Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nb x dnd style

This is a game I want to Try out, kind of a mixture of choose your own adventure/D&D type of gameplay. You pick yourself characters that I will encounter. I will play a shemale and You will build the world around me and i make decisions based off scenarios you give to me. Figured this would be fun and a bit different than typical roleplays. This is not for people who want to get straight to the dirty dirty, don't want characters to get impregnated at all or by a person they weren't trying to get pregnant by. I’m going to fail here or there.

What can happen during our game?
Some decisions may cause sex scenes even when my actions were attempting to avoid it, (Not against my characters will cause this is non-rape) pending on my stats at the time. I can gain more stats the longer i play. Feel free to ask if What you can encounter can be altered.

What I may encounter
-Incest
-Dick Girls
-3somes (NB/NB/FEM - FEM/FEM/NB - FEM/FEM/FEM)
-Double Penetration
-Impregnation
Absolutely will not be in the story.
-Males
-Anal play (Outside of normal anal sex)
-Bad Hygein
-Under 18 years of age characters
-NB/NB
-Physical Abuse
-Rape
-Pregnant Sex
-Bestiality/Furry

Creating your character!

I get 28 points to start with to apply for each stat. (Highest they go is 10 per stat)

Charisma:
Outside a sexual situation, how my character is perceived and/or how my character's actions/words are perceived.
Seductiveness: Basically it's like Charisma but for sexual encounters, when i want to seduce someone into sex or just having my way, and how attractive i am to others.
Will: Helps with when a NPC wants to seduce my character and i want to avoid the sexual encounter, maybe i have 1 shot at a woman I’m crushing on and another woman swoops in to seduce me that could risk me missing my chance.
Wisdom: my common sense, perception, and intuition.
Endurance: How much of a sexual beating i can take as a female before she passes out, or how long i can go with out busting early which can avoid unwanted pregnancies or ending a sexual scene early.
Potency: How easy it is for me to impregnate someone, how large/thick your load is.

(If you chose to be Dick Girl, you'll get an extra 8 Points with these extra stats)
Second Wind: Your chance of your character being able to cum one more time for an encounter
Length: Your character is automatically starting 6 Inches, each point adds an Extra 0.5 Inches. Will increase chances of making females orgasm.

(This is not a stat you can alter)
Luck: 6 points Luck is for when you're trying to commit to an action that would require... well luck. Like sneaking a seductive note to your date's mother to meet you at a hotel later with out your date catching you. Then her not telling her daughter.

Finally!
You will start my world, let me know where i live, family, job, etc..

Pm me

Back
Top Bottom