Fx Male My Requests and Cravings Thread

KendraKay

Meteorite
So...this is just a beginning and I'll edit it and improve it over time, but this should give you a good idea of what I'm thinking until I can get on to type up more specific scenarios.

My character: I tend to play smaller characters, around five feet and petite. Most of the time I'll play inexperienced or shy characters, but sometimes I'll play strong, dominant women who are overcome by alphas and forced to submit. My age can fluctuate depending on the preferences of my partner. I really enjoy being socially awkward/nerdy.

Format: I prefer to roleplay in PMs or in threads. I'm not great at real time communication, to say the least. I'll consider it for a great idea, though. I can play in either first or third person. I default to first but don't really mind switching it up as preferred.

Interests: My F-List is in my signature, but I'm interested in corruption, blackmail, dub-con, non-con, risky sex, interracial, size queen, total power exchange, and any ideas that others might come up with.

Disinterests: Incest, vore, anthro, scat, vomit and other things that are kind of extreme in my views.

Anyway, if you have ideas feel free to let me know! I'd love to hear them! I'll keep working on fleshing this out as well.

Back
Top Bottom