Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Pennont's Robosexual Search Thread

Pennont

licensed isekai truck driver
So recently I've gotten the craving to do smutty situations involving robots, now this is going to be very specific for what I'm looking for I don't want the robots to look like just an everyday machine and I don't want the only difference appearance-wise between a robot is cutting one open and seeing what's inside, think either Aigis for Persona 3 or Dorothy Haze from Va-11 Hall-a for what I the character to look like. I also decided to go ahead and make an album(NSFW) so that way there's a better idea of the type of robots I'd like to play, with a female physique and traits but not appearing entirely human. (Also the robot will use they/them pronouns)

Possible features for the robot:
Vibrating fingers
Changing body temperature(could be fun during oral if the robot plays around with the temperature of their tongue)
Secret compartments in their body that have tethers to tie-up the person played against them
Removable parts for body modification (If anything phallic is involved I want to look more like a dildo than a dick and I'm also not a fan of hyper proportions so no taking off one part of their body and replacing it with some ridiculously huge)
Electricity play (The robot being able to zap your character)
Aphrodisiacs(Whether it's a spray it has built into it or maybe fluids that leak out whenever it's aroused)
Additional machines(Machines the robot will use to strap down the human fuck them with)
Transformation (I think this works better in the context of noncon, but a robot replacing a human's parts with cybernetics)
Here's my F-list - Warning for some potential ideas
Okay so idea wise what I'm thinking is a stressed-out woman order one in the mail or perhaps visits a club hosted by robots, but I'm open to other ideas as well including darks ones that involve dub/noncon.

A few things that are important to know before PMing me:

-Usually, my preferences lie with drawn/anime-esque faceclaims, but I am starting to open to things like photographs being used.

-No futa characters please, the reason I have this one listed specifically is because of how popular it is.

-Third-person only

-RP is something I enjoy doing for fun in my free time, I have other interests I like to spend my time on. So please don't come to me demanding daily replies, because some days I might feel like playing a game or watching a show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom