Fx Male [DISCORD] "She's 34 Pounds over...think she'd take a discount?" [Petplay, free use]

Discord is easiest and you can find me at delightfulsunrise#2849.

It was an awkward scene. My button-down blouse, pencil skirt and suit coat fit me accurately and I did the best with what I had but the scale didn't lie. I blush a little as I step off of it. My mind races, wondering how this even happened. An hour ago, I was walking into a small interview to discuss a work-study position that I hoped to get for the semester.

The interview had gone well. The job seemed do-able and most of the requests were pretty normal. I could handle the basics, organizing, secretary work and the like. Then one of them noticed that my frame didn't seem to match their resume/spec sheet about me. When they passed it over to me, I was shocked to see that a number of details had been inaccurate and I was not nearly the razor-thin model that the sheet had originally promised. I was taken aback when they suggested that they'd like to see just how far over I am, but at least they hadn't ended the interview right there. Plus, I felt bad that I might have wasted their time, even though this wasn't my fault. I was a natural and taking responsibility for things and owning up.

I step off the scale as I hear them state the exact amount. "Ugh..." I thought to myself. I wasn't fat, not by a long shot, but there's no way I could really get this down to the 100ish they thought they were getting.

"Maybe she can exercise?" I hear them say. But I knew I couldn't really get that far down. And then, another said, "She's 34 Pounds over huh? think she'd take a discount?"

My mind raced. Would I? Why was I even still here. This was crazy. But they're talking about it so casually and there seemed like a possible offer here still. Did I really want to give it up?

So I'd like to play out the rest of this scenario as she and the other characters evolve and figure out what this new relationship and set of rules and expectations will be for my character and these other guys.

kinks: humiliation, cum play, oral, anal, sexy outfits, good dialogue and pace, watersports, rough sex, hair pulling, slapping, pet play

Limits: Scat, BDSM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom