Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The teacher pet. (Jen and Akari)

Akari69

Super-Earth
The sound of heels clicking echoed in the empty halls of the school. A small sighed escaped a pair of full lips. "I really wish they didnt have these meetings so early and on such little notice." Miss Victoria Reed walked to her class room. Stopping at the door she used the small window as a mirror. A pair of deep green eyes gazed back at her. Making sure her long deep red hair was tied into a tight neat bun. Straightening out her mid-thigh navy skirt she pulled her matching navy button up vest down and fixed the cream shirt underneath. Her amble breast were slightly pushed upwards due to the tightness of the vest but she rather that then let them bounce around for the males in her class to drool over.

She reached into her bag to get the key for the door. Unlocking the door she walked into the empty room and flicked on the lights. Walking to her desk she sat her bag on it and pulled out her supplies for the day. Making her way to the back of the room she prepped the tables with fresh art supplies for the days project. "I wonder how today will go?" She asked herself setting out an assortment of mediums and supplies. "I mean Im giving my students a completely open project, with very little boundaries. What am I getting myself into." She asked setting out a few disposable cameras.

After finishing setting up the supplies she went back to her desk to do some of her work while waiting for her students to start arriving.

Back
Top Bottom