Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Steven Universe RP

Hornet

Super-Earth
Looking for Steven Universe/Future based RP.

I prefer to play girlyboy and/or transgendered characters (whether FtM or MtF), often playing characters that blur the line between simply being feminine physically/mannerisms and being transgendered. I also like playing non-binary characters more recently, feminine "male"-gendered characters who have both sex organs or only female sex organs despite a feminine male body but may not always subscribe to a 1:1 masculinity/femininity thing.

I require some level of literacy and besides a handful of limits, really extreme stuff and a handful of 'meh' kinks but am fine with, have little limits. Literacy is preferred over an inability of punctuation and grammar. I do both original and canon RP but prefer canonxOC for canon, with my partner as the canon. Some of my favorite kinks are crossdressing, non-binary rep, transgender/transgender-play, orientation play, feminization and LGBT/queer-play.

This is my favorite ship in Steven Universe. I'm a bleeding-heart, admittedly and would have preferred for them to end up together toward Steven Universe Future's end. I don't play Lars entirely canonically accurate, I prefer to play him...well, he's still gonna be a dick but my Lars has a whole host of mental and personality issues, including a massive amount of anxiety, fear, feeling emotional vulnerability, etc. This in fact might be a way to start their relationship with Sadie successfully but almost hurtingly broaching such a topic with him. Expect things to get a bit of touch and go sappy/etc.

I can play a pre-pink Lars or a post-pink Lars but my preference is for the former but can play a post-pink Lars for those who prefer it, want more complexity or angst to things. You know, having to deal with getting to live forever and outliving everyone including Sadie, Connie, etc.

I also prefer to play Lars transgendered. Due to his punkish appearance and filipinx roots, also counter-culture and non-heteronormative confirming (Lars is a punk, you think he gives a shit about society's rules of gender?), especially if towards being FtM. The FtM aspect is optional. Possibly FtM if that's your thing or if you subscribe to the headcanon that Lars is actually a FtM in denial about himself being born female.
I'm also pretty interested in this. I'm a bit guilty of liking canonxOC stuff. I'm both interested in how a different personality might interact with Sadie (much less someone who is less of a jerk than Lars) but also the physicality of things...being with someone who, yes, is as tall as Lars but also more akin to Sadie's usual body type in terms of weight/curve.
I don't mind other pairings, whether canonxcanon or canonxoc. I'm fairly fond of Pearl so she might be a goto preference for me if considering canonxOC but I also don't mind Amethyst. Peridot, Blue Pearl or especially Lapis may also work for a partner.

All considered, I wouldn't mind a gem as a partner, Pearl especially.
These aren't really maybe but are some thoughts/concepts I'm slightly cagey on but wouldn't mind if someone is interested or if they were to be discussed further.

*Sadie as a transgender, perhaps FtM but MtF might work better in consideration of her personality/backstory.

*Another: whether she's a herm/dickgirl or is transgendered, in contrast to her little short pudgy body and small stature? Having a dick that is absolutely massive, like something we're talking about that both her hands can't wrap around or span across with her hands spread out one after another on the side of her dick.
*Steven Universe
*Star vs. the Forces of Evil
*DuckTales (2017)
*She-Ra (Netflix Reboot)
*Adventure Time
*Gravity Falls
*The Loud House

*Zelda
*Sonic
*Mario
*Animal Crossing
*Shantae