Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ღ Amaya's General Request Thread. ღ﹝Please! Do not click! ﹞

amaya

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
Hello! ^_^

I'm Amaya. ﹝For those who are confused, No, it's not my real name.﹞ I hope you landed safely. Welcome to my General Craving Thread. Don't let the artwork confuse you. I have added in this thread I variety of ideas and pairs and I am adding more soon.

So, this girl ﹝I mean me 😁﹞ is searching for a roleplay partner, as everyone else is doing, I’m assuming. I've been around the Blue Moon block for a while now and I've been roleplaying for quite some time in general. I’m a chill person, I’m just here to have some fun. At least whenever I have some free time. I was inactive for a long time. I was too busy with classes and work. But I am back now. ﹝This wasn't a threat. ;)﹞​

🌺 Guidelines🌺
I'll roleplay through PM or thread, I really don't care. Although, I guess I have a slight preference for threads. Response length is not something I'm strict about as long as an effort is put in. When it comes to style, I'm asking 3rd person, past tense, MxF ﹝Canon x Canon, OCx Canon or OC x OC﹞. Of course, always keeping things BM friendly. Now about the length: Just please not one-liners. My posts can be more on the novella side, and sometimes only two paragraphs. It depends on how much I’m into the roleplay and what’s happening in the scene. I'll try to respond regularly and I'll be active. But It doesn't mean I am active all the time. I have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so I don’t expect a reply every hour of the day.​

I prefer more plot to the story than smut. Once in a while, as the story unfolds surely, there could be more smut. ﹝Maybe 80% plot- 20% smut﹞Now I do romance but I prefer it to be intertwined with a larger plot, straight forward romance is pretty dull. Adventure and Action-based are my favorite. When it comes to worlds: Fantasy-based, Fandom-based, Modern, Sci-Fic, Medieval are my high picks. About kinks and limits: You can check my old F-list, I am open to new ideas as long as they don't cross my limits. Scat, Gore, Vore, Rape, incest, and characters under 18 are out of the question.​

Have fun, be creative, and be open to discuss ideas to move the plot forward. If you have an idea that isn't posted here, please feel free to PM. However, If I don't like the idea I will be honest and decline it. And that's what I am asking from my Roleplay partner as well. If we started a roleplay or agreed to start one, and for any reason, it cannot continue. Please just let me know. I grasp how roleplays works, and not always can it be successful. This is my general Roleplay Thread. I will include, Ideas, plots, and pairs. And I might sometimes not be in the mood to roleplay some of them.​

🌺 Content: 🌺

☑ Fandom - Movies - Star Wars - LOTR - POTC

☑ Fandom -TV Shows - Criminal Minds - GoT

☑ Fandom- Games - FFVIII - DMC - DIABLO 3

☑ Fandom - Anime - Death Note - Fairy-tail - Fullmetal Alchemist

☑ General - Fantasy - Adventure - Action - SCI-FI - Crime - Detective - Modern

﹝For more Details about the plot and pair PM me.﹞​

🌺Pairs & Ideas🌺

Celebrity ﹝m﹞x Fan ﹝f﹞ ﹝Modern setting ﹞

Youtuber ﹝m﹞x Rival Youtuber ﹝f﹞﹝Modern setting﹞

Prince ﹝m﹞ x Thief ﹝f﹞ ﹝Fantasy setting﹞

It's about a genius profiler who has lost everything and a detective with a photographic memory work together to track down a serial killer. Profiler and the Detective are in an open war as they never seem to agree in most cases. Each of them faces their own past and demons. An old case is reopened, in which the profiler lost everything. Now it is time to face his demons.

The Detective in this story is an elite police officer whose attempt to bring down a nationwide criminal organization, results in a group of masked assailants killing her beloved husband and child and injured her sever. After a year in a coma, she woke up and is offered to lead a team of criminals to catch who is behind the deadly organization.

A boy was trained to be a killer. Several years later, he is now an elite contract killer. The man takes a year off from his job as an assassin in order to live like an ordinary person. It's was his boss's order. He encounters his neighbor, who is an ordinary office lady. Annoying and always trying to make the new neighbor follow the building's regulation both are always in conflict. Until one night she was been attacked...

Thief/ Pirate ﹝m﹞ x Elite ﹝F﹞﹝Fantasy Setting﹞

We reached the end, I hoped you enjoyed the fall to the AmayaLand. Take Care and thank you for visiting!
Please keep safe and well!

﹝﹝The Thread is still Under construction﹞﹞

Last edited:
I would say Boobies. But I am not sure if we are allowed. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom