Fx Any Naughty girl deserving punishment.

Jhulyn

Meteorite
Hello, welcome to this topic. <3
I am currently in the mood to play a specific RP plot, but at the same time it can be quite comprehensive. Anyway, without further ado.

I would like to play successful women, happy with their financial and / or married life, and sure of themselves. However, if they exhibit "peculiar" behavior, so to speak, they generally have an unpleasant personality, are snobbish and presumptuous, feeling superior to others and thinking they can do whatever they want. It is at this moment that YC enters history, with the aim of showing these superb bitches their proper place.

How? Magic, blackmail, drugs, hypnosis ... The sky is the limit, you can choose the way you like best.
I can play a female teacher, nurse, female CEO, waitress, female cop, quen / princes, female adventurer, succubus, priestess / nun, sorceress / witch. There are many options, I really don't have any restrictions with that.

I also have some fandoms that I have some familiarity with to interpret. (Canon x Canon or Canon x OC).
Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball. Probably any girl from these works I could play.
DxD: Akeno, Rias.
HP: Hermione Granger, Fleur Delacour.
Marvel: Black Widow, Black Cat, Mary Jane, Jean Gray, Emma Frost, Susan Storm.
DC: Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Raven, Power Girl / Supergirl, Harley Quinn.
These are the ones I can remember right away, probably adding more in future updates.

My favorite kinks are: Blackmail, netorare, mind break, exhibitionism and humiliation.
Limits: Sturgeon, violence and excessive gore / vore, Snuff / Deathplay.

Back
Top Bottom