Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Add a Little Bit of Spice {Forbidden Romances}

surveryrunner

Banned
Banished
Hey all! I'm sure you guessed it, but I'm itching to RP with someone. I am not new to roleplaying, but I have taken some breaks recently, but want to get back in the wagon. This is my introduction to what I'm looking for and a couple of ideas that I want to mess around with.

A couple of rules:
  1. PLEASE be able to write a complete and coherent paragraph.
  2. I cannot do one-liners. At all.
  3. Allow time for us to discuss a bit before we jump in.
  4. I do love to get to know my partners through OOC, but it is not needed.
  5. Romance with a plot is the way to my heart.
  6. NSFW, but with plot.
  7. I would like a long term partner who is somewhat active, but I understand that life happens quickly.

Fandoms I enjoy:
  • Witcher (games, books, and the show)
  • Supernatural (Dean girl through and through)
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Attack on Titan
  • JJK
  • Marvel
  • Star Wars (Mandalorian, atm)
  • The Last of Us

Outside of Fandoms:
- Slice of Life
- Marriage of Connivence
- Fake Dating
- SO's best friend
- Any sort of forbidden romance (NO INCEST or step relationships of sorts)
- Any and almost all fantasy and sci-fi.

Plot Ideas?

The Masked Villain:
In a world where magic was hard to come by, when she begins to show signs of power, she knew that she would have to run again when the time came. There was something that was hunting anyone with a flicker of magic within them, tales of a masked devil coming in the middle of the night and scooping up those who had been marked.

No one knew that they had been marked until it was too late.

She heard the crash and knew that it had to be for her, so she did the very thing she had been training for since she learned that the world was a cruel, cruel place, fight.

He was too strong for her, even if she did catch a mumbling about how she would be a challenge for anyone but him. When she wakes up, she is caged in a camp full of dirty and loud bandits and robbers. The only one who stands out is the man at the center, staring at her dead-on with nothing. but his eyes showing.

The Bounty:

One of us is wanted. One of us is in desperate need of the reward. Are we willing to do whatever it takes to get what we want?
{This is very loosely open and could go with just about anything}

I will add more as needed​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom