Fx Male Inklings and Ideas: Fandom and Original

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Okies. Been a little while since I spent some time here. But with the state of the world at the present, I have time in abundance.

I'm looking to play in discord or google docs. I have NO interests in a thread or PMs. I'm going to be pretty rigid on this, because I have one thread rp that has worked, and I'm not interested in putting into more that likely won't.

That out of the way, if you haven't decided I'm a raging bitchbag, I have ideas!

Obviously, we'd give these ideas some tweaks to fit them to both players, not just myself.

But first, my likes and my dislikes.

Hell Yes:
~Plot heavy stories. 70/30 plot to smut ratio. 60/40 at most.
~Partners who are willing to plot and plan out of character.
~Multiple characters
~Lots of fandoms
~Dice based systems (the element of randomness and having to think on your feet is a blast for me.)
~Drama, action, romance, and even comedy in one story.

Big Fucking Nooooope:
~Things that belong in the toilet.
~God-moding
~Assholes. I'm not asking you to be my best friend. Just don't be a knob?
~People trying to get all lovey dovey weird OOC. I'm super married, and super not interested in random internet guy/girl #8,349,802. I'm sure you're lovely, but I'm reeeeally into the guy I live with, and barring him, I'm not interested in out of character e-romance.

As a note, my husband is on here. If it bothers you roleplaying with someone who's involved (I've run into a few who were bothered), I respect that. We don't view it as cheating or anything, but I understand some do and would prefer not to play with someone who is married. No shame, no blame. You gotta do whatcha gotta do to be comfortable! Just figured I'd do the fair thing and put that out there.

Now, onto what you're really here for:

Plots! (I'll edit as I gather more ideas.)
"Oh Lord, Heaven knows, we belong way down below…"
(DemonXYoung Prostitute)

18 years old and the world’s already a fucked up dark place for one young lady. Lost in the twisting cycle of violence, anger, and betrayal, she has struggled and scraped to survive each hurdle, only to find herself the plaything of powerful men who spend their days declaring their virtue. Every day, the same. Until she crossed paths with him.

Darkly handsome.
Profoundly cunning.
And absolutely unholy.

He’s a bored prince of hell, who’s decided to take up on earth, enjoying its many vices and pleasures. Over the years he has gained everything he sought. Had everything he desired. Built a criminal empire under cover of night, and razed those who dared to oppose him, leaving nothing for their widows to mourn.

There was only one itch he could never scratch. A single, relentless desire that no drink could sate, and no intimate company could satisfy: a partner. An equal to stand beside him and not behind him.

Demons trembled under his feet. Mortals fell to pride.

Until that night outside one of his newest clubs. She stood there, such a pretty young thing. But the bruises and scars that littered her exposed flesh told her tale.

She’d been used.

Broken.

And yet the fire hadn’t died in those obstinate golden eyes.

She didn’t tremble when he commanded. She didn’t fear him. If anything, her obstinance held her in place, challenging him.

That night, he paid to play.

She aimed to win. As he rested, she raised a blade to attack, and that vigor and thirst for life took him by surprise. It was a simple task to disarm her. To show her his ungodly powers

But he couldn’t bring himself to snuff her out like the others who’d dared to transgress against him. “You may die for your actions against a lord of hell... Or you may come with me. I’ll make you powerful beyond your wildest dreams.” He extended a hand. “All you have to do is give me your name and your hand.”

She seemed unafraid of the immortal before her, and thought only for a moment before placing her hand in his. “My name is… Well, I have no attachment to it.”

And so, on that stormy night, he gave her a new name:

Adrasteia. The Unyielding.

If she could survive, then maybe, just maybe, she’d live to be the queen of hell.

Fandoms: (All characters are to be played at a timeframe where they are adults. Nothing below the age of 18.)
(I like to play OCs against Canon characters, but I am willing to double up to scratch your OCxCanon itches, so long as I don't absolutely detest the canon character you're seeking)

Anime/Manga:
~InuYasha

MirokuxOC
KogaxOC
OCxOC

~Tokyo Ghoul
OCxOC
Kotaro AmonXOC Half-Ghoul or OC Ghoul

~Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (or original stories of similar premise)
OCxOC

~Naruto
OCxOC
ShikamaruXOC
KibaXOC
GaaraXOC
GaaraXHinata
SasukeXHinata

~Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
RoyXOC
HavocXOC

~Tokyo Mew Mew
OCxOC
RyouXOC

~Hare Kon (needs to have good plot to work)
OCxOCxOCxOC (you would have to play some outside love interests for some of the wives)

~Rurouni Kenshin
SanosukexOC
Yahiko(aged up)XOC

~Digimon (Adventure)
OCxOC

~Dragonball Z (I have a plot! Ask me about it. Both pairings fall into this plot)
VegetaXOC
TrunksXOC

Videogames:
~Rune Factory (I particularly like 4)
DylasxOC
LeonxOC
DougxOC

~Stardew Valley
SebastianxOC
SamxOC

~Pokemon
KiawexOC