Fx M or F heya Random Idea NOT for everyone

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
heya I will be honest here I usually write up fairly complex ideas that center around a sort of twist. Often my ideas are based on some version of my RL often with poetic additions. But this idea is just a random thought I had. I am kind of stoned and comfortable. I dont mean to offend anyone so I hope no one is bothered by this sort of Idea.

Again no offence intended.

So the idea is around Corvid 19. I was thinking we center on a Family dealing with some of the complexities of Corvid. The city is locked down there is a stay at home order. The Father is out of work the Kids are off of school. Everyone is trapped and people are getting tense. I would add to that a girl who is trapped with them. She was sleeping over the night the lock down went into effect. Now she is trapped with her BFF and her BFFs family. I would add on top of that the Friend and the BFF just revealed that they were more then Friends. They were in fact a couple the Daughter being a lesbian and her BFF being Bi. We could further complicate this by making the Parents Catholic and not overly accepting of Lesbians and Gays. They believe it is still a choice and avery wrong Immoral and Sin based choice. While not so hard core that they would throw there Daughter out. They will be very very unhappy. I would assume going to far as banning the girls to share a bedroom.

On top of this I would like a boiling pot feel to this RP. The teen girls sneaking kisses and trying to get any private moments they can. A Brother trapped away from his GF in a house with 2 Girls who are having sex. He is horny stressed out and almost being tortured by the very idea of Lesbian lovers. Perhaps to "Help" them he lets them hide from the parents in his room. This in turn allows him to watch them. While allowing them some time to be together. Even if its just making out at times. But this has the side effect of making him more and more frustrated and horny.

A father who always had full faith in God but now facing a crisis of faith. His job is Gone his prayers seem to be ignored. His Daughter is a lesbian a fact that fills him with horror. He is watching there money dwindle away as they tap there savings. There is no horizon in sight where he can return to work. Food is getting tighter as Stores are running lower on Stock piles. he is the Man of the house. He is supposed to be the provider and yet he is helpless to bring in money. He cant insure a steady supply of Food. He cant make his daughter be the perfect girl he expects her to be. He is a good man dealing with to much stress to many issues and no solutions. Beyond that he cant help but be attracted to this Young BFF. He hates that an underaged Girl would so strongly turn him on. But he just cant help himself. He is deeply disgusted in principle with the very notion of Lesbians. It is after all an abomination to God and his rational mind is very secure in that fact. However his dreams and aroused imagination seem to have a very very different take on the situation. He has caught them having sex and been forced to stop them. The anger of the moment the disgust of the moment soon fading. And in that faded anger he cant shake the memory of there Bodies Entwined. Day after day he is growing obsessed with the Friend. The corrupter of his Daughter why cant he stop himself from dreaming of her Under him!.

A mother who faced lesbian urges as a teen but her parents made her undergo Therapy. Fully "cured" she buried those desires firmly under a mountain of Catholic walls and rational's. But now as a grown woman those urges fire back stronger hotter and hungrier then ever before!. Ignored and repressed for decades they re awaken with a passion that threatens to drive her into the arms of a teen aged girl and feed a desperate old hunger. To make things worse she has to punish and threaten her daughter. When more then anything she envies her Daughter.

Perchance a sister annoyed that she is being ignored as her Sister and her sisters BFF take all her Parents attention. Maybe she wants to be noticed as well maybe she is after some dammed attention as well

All the while the death toll mounting the situation more and more bleak. No hope any time soon of returning to work or just getting out of the dammed house. Trapped and over whelmed with the situation.

In short all the specific roles are open to debate and changes. Remove any char add any sort of Char an Uncle a grandfather. The options are unlimited, As a catholic family perhaps the Church took in many Home less teens and people in need of shelter now for then ever. And asked this Family to take one in. The only part that matters is the core idea. This is a family who's stress and agrivation is boiling over. Trapped here each facing there own Desires and issues. Who will hit the breaking point first. How will they break and how will it change the rest of the family.

all chars 15 and up PM me if you want to RP...yada yada Done now!

Back
Top Bottom