Fx Male [f4M] - "Please, I know You're Going to Rape and Mindfuck every last gorgeous virgin schoolgirl babe here...just please let me be Your Evil Queen?”

elegant_deviant

Planetoid

**All Characters/Roles Herein Are 18 or Older.**

It's the scent that hits me first, right outside the door to Your office. I've smelled it all over the school. The harsh-but-pleasant overwhelming musk of Your Cock, Your Pre-Cum, Your Cum, Your Musk as they co-mingle and coalesce and infiltrate every classroom and hallway and utility closet and bathroom of this all-girl's private school.

I open the door. Then it's the sounds that hit me. The slurping, schlucking, groaning, sch-lurk-nnng-fff-ahhh-mmmnnn-ing as two stunning young blondes adore Your Cock with their mouths. One heavy bag of grain probably outweighs both of them combined. Tight. Toned. Tall. Thin. I'm jealous of their position. It's evident on my beautiful, delicate face.

But I'm Tighter. Taller. Thinner. Sexier.

They're dressed to kill. We all are, even me. Tight leather skirt. Wolford stockings. Six-inch heeled Alaia Platform Ankle Boots. Cleavage-baring Tom Ford sweater. I strut to Your desk and slide up on Your lap.

You take this in expectantly. “Had to give in, huh?”

Your hands on my waist, my thighs immediately. I groan in delight. You're so fucking Strong.

So many of us are already Yours. Nearly everyone. If I hadn't been sick with the flu, stuck in my dorm room and out of sight, I would have fallen in the first wave. I'm clearly more gorgeous than any other girl at school. I know I'm the one You've wanted more than the others. You've posted girls outside my room moaning and fingering themselves and chanting Your name for the last two days. You've completely fucked their minds. You're trying to fuck mine.

It hasn't worked yet.

I've been cumming while they're outside, but not why You think. You used stereos and loudspeakers to round up the stragglers. These devices spouted out mind control anthems and soul-raping loops of Worship-His-Cock audios. It had different effects based on how sexy the recipients were. The hottest gathered knives and bats and went room to room. A purge of the ugly, the unclean, the unfit. There are piles of unworthy bodies burning in the quad outside—so fucking hot, ungh—but even so it's still Your Smell that fills me up.

The purgers came to my room, expecting to break the door down. I let them in. I wasn't afraid. Naked. In a post-cum haze, because I always am now; I haven't been fifteen minutes without an orgasm since You began Your Reign in this school. My thighs glistening wet as they looked me over, these new Valkyries of Your Magnificent Superior Order, and left me alone. Too Gorgeous to Touch. They looked scared of me—of what I'll be able to do to them once I'm Yours.

They should be scared.

But those muffled audio waves haven't been working on me. It's too subtle. I need a direct assault from Your Cock, Mindfucking Headphones, and Loads of Hot Cum Fucked into my Fertile Womb.

I'm on Your lap. Staring at You directly. You start to see it in my eyes—the lack of deference. The way my gaze isn't glassy and glazed over. My hand lands on the back of Elsa's throat and I shove her up until her lips are pressed hard against Your thick patch of pubes and I hold her there.

“I know You're going to fuck everything up. I know Your Power is only growing. I Know I'll have to submit eventually.”

Elsa is already out of breath. Next to her, Megan begins to whimper and cry, being denied Your Cock. She licks Your balls. Licks Elsa's bulging throat. You can feel her kisses through Elsa's thin skin.

“Go on.” You're intrigued.

“I know I can't stop You. I don't want to stop You. I want to help You. I want You to know I want to help You. I want You in charge. I want You to fuck everything up. I want more ugly, fat mongrels burning in a pile while superior flesh adores You.”

Your Cock gets even harder in Elsa's throat, somehow. Megan licks the bulge, tears streaming because she can't taste it. She doesn't see how purple Elsa is getting. I hold Elsa firm, despite her seizure. The way she's sucking now is more intense than any mouth or throat could be—she's fighting for her life.

She'll lose. I'm so fucking wet for You.

“I know You'll fuck, kill, and enslave anyone You want. I know You're Unstoppable. Invincible. Invulnerable. Immortal. Just...please...”

My voice gets very small. My eyes wide and low. I could make any man on earth mine in about ten seconds flat, and I'm quivering in front of You like a nervous schoolgirl. Which I am. You Deserve This--You Deserve My Submission, my Deference.

Despite that, Elsa's incumbent death rattles echo off the adamantine shaft of Your Eternal Cock. I shove her dying lips harder into You.

“Yes?” You'll indulge my request; I can tell.

“Please, Master...make me Your Queen?"

You answer me with a life-and-brain-altering Kiss; my Soul feels like it's lit on fire. You Cum instantly; Elsa, on Your Cock, dies nearly instantly from the sudden flood of oxygen-blocking seed. Her brain signals off, body sputtering wildly, as I keep her pressed firmly on You. Her entire strength, fighting for her life, wasn't enough to shake my grip. But Your Volcanic Eruption is so powerful I have to let go, bloody chunks of her hair in my hand, as You Spray her beautiful suddenly-a-corpse down.

We killed her. Together. I'm so fucking wet.

Megan quickly climbs on, obedient, slurping You down and becoming even more beautiful, fertile, and wicked as she does.

I've got so much to say about what turns me on and off that I wrote a profile! Everything I write is hot as fuck, so check that out too! Please message me with hot thoughts related to this! I'd love to chat or play; I usually adore chatting first, but I've had lots of fun playing first as well.

Back
Top Bottom