Fx Male A dash of Vanilla

DismalElf

Moon
Hi all! Just call me Elfie. This is my ‘slice of life’ thread, where things are a bit tamer. If you want wild and weird go to my other thread.

I have recently come off an extremely long hiatus. You might be thinking “oh she is probably really rusty” well you might be right on that. BUT, I write fiction as a hobby, so hopefully I’m not too shabby. I work full time, 8-5 Monday through Friday, so I keep pretty busy. Weekends are usually my sweet spot *wink*.

I enjoy writing through PMs, but I will write on discord as well. That being said, I would love longer term roleplays that can be replied to once or twice a week, with replies of 300-600 words (or more). That doesn’t mean I will not do short term roleplays or roleplay’s that can be answered once a day or more, just craving the former.

I do have partner standards. BIGGEST RULE, please do not approach me with a half-hearted, single sentence message unless you are just looking to chat. Now, I don’t expect a lavish novel length proposal, but I want to see some passion in my partners. Literacy is high priority, but grammar mistakes here and there do not bother me. Attention to detail is also a requirement, if it’s a quicker roleplay its understandable to pass up on the small details, but one liners really irritate me. My smut to plot ratio changes to fit the plot at hand, but just because a plot is heavier in smut does not mean there is no story. My usual ratio is 50/50.

If a roleplay is not doing it for me, I will let you know. I will either suggest tips to fix it or apologize, because I can’t make myself continue. I expect the same curtesy in return. I will not be upset or mad, that is the name of the game.

I'm curious if people are still trigger happy when it comes to PMs, so if you have read this far and intend to message me, please put your fave color as the subject.

Below I will list my interests, but they are not set in stone. Feel free to send me your original ideas. My current F-List is more catered to my other thread. So just asks for my interests.

Pairings:
Roommates
Professor/Student
Charitable man/runaway
Criminal on the run/Young woman
Best friends dad/daughters best friend
dad/babysitter
Step sibling/daughter

Plot:

On the run

This is very bare bones, but that leaves plenty of room for us to flesh it out. The idea is YC is a criminal on the run, and MC is a young college girl in the wrong place at the wrong time. YC steals MC and her car and we go from there.

Back
Top Bottom