Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms Ahoy! [MxF, IPC]

malfortuna

Planetoid
3/30/2020 - PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT TO ME ASKING IF I DO ANY OTHER FANDOMS NOT MENTIONED HERE (OR ORIGINALS AT ALL). What I am looking to rp will be on this list.

Hi there!

The name is Mal or Mallie. I'm craving a few things like nobody's business right now. If it matters to know, I am 30 year old graphic design who works a weird shift and lives in EST. I post whenever I can and usually try to get at least one post out per day as my partner replies. I fangirl a lot about my rp characters and love to goof off with people! Hopefully I can find some amazing people out there to connect with!

What I can Do
→ M//F Pairings
→ Doubling!
→ Canon/OC, Canon/Canon, OC/OC. Bring me your pairing ideas.
→ Sharing of minor characters to move plot along
→ A lot of OOC chat to plot and get to know each other
→ Can do adult scenes but so long as it contributes to the plot, not pure smut.
→ Cry over cats and emotions

What I hope from You
→ Be 21+. I'm 29. Let's not be creepy with huge age gaps plz
→ Doubling is a must if you wish me to play a male character.
→ Plot with me! It gets boring if I am the one planning things to do all by myself.
→ OOC chat. The more i personally connect with a partner, the more excited I am to write with them. It's just the way I roll
→ Respect and understanding. I call people out on BS behavior because I don't have time for that >>; If something is bothering you likewise, please let me know.
→ Don't plot and ditch or ghost if you lose interest. You're wasting your time and mine by doing that and I'd rather not get excited about something that won't play out. Just let me know if something isn't gonna work so we can either work on it or go our separate ways.

Pairings
Bold = The role needed to be played

TV SHOWS
→ Hazbin Hotel (I’m not going to hear about any shipping discourse regarding this)
Alastor/Charlie, Willing to play many characters in return to canon or OCs, just ask.
→ Netflix's Castlevania
Alucard/OC
→ Once Upon A Time
This is a weird one for me. >>; I have a crack ship I would like to play out. I like the pairing of Elsa from Frozen and Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. The only way I see it working is in a OUAT type setting with Jim maybe being a resident of Storybrooke or such. If anyone is willing to tickle my fancy, I’d be willing to do a pairing in return!
→ Supernatural
Castiel/OC, Willing to play many characters in return to canon or OCs, just ask. I’d rather stick to Seasons 1-7 since I am more familiar with those and wasn’t a huge fan on later seasons.

ANIME
→ Attack on Titan
Eren/OC, Willing to play most characters in return to canon or OCs.
→ Durarara!!
Izaya/OC, Willing to play many characters in return to canon or OCs, just ask.

VIDEO GAMES
→ Fire Emblem (7/Blazing Blade, Fire Emblem in US ONLY)
Guy/OC, Willing to play many characters in return to canon or OCs, just ask.

Feel free to contact me! PM anytime, happy hunting! Or you may reach me on discord at Mallie#9238

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom