Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Femboy looking for a Dom! Please feel free to poke around! <3 (NSFW)

WillSkye

Planetoid
Hello Everyone! <3

My name is William and I've recently decided to begin to explore the more effeminate side of myself through ERP. I typically tend to play a shy and unsure femboy in the age range anywhere from 15-19 whose just starting to figure out who they are~ In terms of plot/kinks/scenes I'm willing to try nearly anything! My general post length is at least one good meaty paragraph and up to 5 beefy paragraphs if I'm feeling super creative! I also am free very often so you can expect multiple replies a day! Feel free to reach out if you have any particular fantasy of the smutty variety you've been meaning to write about! I promise that I won't judge and am always willing to hear your ideas! I also really enjoy just talking ooc with folks as it allows me to better know the person I’m writing with! Below I've listed a few of my favorite kinks, some hard limits that I will not touch, and perhaps a suggestion for a pairing! Happy Hunting!~

If you happen to be into m-preg, omegaverse, and/or earfucking a neko please reach out regardless because that's something I am exploring and would love to roleplay ANY scenario that we can work it into~ thanks!

Current Craving:
A new neighbor just moved in!~ You notice that he has a petite and vaguely feminine frame, thing waist, wider hips, absolutely delicious thighs and a cute ass~ his facial features are rather soft as well! A little bit of makeup and a cute outfit and he'd be indistinguishable from a girl!~ Well... almost~ His parents are out often, leaving him home alone a lot~ As time goes on, you can't stop thinking about him, so you go clubbing, go to bars, and as you spend more time out and about... you notice a familiar silhouette at similar bars, she's clad in a stunning low cut gown and what appears to be a cute pixie cut, absolutely you're type of gal, only, you can't see their face because they're wearing a black masquerade mask... curious... Approaching them, you notice that their voice is also quite androgynous and then it hits you, the one in the mask~ that's your neighbor!~ Over the next couple of weeks, you observe his actions from your house a bit more and he seems... if nothing else just to be a normal boy with... crossdressing tendencies... well... what an opportunity to have a new sissy to play with~

Anywho, this roleplay above revolves more around coercion, seduction, and breaking mc into being your new sissy cumslut to toy with!~ And we all know the only good sissy~ is one stuffed with an alpha's cum~

Kinks Include:
Age play
Forced Feminization
Dub/Non-con
Rough sex
Etc etc

P.S.
If I abandoned a previous rp, I’m very very sorry, school was very hard for a while but I am free again now, please DM me if you wish to continue!
198_1000.gif

Love~
Will <3

Favorites: (Don't have to be included)
BDSM
Corruption/Coercion
All The Way Through~
General Pervyness~
Feminine Clothing
Excessive Cum
Pet play (Leashes, collars, etc)
Non-Con/Dub-con/CNC