Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any public play

Sylvan

Moon
Hi, it's Sylvan. I'm 25+ and prefer that you are too.

I'm mostly seeking short-term or one-shot pwp with an emphasis on public play/exhibition/voyeurism/light humiliation (regardless of scenario, characters experience blushing, modesty, nervous laughter, and kind of being turned on by racy exposure). Other interests include breast/nipple play, oral, fingering, orgasm control/forced orgasm, dubcon that turns consensual, straight seduction, sleep play, accidental exposure, masturbation, vibrator control, and restraints.

Other kinks may be included. Humans only, please!

Limits include hardcore humiliation (anything that causes crying or mental breakdowns), toilet play, hyper sizes, excess liquids, mindbreak/ahegao, blood/gore, noncon/rape, characters under 21, futa, and other exotic kinks. If it's not listed anywhere on here, feel free to ask.

I am also open to writing against a GM who controls the scenario or multiple characters. I am not willing to GM for someone else, however.

Note that I will probably only post once or twice a day. There may be times that I am able to write more, but this is not the norm for me. My preferred medium is PM, or even better, email. Please note your preference when you pm me. I don't care too much about IRL stats, but I can be selective about writing quality. A few well-written paragraphs will suffice. I prefer common slang or direct terminology over words like "flower" and "gem."

I have bolded my preferred role. All characters must be 21+.

Fun in the Sun [f// only] A x B

While at the beach, A starts out by playing some naughty tricks on B, like pulling down her bikini top or wedging her bottom. The behavior starts to escalate as onlookers egg A on, while B tries to maintain her decorum. It's increasingly difficult with all those eyes, though, and A's fingers actually feel really good...

The Long Ride [f//, fxm, or gm] A x B/GM

A is already leaning toward some kind of exhibition when she boards the bus dressed in a skimpy outfit. She was expecting the lascivious looks, but not someone using the handrail to restrain and fully expose her to the passengers. And she definitely couldn't have anticipated B/GM making her orgasm, displayed to everyone.

It's a Messy Job [f//, fxm, or gm] A x B/GM

A takes a job at an erotic cafe, where her uniform consists of a sheer apron. Customers are allowed to grope the workers, and they can pay extra to insert and control a vibrator in their preferred waitress. The more money B spends, the more benefits they get. It's not unusual for more than one patron to converge on a single worker.

Cosplaying [f//, fxm, or gm] A x B/GM

A attends a cosplay event dressed in a highly revealing outfit. B approached A and invites her to a private room. There, A is teased, turned on, stripped, and forced to cum for a salacious crowd who may or may not join in on the fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom