art out there for character references or inspiration. I personally find the more exotic a characters specie, the more appealing it is to play.

Edited without bump: 02.04.2020

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom