Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Monstress, Demoness, Mistress looking for subs of any gender

Why hello there lovelies... This is my second searching thread here on BMR, I'm relatively new but I'm excited to get things started. I did a bit more of an intro in the other search thread but the important bits are going here as well:

Its been almost a year since I have had the time and the right frame of mind to roleplay again but I am looking to start some new stories. I write in third person, past tense. I love writing meaty intros and I'll match the flow of the story/what I'm given from there. If I seem like an interesting perspective partner to you please send me a PM. I would prefer to RP through PM or a thread on Blue Moon. I will considering moving to other emails? But I will not go to a messenger service of any kind. Tried it. Not for me.
I love playing futa characters, since playing with biology and making up fantastic characters by whatever magical means that I can spin in the process of world building is one of my favorite things. I also love playing my futa ladies as powerful, dominant and very in charge. They can range from young, fiesty and impulsive to calm, collected and deliciously cruel.

UPDATE (Feb, 2021): WOW, I have gotten a lot of responses. I'm tickled. Thank you all so much! I'm trying to get through them all. It would help me a lot if you send me EXACTLY the kind of roleplay you're looking for: whether its one of my scenarios that you want to use or something from your own imagination that you think I'd like. I can't keep track of all of the "Interested!" DMs. No offense to anyone of course, this will just help me keep everything clear in my DMs.

Currently looking to write along the lines of these topics/kinks:

-Fantasy/Sci Fi (Period/Modern Day)
-Magic systems/World Building
-Non-Human Characters
-Size Difference
-Exotic/Large Cocks
-Pregnancy/Mpreg (YC being impregnated, not mine)
-Oviposition/Egg Laying
-Non-Con/Dub-Con
-Slavery/Bondage/Pet Play
-Humiliation/Denigration
-Public Scenes/Exhibitionism
-Feminazation/Gender transformation (YC being transformed)
(Full F-list Kinks are linked in the signature if you're curious - otherwise please feel free to ask if you're after something specific)

I am looking to play: a dominant futa character. She will be doing MOST or ALL of the penetrating regardless of YC's gender.
-Sorceress/Witch
-Fae
-Dragon
-Demoness

Plot Ideas:
1) Modern Sci Fi with incest themes. Our characters are siblings, my character is the elder sister and your's is a younger brother (ages are up for discussion, obviously everyone involved is of age). YC eats, sleeps and breaths an MMO. This rather annoys MC, since YC has become a bit of a brat in real life as they've gotten and more and more famous in the game. What YC doesn't know though, is that MC has just gotten a job for the company that makes his favorite game and part of her conditions for accepting the job was being able to mess with some of the in game coding where his character is concerned. Things could certainly progress into real life as well. My character may or may not be a futa in real life, but she would definitely be one in the game and augment herself in the real world with some fun toys. I imagine YC to pretty thin and effeminate in real life, so that we can do some of the feminization in real life as well. They could go to a convention for the game as well later down the line?

2) Fantasy. My Futa is a witch and she needs an assistant to help her gather all kinds of ingredients for her magic. Whether YC becomes her assistant willingly or not, they soon realize that the "gathering" of these ingredients is a lot more involved than they thought.

3) Fantasy. MC and YC used to travel together in an adventuring party (think DnD) and the party has since fallen apart. However major we want to plan that fall out having been (a fight between our characters, the campaign ending badly, they succeeded and went their separate ways etc). The characters meet up again in a way that positions MC in a position of power over your's and turns out she's always wanted to grind YC beneath the heel of her boot. It's time you finally get what's coming to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom