Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dom for Sub.

The Elusive

Dominant Bull™
Hi there!

I love to play dominant male characters against submissive characters - females or sissies/femboys.

I have more than two decades of RP experience, can write daily, match with my partner's post length, and play both short and long terms. I enjoy writing about all the senses the characters experience - what they see, touch, taste, feel against their skin, temperature, smell, sound etc along with their thoughts and feelings.

My hard nos are toilet stuff, vomit, beastality, deaths, body transformation and pregnancy. And like to play slice-of-life/human characters and settings only. I am, in general, not into inducing physical pain on the subs in the plot, but spanking, light to medium bondage to refrain a too bratty one, edging and orgasm denial etc are my favorites.

My kinks revolve around domination, making the partner's characters perform dirty nasty stuff, enjoying the submissive nature from them, treating MC with absolute love/passion/devotion, while they are enjoying it to the core. Cultural opposites are also a turn on.

You can check the F-List here

Some ideas worth exploring are below. Its very high level, I would love to collaborate with potential partners to see what kind of plots we can come up together based on these broad categories:

Love to be sub
Characters involved are already submissive in nature and enjoy being one to MC. Their only intention in this kind of a set up is just to be with MC and keep MC happy throughout.

Reluctant subs
They are not into it by default, but are dragged into a situation where they have no other choice but obeying MC’s orders. They eventually end up enjoying it to the core.

Cuckolds and Cuckqueans
A reputed couple is taken over by MC and uses the woman right in front of her partner while the partner is helplessly watching. To add to the humiliation, the partner gets turned on watching it and eventually gets addicted to it and craves for more.

The more the merrier
Sometimes I prefer to include more characters to the plot. Could be family related or anything with multiple female/male characters on the other side.

--------------------

Let's get connected to see where is taking us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom