Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm sure this is a silly question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrsy

Meteorite
To become a full member you have to post three times. By post, does that include replies to a thread or do they mean three individual threads?

Hi Jrsy - you just need three posts total. You can see the number of posts you have by mousing over your username. You now have 3 messages, so you're good to go! You'll just need to wait the full 24 hours from when you joined.

Hi Jrsy - you just need three posts total. You can see the number of posts you have by mousing over your username. You now have 3 messages, so you're good to go! You'll just need to wait the full 24 hours from when you joined.
Awesome! Thanks

So...theoretically I can juat reply here to get my three posts? While it adds nothing? Seems odd to me to be honest...

But can't they just reply 3 times here? I mean...I got two replies in this chat?
And bots? I may not understand, but why would a bot be on a roleplay website?

Not when the spamming consists of users, often new to the site, filling inboxes with messages. It was a much more errant problem before the rule was instated. As for bots, who knows! However, it does happen from time to time.

Spamming I understand yeah, okay true... still don't get the bots thing. But maybe I'm not robot enough to get it haha.

In light of the new Picard series, I wouldn't mind if a few synthetic bots joined here for some role-playing...

At this time this thread has been locked as the original question has been answered.

~BMR Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom