Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surviving through captivity together (Chaos Strife x LustfulSins)

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
Slowly opening his eyes Chaos rose up from the cold, hard floor. Holding onto his head recalling that someone had come up from behind him and knocked him off. He suddenly shivered before realizing all he had on was a pair of boxer briefs. What had happened to his suit and personal items? In a quick jolt of panic he shot up to his feet, looking around to realize he was in a small cramped room that had nothing more than a dim light and a heavy barred door. Though it was then he noticed another there with him, laying upon the ground as well appearing to be in the same situation he was in. Going over to the door he tried to push and pull it open, trying his best to leave that room he was in. With all his efforts however he could not even budge the door in the least. Letting out a mild groan he gave up trying before looking over to the other guy who was there, kneeling down to lightly shake him in order to waken him.

Last thing he remembered was walking home from work. He had to take detour from his usual route though when a new construction area was set up that blocked his way. It was then he had heard footsteps all around him, unaware that a group of men were coming to kidnap and sell him off for some easy cash. Chaos had always made sure to keep well fit and healthy. While he didn't exactly have a super model body he was still at least fit, towering over most with his six foot four height in his young age. His body and face clean shaven with short brown hair that was slicked back. Though now it was a bit rough around the edges. "Hey there. You doing alright?" Asking as he shook the man once more. He could hear the sounds of heavy boots on the floor outside the cell door. The sound of them seeming to steadily approach their direction.

2c5c7380c5456ba2bb2f81c7cf632a04--ipod-wallpaper-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
Name: Devereaux (Dev)

Devereaux DeLucas had been working as a model for hire for two years. He's modeled clothing, photography, college art classes, and more. He's not famous, but his name is known. He'd had a particularly good modeling day, had even gotten an extra tip from the sleazy photographer, and had thus decided to dress up and go bar hopping. At his third bar, an older gentleman started buying him drinks and flirting. Not one to turn down free drinks, Dev had flirted back with no intention of anything happened. The guy was nice enough. He hadn't expected his next drink to be drugged. In a haze, he'd been helped out of the building, and into a strange car. Shortly into the drive, he'd passed out.

Now, he's waking up cold, jaw length blonde hair pulled from it's elastic. He's toned, a jogger's build, and six feet even. Before he even opens his eyes, Dev realizes he's been stripped down to his thin black lingerie jock strap. With a groan, he puts one hand up to fend of whoever is shaking him, blinking open a pair of rather dark green eyes. "What..?" He sits up carefully, the stone floor of the cell cold on his bare skin. Dev looks to the other near naked man with him. "Who are you? Where am I?" Dev's voice isn't deep, but it's not high either. A pleasant middle tone.

He backed up a bit after Dev fended him off, not wanting to be swatted at or hit. "Calm down, calm down. I'm Chaos and well, I actually have no idea where we are at either. I just wake up here myself." Saying as his head turned to the barred door, seeing a large man there with what was clearing a couple bodyguards behind him. A rather angered look was on his face, yet before he could say something that man had begun to speak up to them. "Welcome you two. Now I am sure you are wondering just why you are here. Let me tell you how things are going to go. The two of you have been paired together to preform on stage for groups of onlookers. As for just what you two are going to do on stage, well I can assume given your present attire that much should be a given. Now I paid good money for you two so both will have to earn your keep. The more money you make for me on stage the more you will be rewarded. So don't disappoint me here. Your debut is about to start pretty soon. Best start going over what the two of you are going to do."

The man hastily walked off as Chaos was left there in shock about what clearly was going to be expected of him. His eyes looked over to Dev wondering just what in the world he was thinking about all this. Was he going to follow these so called rules or try to fight his way out of this place? Course he had no idea just where they were at to begin with or even know the way out of here. Fighting back just might lead to more pain than help in the end. "So uh... what do you plan on doing about what's coming up here?" Asking curiously as he looked upon Dev a bit closer. He had to admit, it probably would not be half bad to end up in this situation with him.

Dev is about to say something else to his cell mate, when three men open the door. Dev stares at them, trying to memorize faces in case he ever gets out of here. None of the three are the man that drugged him last night. The news of why they're here, though, is a shock to Dev. He swallows, then turns his green eyes to his cellmate.

Perform on stage? Given their attire? Dev catches on quick. And due to where they are, in a cell, and the body guards, there's likely little chance of escape. "Well, I have a feeling we won't be getting out any time soon. And from the way they were talking about rewards, I think there's also punishment if we do badly." Dev pauses, sighing and dragging his fingers through his blonde hair. "Well, I guess we should introduce ourselves before we're forced to have sex in front of people. I'm Devereaux, or Dev."

Dev seems to be giving in quickly, but it's the most logical course of action. Who's to say they won't be killed if they refuse? Besides, there's far worse things they could be forced to do than have sex with a designated partner in front of a crowd.

He noted the actions Dev took, feeling like he also came to the realization that they had very little chances to do anything but what they are expected to do. "Right, it would help to know our names here. I'm sure those watching would probably just love hearing one another calling out to each other. Course we could also use fake names but then I don't think we want to risk something like that. Who knows what sort of information these guys have on us. Pretty sure they at least know my name, given that my wallet is missing here." Slumping down against the wall now he took in a deep breath before letting it out, trying to calm himself before the inevitable.

"So um... who's the one that's going to be in charge? You know, while on stage." Saying with his face starting to turn a shade of red. "I can go either way myself so uh, whichever works for you." Chaos could not even believe that just this small talk of having sex with him was already starting to get him riled up. He tried his best to get out of his head, not wanting his thoughts to run wild on just the types of things the two of them could do together.

Dev can't help but grin as the other man starts to turn red. He's not happy about the situation he's in, but he doesn't appear to have a choice. At least his partner is attractive. For all he knows, Dev could have ended up with a balding middle-aged man with a beer gut. His grin widens when he hears the man state he can go either way. So can Dev, which leaves them plenty of options. But the man still hasn't given his name.

"Fake names would be a bad idea. If they have our wallets, they know who we are, and they might punish us for lying. I have a feeling they're looking for us to display raw emotions. I can also go both ways, so we could just improvise, if you'd like?" Dev tilts his head, wrapping his arms around himself. He's shivering, knees pulled to his chest. The other man at least has proper underwear. "However, you still haven't given your name. You know mine, but I still don't know yours."

Improvise? He wondered just what he meant by that. Though he had a feeling he was soon going to find out here. "Name is Chaos here and I do agree with you. Given the state we are in now I hate to think what more they could do to us as a punishment." Seeing the man start to grow cold, curling up in on himself he felt a cold chill run through him as well. Looking down at the ground he took a deep breath before standing up and making his way towards him. "We are a team now, if you could call it that. So uh, we both need to be in the best of shape here to really do well. That being said..."

Pausing mid-sentence Chaos sit himself down next to Dev, a bit timid and clearly nervous before he huddled up against his side. "Least we could do is keep each other warm enough to avoid either of us getting sick. That would really make us look bad on stage if one of us is unable to do very well." It was then the two heard steps approaching their door as a guard tapped on the bars. "Come on you two, on your feet. You guys need to get prepped before you hop on stage." The guard laughed as he unlocked and opened the heavy cell door.

Chaos? an interesting name. Dev can't help but to wonder what kind of mother the man's had been. He grimaces when thoughts of what could be worse come to mind, but he doesn't voice them. Instead, he leans into what little body heat Chaos has to offer. It's not much, but the man is right. They're a team now, whether they wanted to be or not. He can tell Chaos is nervous about what is to come. Dev is too, he just doesn't let it show on his face. He's good at that, acting, seeing as he's a model.

Dev turns his eyes to the door when the footsteps sound, coming closer. A guard comes into view, speaking about getting prepped. Dev isn't sure if that's a good thing, given how the guard laughs. Nevertheless, he stands and pulls Chaos up with him. "I guess we're up.. Whatever happens, I think we should trust each other. We don't have a choice in things, but trusting each other is all we've got."

Feeling himself helped up to his feet Chaos truly felt the nervousness washing over him in the moment now. "Yeah I know. Right now all the two of us got is one another. At least with that neither of us are going to really lose our minds here." The two were lead to a room that was just behind the stage they were about to step onto. In this room however the two could see a rather wide variety of items they could use on stage to help further excite the crowds. Various toys, scented lube, heating and cooling lube, even as far as ropes, blindfolds, gags, paddles, and so on.

Chaos took a sharp breath in unsure of what to pick. Or rather a bit bashful on just what items his eyes gravitated towards more than the rest. Something like this was quite personal and this stranger Dev was standing right next to him ready to use any of this. "Couple mins you two. Better start figuring out what you'll be doing." The guard spoke behind them putting this to a rush. He kept Dev in his peripherals, not looking directly at him at the moment waiting to see if he was going to be grabbing the same items he was eyeing there.

Dev looks over at Chaos with a small smile, then looks back to the items on the table. Embarrassingly, he's familiar with a lot of these. Perks of being a member of a certain type of club. With a quiet sigh, he starts picking up some items; leather handcuffs, a length of rope, a bullet vibrator, a small roll of red self-stick tape. "Hey, Chaos? Don't worry if there's something you want to use, if you're worried about how I might react. I'm pretty good with most things."

Dev turns toward Chaos with his chosen items. "I know we don't have a plan right now, but if you trust me, I promise I'll keep your attention on me, and not on what's going on around us. And next time, we can formulate a plan ahead of time."

Watching what things he went to pick out Chaos was well aware of what will be going on. The least he could do was to pick out some items that helped accommodate what Dev had chosen himself. As such he went over to grab a blindfold, a ballgag, and some additional rope, just in case. Hearing his words he was sure he would have said that anyway. After all what the two of them were about to do was more or less for those out in the audience rather than for them. Course it wouldn't hurt to be into the things they will be doing as well.

Hearing that Dev planned on keeping his attention on him did help to ease the nervousness of the situation. It was true there, the two of them were just thrown into this without a plan in place. They basically had to wing it as they went along and hope for the best. It was then Chaos' train of thought was broken as the two who had just been on stage came into the back, looking at Chaos and Dev before moving past them. "Alright you two, time to show what you've got to offer." The guard coming over to shove the two of them forward. As Chaos finally stepped out onto the stage he every pair of eyes on him. It was bad enough just waiting on the other side of the wall but now, it was hitting him all at once.

Dev almost trips as he's shoved through the curtain. One hand grabs Chaos' shoulder to steady himself, and he can feel the tension on the man's shoulder. Dev straightens, and is immediately aware of just how many people are watching. He stomach knots, but he can deal with crowds. It's not his first time on stage in front of so many people. First time naked, perhaps.

The first thing Dev does is look around ag what's already on stage. The low ceiling has a solid bar for holding, there's a couple rings set in the smooth wooden floor. Not much, but Dev can work with it. Instrumental music starts from somewhere, and Dev steps into Chaos' view. "Trust me? Let me take control this time."

Dev pulls Chaos to center stage, taking the items from his hands. They weren't given time to put anything on, but Dev is going to start slow. He sets the items on the floor, running his hands up Chaos' chest and neck, to tangle his fingers in the man's hair. Then he kisses him, firmly, tongue immediately asking entrance to his mouth.

Suddenly seeing Dev step into his view he blocked his line of sight with all those peering eyes. Take control? What in the world was he meaning by that? Before he could really ask much about it he felt himself moved to center stage. Great, even more on display now than before. The items he had chosen were taken from his hands and set aside onto the floor.

Feeling Dev's hand run up his chest and neck, feeling his fingers tangle themselves up in his hair he was caught off guard as he felt that firm kiss against his lips. Feeling that tongue trying to slip into his mouth he was hesitant at first before the word 'trust' rang in his head. Putting his trust into Dev he opened his mouth to allow his tongue to slip inside. Still, his body was rigid and tense. Though the way Dev was kissing him now was helping to ease that up a bit. His chest now visibly rising and falling in tune with his breathing having picked up.

Dev's first concern is taking Chaos'attention off their surroundings. The moment the man's lips part, Dev slides his tongue into his mouth, licking at the roof of his mouth and sliding his tongue around Chaos'. His hands slide down without breaking the kiss, down the man's arms to his hands, to lift them around his neck.

"Hold onto me." Dev murmurs against Chaos' lips, then kisses him deeply again. His hands move again, left hand to the back of Chaos' neck, right hand down. His hand rubs across the front of Chaos' boxers, palming his cock through the fabric. Dev continues rubbing Chaos, eventually breaking off the kiss to lick and suck at the man's neck.

Feeling Dev's tongue slip into his mouth sent a chill up his back. As it licked the roof of his mouth and slide along his tongue he couldn't help but let out a low groan. His arms were helped up to wrap around his neck as he held onto him a bit more, his words helping him further to do that. Chaos could start feeling himself getting lost in the moment a bit more now.

Though he was soon woken from that trance once he felt Dev's right hand palming the growing tent in his boxers. His body reacted on it's own as his hips pushed forward against his hand to grind himself against Dev's hand. Eventually their kiss was broken and once more, as if on instinct, Chaos' head tilted to the side once Dev began to to lick and suck against it. His hands began to grip the back of Dev's head as his heated breathing brushed against Dev's ear.

"That's it, just focus on me." Dev nips at the skin of Chaos's neck before sucking on the spot. His hand rubs more firmly, encouraging the man to move his hips. Dev is getting hard too, but he's not worried about himself.

After a moment, Dev moves his hand inside Chaos' boxers, wrapping his fingers around his cock. He strokes Chaos, lips running along his neck, teeth grazing his skin. After a moment, Dev pulls his head back, then crouches down briefly. He doesn't stop stroking, but uses hi alert hand to pick up the blind fold Chaps has chosen. Then he stands again, one handed managing to get it over Chaos' eyes. "Let me take care of you.

As Dev's hand rubs against him more firmly than before his hips only pushed back against his hand that much more. Chaos could feel his breathing quicken a little more, a growing need steadily building up within him now as Dev plays with him. His need only grew more as his hand slipped inside of her boxers to start stroking his cock. Chaos squirmed in place a bit before relaxing.

As he felt Dev start to lower down he wondered what he was up to before seeing the blindfold in his free hand. Somehow he manages to slip it on over his eyes. Well at least he felt a little easier knowing he couldn't see those prying eyes watching him. It was a bit easier just to imagine the two of them alone somewhere. Though being blinded now he had to put even more trust into Dev to move him about in any way he wanted Chaos to be.

Now that Chaos is blindfolded, Dev lowers to his knees properly. His hands pull down the man's boxers, tugging them until he steps out. Dev palms Chaos' cock again, stroking firmly. His left hand rests on the man's thigh as he leans in, presses kisses to his hip. He trails his kisses across Chaos' abdomen, to the base of the man's cock. His tongue flicks out, then drags from root to tip, like licking an ice cream. Then at the tip, Dev locks and sucks gently as his right hand resumes stroking Chaos' length.

Feeling his boxers pulled down completely he stepped out of them before starting to feel Dev stroke him firmly. Soon he felt those kisses against his hip as Dev could feel Chaos' cock growing in his hand. Those kisses sent shivers up his spine as they traveled over to the base of his cock. Once Chaos began to feel that tongue drag along his length he could not help but to moan out. His body shivering in delight as the pleasure coursed through him. Once he felt Dev reach the tip he started to feel him sucking gently as a hand stroked along his length. The thought of eyes watching him was starting to fade as all he could truly think about in the moment was what Dev was planning on doing to him next.

Dev's hands move to grip Chaos' hips, squeezing and encouraging the man to move. His mouth takes in more of his new partner' cock, sucking more firmly. He moans around Chaos' cock, sending small vibrations along his length. His focus now is to get Chaos relaxed, pull one orgasm from him, then set him up to bring him to a second.

After a minute, Devereaux changes tactics. He relaxes his jaw, then takes Chaos' cock into his mouth to the root. Sucking, creating a pleasurable vacuum around his length, Dev holds his head close, swallowing around the cock in his throat. In the back of his mind, he's trying to figure out just how much experience Chaos has with other men. He may be taking the lead, but would Chaos step up? Or would he wait until next time on stage, when they're more familiar with each other?

Feeling his hips squeezed more he felt his cock only sucked harder than before Every moan he could feel trembling around his length making him shudder and moan in delight. The blindfold was certainly helping him as he could only focus on Dev's mouth working his cock. Suddenly though he felt his cock taking deep into the back of his mouth. Chaos hunched over a bit at the sheer pleasure of how tight his throat was.

It was then he just couldn't take it any longer. Dev suddenly felt his head grabbed firmly by Chaos' hands before he felt his hips push forward, thrusting his cock deep into the back of his throat more. His moans picked up more as Dev was quickly rewarded with the taste of his precum dripping onto his tongue. Chaos just simply could not help himself, he wanted more of his mouth and wasn't going to stop until he finally felt satisfied enough. Ooo's and aaa's in the audience around them watched as Dev was getting his face fucked, Chaos no longer caring if his efforts made a rather big sloppy mess.

Dev grunts as Chaos finally loosens up, by gripping his head and thrusting into Dev's mouth. He relaxes his jaw, swallowing when he needs to, and working his tongue along the underside of Chaos' cock. Small moans send vibrations along the man's length. Dev's hands stroke Chaos' thighs.

Even though he can taste Chaos' precum, it doesn't bother him. He's done this so many times before. And most men love watching him swallow their release, so no doubt the audience will enjoy that as well. When Chaos gets close, Dev firmly grips the backs of his thighs, trying to wordlessly hint at the man to come in his mouth.

He felt his jaw relax as that tongue of his focused on the underside of his cock. The sensation only causing him to thrust faster into his mouth now, wanting more of what that tongue can do. His hands gripping harder onto Dev's head, clearly not wanting him to pull away from him just yet.

Steadily he could feel the build up within him knowing he wasn't going to be lasting much longer at this rate. That's when he felt Dev firmly grip the back of his thighs trying to convey to him what he wanted. As if reading all the signs and not even needing to exchange a single word Chaos got what he was wanting. With one big deep breath his hips moved faster into his mouth, feeling that peak of his reaching closer and closer. With a few grunts out loud Dev got what he wanted as Chaos began to shoot his cum deep into the back of his mouth. His cock pulsed and throbbed with every shot of his cum, filling Dev's mouth more and more until he was spent. Chaos' hands fell from either side of Dev's head as he panted, his body shuddering every so often whenever that tongue hit a soft spot on his now rather sensitive cock head.

Devereaux now holds on for balance as Chaos fucks his mouth. The man definitely knows what he's doing, and Dev shivers to think what these thrusts would be like pounding into his ass. By this point, they've only used up half their time on stage. So when Chaos starts pumping his hips harder, so close to his climax, Dev is already thinking of ways to get him hard again.

When Chaos hits his orgasm and releases his load, Dev starts swallowing. It's hot and slightly salty, but not unpleasant. More than he had expected, yet he manages to not lose a drop. There's some impressed sounds from the audience, as well as groans from the few who are stroking to the view. Head released, Dev sucks and licks his partner's cock clean. When he finally lifts his head and stands, he licks his way up to Chaos' mouth, then slides his tongue in, kissing Chaos. Though deep, the kiss is brief.

"We still have time to use up. Take off the blindfold and keep focused on me. There's a strip pole, use the ropes to tie my forearms to it, so I'm facing it and bent over. I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there. Your cock is sick with not saliva, so don't worry about hurting me. Make it look like you'reforcing me to be tied." Once he's done talking quietly, Devereaux kisses Chaos again, sliding his hands along the man's chest.

Panting after his climax he tried his best to catch his breath feeling Dev's mouth sucking out every drop of his cum that he could get. Every subtle suck caused Chaos to shiver, his sensitivity at a high. Finally though Dev had pull off his before licking his cock clean off. Once he stood up to come face to face with Chaos he was taken back once his tongue slid into his mouth. For however brief that kiss was it certainly took some of gathered breath away.

He listened to his words as he spoke understanding what was to be done next. So as that next kiss came about he reached up to remove the blindfold from his eyes. Taking just a moment to allow his eyes to focus a bit he tried his best to make it appear as if he was forcing Dev to get into position. Pulling him up close to him he started to slowly walk him back towards the pole kicking the rope along the ground beside him in the process. Once at the pole however he quickly broke the kiss to spin Dev around. Reaching down Chaos quickly grabbed the rope, forcing Dev to bend over with him in the process. Grabbing Dev's arms he pulled them to the pole wrapping the rope around them in a firm vice to make sure he couldn't accidentally break free and ruin the act.

Once that last rough tug on the rope made it secure he started to slowly walk around behind him. Dev could feel his hands start to knead and grab at his ass firmly. Fingers moving up to hook under the underwear he wore to suddenly wank them down. He knew he had to act fast before his cock dried up with his saliva and made what he had to do next more painful for them both. So wasting little time he started to tease that puckered hole with the tip of his cock. Ever so slightly he pushed forward feeling him start to accept his cock. Chaos groaned once he felt how tight he was around his length, making sure to ease back a bit once and a while until Dev grew use to his size. It was then he suddenly gave one firm thrust forward, burying himself into Dev.

Back
Top Bottom