Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM/GM Here - Looking For Few Limits High Profile RP Partner (Relationship Simulator) (Discord) (Serving Doms & Subs!)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hey there, this is Kiwi - or now, Shotai!

Currently, I'm looking for an RP partner who has few limits in terms of what characters they play, and what I will play. Here are some things to consider,

- A variety of sex and gender! For either of us to pick and choose from.
- A variety of age! For either of us to pick and choose from.
- A variety of kinks! For either of us to please each other with!
- Paragraphs, multiple paragraphs! Please make sure you understand the English language well enough.
- Discord Only! I only RP on Discord.
- Please do not contact me with too many limits! If you say that your only limit is that you only play with females characters, that's a massive limitation, even if it is one limitation. Imagine erasing 50% of the worlds population, that's how I feel with limitations like that.
- After popular demand, this thread now serves dominants & submissives!

With that out of the way, my contact information is at Discord: Shotai#3575 - let's discuss some things! (I'll interview you XP)

Things that are usually overlooked by responders:
1. People only looking for only one sex or gender
2. People only looking for voluptuous figures

Last edited:
Bump! Reminder, be diverse and accepting of MANY things. If you are a male who only likes females, that is not diverse. Wiping out 50% of the cast that I can play is not accepting of a wide cast!

I shall be opening two slots for RP!

I will also have one additional slot open for promising partners that happen to miss the queue.

Bump! After a quick quality check, I've culled a lot of RP's in order to make way for more quality ones. I now have an open 5 slots!

Back
Top Bottom