Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Stop crying...

You've been asking for this yourself for so long...you've always known exactly what it would mean. You've seen hoe I treated the others, you've seen them hobble away...if they even made it out of here.

Now it is your turn to be bend over the desk, and just like all the others you started a lot braver than you are now. Every thrust sends you bbumping into the desk, the hard wood feeling way more forgiving then my strel strong hips slamming into you.

Maybe you're crying because you know I'm still holding back somewhat. Yet you've been comming ever since we started. Your body can't take it anymore, your eyes have been spinning circles in your head. Your throat sore from the screaming and moaning. It seems like your pussy is lubricating itself is your most vital function currently.

You know that when I pick the pace back up again that you'll lose concisousness. Maybe that's why you are crying? Maybe you're crying since you are afraid you won't feel the sweet ending to your blissful punishment. But I won't let slip away like I let the others. No.

You're my precious, my everything...I want to have you again tomorrow and the day after. I want you to help me ruin these other women who think they can compete with you. Let them stack up dead while we make out. I don't care...and you don't either.

------------
This interesting to you? Then send me a pm ;)
Got a lot more where that came from!
Also up to just chat.

Back
Top Bottom