Fx Any Looking for a Dark Smut Heavy Roleplay - Specific Plot Request Thread

About:

I want to get this out of the way at the beginning. I am looking to play a submissive character for a really dark themed fairly kinky futuristic roleplay. However, if you have a really dark theme and this one isn't up your alley just let me know. Chances are, I'll probably be down for the idea. Also, you can look [ here ] for my main search thread. I'm using this one specifically for this plot.

PM me here, please. Willing to talk over Discord as well, but would prefer to be approached on here first. Thank you. <3

My F-List

The Idea:

So I have this idea of a world where technology has advanced to the point where humans can replace entire portions of their body with genetically enhanced cybernetic organs and limbs (GECO Limbs) that don't break down, thus increasing the human life expectancy to staggering numbers for those with the means or willingness. The augmented limbs themselves are extremely expensive which has created a market where people often find themselves in massive debt over a single organ and others have taken up a practice of finding a sponsor to help repay the debt after signing a contract for services to be rendered.

My character could have just survived a car accident or had some similar predicament. (Perhaps a fire?) While in the hospital, my character is then approached by a lawyer and/or doctor working for the organization that creates GECO Limbs with a prototype procedure that they say would replace all of her affected organs restoring her mobility. They state they are working for a department within the company that has developed technology that they believe could help her, and extend her life and they’d like her to be the first person to undergo the procedure that would be much more extensive than any normal GECO Limbs implant. They state they’ve had good lab tests and her chances of coming through, while risky, would be promising, but the chance she might die from the procedure is there. Part of the stipulation of the contract is that she would understand the risk. She’d also have to sign herself to the service of the company for x years (perhaps a portion of her extended life) in order to test, demonstrate, train and aid in all ways necessary.

I like the idea of certain things being misrepresented to my character, my character’s sponsor would be your character, and I’m thinking s/he would be the CEO/founder of GECO Limbs but never actually brought up within the conversation. I have a vision of your character being the one to create GECO Limbs and having now created a fully lab grown GECO Limb body, made to his/her specifications and now needs the mind to fill it in order to properly test, hence where my character has come in and eventually signs the contract.

I also like the idea of my character going into the procedure thinking it might be just slightly more extensive than a normal procedure to have GECO Limbs implanted, perhaps even meeting your character just before the procedure as s/he could be taking part, but then my character wakes up to finding herself in a new entirely lab created body. The contract my character signed away basically stripped my character’s rights as her body is a prototype. Cybernetics being involved, things like eyesight and speech can be flicked off with the right controller, perhaps DNA linked to your character. I like the idea of her eventually even being used as a show piece to try and sell the technology to others. Non-con and Dub-con are fine for me here.

Anyway, that’s my basic idea. There’s a million different themes that can be tossed into this. Body modification seems like something we can heavily discuss to start. After that, I love anything with bondage, mental play, heavy BDSM themes, fear play, S&M, blackmail, humiliation, degradation, dollification, and a lot more.

Also alternatively, we can try and set this in the Altered Carbon universe with a few modifications.

Anyway, please let me know if you’d be interested in this idea or some similar rendition of an idea like this. Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom