Fx Female Roleplay partner needed for a consensual snuff fantasy

calitrinity2010

Mistress of Malice
So currently I am seeking a roleplay partner for a consensual snuff fantasy. How it works is that my character would be a naughty, dominant female who will use your character, a naughty submissive female who would do anything for an orgasm, even if it means having one that would be her final and fatal one. The method of snuff(usually) would be rough tribbing/scissoring that would lead to a fatal orgasm at the end of it. I am also open to a fatal love bite in a vampire roleplay and a couple of other methods.

There are three requirements I have, though they will be negotiable depending on the circumstances:

1. God modding/control over the content of your character's posts. If I cannot have any god modding in a roleplay, then chances are we won't be compatible. I need anywhere between some god modding to almost complete god modding. I will still allow you the freedom to input your own details in your posts so it's not like i'm restricting you entirely.

For an example for clarification, PM me and i'll show you.

2. Being able to send posts at least once a week or every other week. I can safely say with certainty less than half of those who do roleplays with me have been able to follow this. I feel now more than ever it needs to be important because if there is too long of a delay between posts, then there's a good chance you may lose interest and then I get frustrated. Unless there is something really pressing that would not allow to follow this(like an emergency), then I'll be willing to wait til it passes but then you will need to communicate with me as to when we can continue. Same goes for me too. If I have something come up, i'll let you know as soon as I can. I am here at least once a week other than when i'm on vacation. You can send me a PM here or ask me for my Discord, or we can even communicate through e-mail.

3. Which is sort of related to #2, be honest and open with me. Time wasters is one of my biggest pet peeves so if you find you cannot commit fully to our roleplay, please let me know as early as possible.

Here are some potential plots I have to offer:

Here are some roleplay choices for those of you who are willing to try me out:

Roleplay #1---Sex crime rp:

It's the longest and most detailed of all the roleplays I offer, mainly because the female characters in it are my favorites. MC has the role of a female serial killer.

Plot:

More than a month passed by after I had killed 30 year old Charlotte Burnside, who was the mentor of her student named Amber Bliss, also a female sex crime investigator. I had left Charlotte's nude body outside where there was grass and trees, and even with DNA evidence it was still difficult for anyone to figure out who had killed her. As you, Amber, arrived at the crime scene and saw her mentor laid out, she was sad, especially since they were lovers. At the morgue, you are going through her personal effects. Among them are two notes/letters specifically for your eyes only. The first one tells you not to open the second until you go home and read it yourself. Once you are home, you open the second letter, which tells you to look through her notes/journal entries, photos, and a video(which you will later discover is the recorded event of her murder from beginning to end). You watch the video, and at first you are not only upset at the loss of your lover but you become jealous and disgusted, because when you initially saw her body, you thought she was raped in spite of some of the evidence pointing otherwise. No one in her right mind would allow a total stranger to savagely abuse the most private, intimate area of her body willingly. As you watch more of the video, your perspectives on the crime itself and on the killer change dramatically. First, you begin to somewhat understand why she found the rough sex she was given to be appealing. Second, you notice how well I treated her, and how sincere I was in my compliments. And third, she mentions you a few times, about your relationship with her, and that she hoped after seeing the video footage you would be convinced enough to share her experience and seek me out at the Blue Iguana bar. After watching the entire footage for the first time, you become just as curious and aroused as she was seeing the dead bodies of the six victims I had killed. You tape a voice recording, revising your initial report with one that begins to show your lust and curiosity. (The report would be something like this, though some details were omitted and could be added in to the rp when we get around to it) Victim is 30 year old Charlotte Burnside, my mentor and lover, who is laying on her back. She is fully nude, with only a pair of black flip-flops on her. Victim suffered severe blunt-force trauma to the vaginal area from a long sexual assault, not from an object as initially speculated. Saturation of sexual fluids(cum, juices, blood, and sweat) were found on her hairy vaginal area, evidence showing she was aroused, strangely enjoying the sex she received, even as it was killing her. Her legs were spread eagle in a comfortable position, to show she not only did not resist her killer's advances, but enticed her assailant to strike her vaginal area, even as it was slowly weakening and killing her...

Roleplay #2: Female spy rp

Plot:

My character is Jane Blond, who is the female version of the famous fictional male secret agent, who seduces both friend and foe alike. While she is usually out to fulfill her mission upon orders of M16, she tends to focus more on her libido. After killing her her foes with deadly rough sex combined with orgasms, she tends to leave them laying on their backs, fully nude. Because she has plenty of male co-workers/agents who harass her, she tends to shift the blame on them and sometimes frame them to avoid being detected by her superiors.

Shelley Falco is a female sentry guarding secrets, mainly files containing financial dealings made with terrorists. She, too, actually seduces her foes in order to gain their secrets while interrogating them before killing them. She also tends to like females more than males so if possible, she actually hopes not to kill females when encountering them unless she has no other choice.

So my latest mission is to find a USB drive that you have within your office. I am wearing a black leather suit, to keep myself stealthy, while you are wearing a black dress that keeps your arms, collarbone and legs bare, with a pair of black jogger shorts underneath them to avoid having fellow agents/guards peeking underneath. I shoot out all the cameras and kill all the male guards while using nonlethal ammo to knock out all the female guards. You are alerted to my presence and arm yourself with a shotgun, as I am near your door. However, I use one of the dead guards to fool you into opening the door, and as soon as you do so, I disarm you. You raise your hands in the air in a panic, begging me not to shoot you.

Roleplay #3: Naughty neighbor rp

Plot:

Katie is a naughty neighbor, who is a spoiled brat that doesn't take no for an answer. She thinks that she and I are the same, since we both have sex with many female partners. However, I don't like her attitude and have rejected her advances on at least several occasions. One day, she waits until I am at my front door, unlocking it, when she points a gun at me from behind, and forces me to go inside, locking the door. She has me sit down on a sofa, and says, "I've seen you sleep with other women, yet you refuse to sleep with me? What the fuck? Like, my body is as good, if not better than most of them.". "You act like a total bitch. You think you're all that, but you're not. You're pretty, but you're also petty." I reply. "Fuck you. You're gonna sleep with me whether you like it or not." she says. She is wearing a short black skirt, a long-sleeved white dress shirt, and black jogger shorts underneath her skirt, as she begins to perform an act of seduction by dancing erotically. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Shut up. Don't you dare fucking interrupt me while i'm dancing. I will shoot you if you don't shut up." she says in a demanding tone. After a lapdance and an erotic dance, she immediately strips nude, wearing only a pair of sneakers. To avoid pissing her off further, I immediately take my clothes off too. "Fuck, you have a body to die for, just like mine. Let me fuck you, cunt to cunt, body against body, and i'll make sure you'll never want another woman again." she says. "If I say yes and I fuck you, will you leave me alone afterwards and give me some time to maybe consider doing it with you again in the future, without a gun pointed at me?" I ask. "What? So you can keep fucking others? I don't think so. You either make me your one and only from now on, or i'm gonna shoot you right here, right now." she says, angry at this point. Seeing I have no choice, I reply with, "Ok, fine, I will make you my one and only from now on. Happy?". "Yes. Now call me your bitch while I seduce you. Call me names...I like that." she says. "Ok. What else do you like?" I ask. While rubbing her legs seductively with her left hand(her right hand is holding a gun), she answers, "I like rough sex. Not the gentle stuff, though some of that is ok, but I want mostly rough.". "Ok, how rough?" I ask. "As rough as you can. I want my warm, wet pussy to hurt, a long lasting hard throbbing from being fucked too hard, too much." you say. Intrigued by the idea, I nod, and say, "I can do that for you. Since you want to be my bitch, you have to do something for me." "Ok, name it." she says. "Not only can I freely have my way with you, but you have to enjoy everything, not faking it. I will do the best I can to uphold that as well." I say. "Deal." she says, shaking my hand before stepping back and dancing again.

Roleplay #4: Sex cult

I'm a sex cult leader and YC is a cult virgin willing to give her body and her life to please me.

Roleplay #5: Female vampire

I'm a female vampire who seduces YC and after using her I kill her with a "love bite". She dies temporarily and becomes a vampire in the end.

Roleplay #6: Student/Teacher

I'm a naughty student who uses her teacher for consensual rough sex leading to hear death, because the teacher has a very kinky and naughty side that she's kept secret for a long time...

I get that this is a unique fantasy that not everyone is open to. Most people aren't. But if you are, please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom