Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A fandom request thread!

Starcaller

Planetoid
Hi there!

So, without rambling too much, I'll let you know that I'm a pretty experienced and versatile writer, though I don't want to toot my horn too much, and that I've been writing for more than ten years; that should tell you enough. I have a very good command of the English language, and I think that is a very important part when it comes to the writing process! I also have a very flexible schedule when it comes to posting and what not, so all is fine. All I really ask from a partner is dedication and excitement for the story we write, and obviously, a knack for written word! It's easy to put words together, but much harder to actually write. Worry not, if you wish to see proof of my ability to write, ask for a sample! I have plenty to throw your way!

Alright, enough of the chit-chat. You're here for RP and I'm also here for it! Fandom RP, specifically, though I also have an original stories thread set up!

So, currently, the only fandom I'm interested in is The Witcher! I'm currently playing The Witcher 3, and well, I got the brilliant idea that I really, really want an RP involving Ciri! Ciri past all the events that happen in the game. Of course, that means the ending we'll go by is the one where Ciri becomes a witcher(ess)! Obviously, I need you to play Ciri, and I will be playing, well, an OC! Okay, ready? Here goes the idea!

Alright, so this idea is pretty simple. During her many travels as a witcher, Ciri makes lots of friends, as well as lots of conquests, meaning, plenty of people can't help but fall madly in love with the young and vivacious witcheress. Among them is a bard, who never misses a chance to profess his adoration for the ashen-haired woman. So much so that he decides to accompany her during her travels.

Well, this is it for now! Any other ideas are welcome as well, provided they involve Ciri! So please, if you're interested, PM me!

Back
Top Bottom