CRAVINGS (FxM preferred, FxF also yummy)

Hiyo! Been a while since I've made a post, but I wanna really get back into the game. Bear with me if this isn't super clean.

Current cravings:

MONSTERGIRLS - I literally love monstergirls so much. I want to play with them more, experiment with them, toy with different dispositions, potential, interactions. My favorites are generally beast types. I have experience with a high orc, lots of nekos, a kobold (who I adore), succubus, and a hellhound, but I really want to try an oni, maybe a weresheep. I'm up to experiment plenty.
Domme work- more casual, maybe modern rp or modern fantasy? But I want practice as a domme!
Dark ass modern- Craving some really taboo/dark stuff. Non-con, burning, beating, bruising, bleeding, knife play, possible snuffing? Total physical and sexual torture.

Post length- I generally post a paragraph or two per post, but it depends on what platform that I'm roleplaying on, whether I'm on PC or mobile, and the speed of the rp. For a smutty scene, posts might be a bit shorter to pick up the pace of the scene, and for more story based, they tend to be a bit longer.

Platforms- I am happy to roleplay via Discord or Bluemoon. I'm quicker to reply on Discord for casual chatting, but for roleplay, replies might be about the same. Also, for roleplay on Discord, we def need to do it via a private server, otherwise messages will probably be lost in my DMs.

Post frequency- Depends on what i have going on, but I try to get replies out at least once a week if I've promised to them. However, I'll definitely keep you posted on if/when I can reply.

All my kinks- F-list - Warning I'm too lazy right now to format the link, but my F-list pretty much offers everything I'm interested in or not into. You're welcome to ask any questions that you have!

I know I'm probably missing some details but man I'm tired. Just feel free to message me! Please include details as to why you're messaging though. I like to know what I'm getting into ;)

Back
Top Bottom