Fx Any Submissive looking for situations to be taken advantage of

DreamingDesire

Dreaming of Desire~
Hi there friends You can call me hanabi, I'm looking for something fun and entertaining to keep my attention and I would like to write out a smutty story about a girl who gets taken advantage of. It could be more Slice of life like or Fantasy, I dont care too much either way as long as it is interesting enough to keep it going without just being 10 hours of a dick slamming into her. I like my partners to keep it interesting and in that same respect I wont just be some helpless girl who lays there and takes it. NOW lets get into this thing.

Ideas that are really inspiring to me dont always have to be unique or too crazy but to show a fun dynamic between the characters. For example, lets say my character is a teenage girl on a train. I would not want her to fully submit and lift her ass up at her molester just because he says so, I would struggle and whimper while trying to not let everyone see me half naked getting molested... I would not be obedient unless they were deep enough into a situation like that she cant control herself anymore. That is just an example of how I would play a situation like that.

So on to Ideas: I do have any in the title because I would be open to male or female characters to play against. Its not just male but that is my preferred.

Demi humans, Humans who have animal body parts such as wolf ears, cats tails, fox features. Looked down upon in the human world and not actually monsters, in danger from most creatures. What is a girl to do where racism and monsters exist. Will we find out?

Rich family, For years she has lived under the roof of multiple houses and been through multiple schools. Finally fighting her parents over always switching schools she convinces them to let her stay in one house despite the need for them to relocate for their jobs all the time. Having a completely empty house with security would be liberating for just about any teenage girl. There is nothing to worry with nobody to boss you around right? (Possible situations: Stalker who hacks her security, Close male friend who convinces her to let him hang out with her, Rival family kidnapping her. Any more ideas are welcome)

Identical to mom. For years mom has been dead and she has always been told how identical she looks like her mother. Growing up she even now has the same bust size and a skinnier frame that her bother had, all her old clothes now fit her just fine. Her father has taken notice and installed security cameras in her room, the shower, and everywhere else in the home. He doesn't tell her about it until one day he catches her looking at some hentai on the computer and confronts her. Whats a girl to do when her own father admits to spying on her?

Just a few Ideas to get this thread started. I hope you like any of these and can figure out what you might enjoy.

I prefer to RP in PM's in 3rd person. I enjoy 1-2 paragraph posts and I like lewd partners.

Kinks: Lots of Cum, Playing with my characters body, Non/dubcon, Forced Nudity/clothes wearing, Anal and Spanking.

No's: Oral Fixation, Cutting/mutalation, Scat, Vomit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom