Your fantasies, come to life...

Delilah

Moon
Hello all! I'm Delilah; I'm relatively new to BM, but not to role playing.

What I enjoy most about roleplaying is creating a story with another person, and developing characters, plots, and twists, with both parties interests in mind. So far, I’ve only included one general plot, but if we share similar likes/dislikes, let me know what you're looking for! I'd love to hear your fantasy, and see if we can make it come true!

First off, a little about me:

My ideal writing ratio plot/smut about 30/70, or 40/60. I love building a world, and a good slow burn can be just as satisfying as a quick one shot, but I don't enjoy hanging on for chapters with no build up/

More often than not, I'll write more than one paragraph per reply; I tend to write a good amount when I'm inspired. If there is a lot of back and forth between characters, it could be less, but please communicate if you're wanting/needing more!

I will always try to be open and honest about what I want, and if something is or isn't working. There's no hard feelings if what I write isn't what you like, or your likes don't mix with mine; I want to make sure we're both enjoying the story!

Open communication between partners is important to creating a good story. I enjoy OCC, and getting to know my partners, but if that isn't your thing, I understand. I will usually keep another line open to chat or discuss story ideas.

I'll have a bit more free time during the next few weeks, but if you don't hear from me, please reach out!

Hypnosis/mind control
Orgasm control/denial
Free use
Dom/sub dynamics
Toys
Coercion
Corruption
Oral (receiving and giving)
Edging
Teasing
Public
Tentacles
Begging
Futa

Dislikes:

Anything that belongs in a bathroom
Watersports
Blood/gore/death
Extreme age-play
Bestiality

Let me know if you have any pressing ideas/wants! We may not always be on the same wavelength, but if our ideas mesh, I'd love to see what we can create!

Plots:

“It’s Just A Game.”
It’s senior year of college, and everyone is just trying to ignore finals, and the looming thought of being full blown adults. To put off reality for one more night, the Greek Row comes together to throw a massive party in the university’s mansion like common space. A group of people find themselves in the basement, inebriated, with a large closet in the back of the room. What starts out as an “innocent” game of ‘Seven Minutes in Heaven,’ becomes something much more.
(This plot is wide open to interpretation and discussion! )

“Initiation”

Alpha Kappa Gamma’s initiations weren’t what you would call strictly ‘legal,’ so they weren’t to be discussed openly, or even among pledge members. But, rumors always floated around during pledge week that pledges would be forced to go through a series of tasks and trainings, oftentimes against their will. Even so, AKG was among one of the most popular sororities on campus, especially with their brother fraternity. (Free use? Mind control? This plot is fairly wide open to lots of possibilities!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom