Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Sub Trans-masc boy looking for dominant men or futas

alphabetboi

Meteorite
EDIT: At the time of writing this, I am brand new and cannot DM or reply on threads. Please DM me if you wanna roleplay!

Hiya! This is my first official roleplay request of this site, so if I mess up or my post isn't that great, sorry!

So, a little about me I guess. I'm a trans masc enby looking for some fun people to roleplay with. I'm literate and love finding OCs that would work well with each other.

In this post, I'm seeking a roleplay where I play a sub/bottom trans guy and you would play either a cis guy or futa, dom/top of course. All characters have to be 18+. I'd like for this RP to have a good amount of smut but also a good plot and interactions beyond that. As far as genre goes, romance of course along with either modern fantasy, supernatural, or slice of life is fine with me.

I have a couple general plot ideas, but until I get my bearings in this community they'll be a little simple. Something like.. roommates, coworkers, teacher and professor in college. If you have any special plots you wanna try, I'm very open to suggestions! If you're interested, either reply to this thread or hit up my DMs! I can't wait to hear from all you lovelies!

Back
Top Bottom