HERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY

piglet

Meteorite
Hello! Welcome to my request thread, nerds. 🐷
As a foreword, allow me to introduce myself. If you don't care about those formalities, then feel free to skip ahead.

🐽

As far as you're concerned, my name is Piglet and I am currently 23 years old. Back in middle school, I was introduced to online roleplaying forums through the budding sites of foopets, myspace and neopets (shoutout to the OGs!). I didn't fully stop role-playing until my first semester in university, when I had to quit due to school, work and other activities outside the two. I've always wanted to get back into roleplaying but never had the time to set everything up in order to have an enjoyable story that my partner and I could write. With the current situation of the zombie apocalypse commencing, my university ended up closing down and I was ultimately laid off until further notice (last semester blessings). So, now here I am. My days involve watching my professors spend thirty minutes trying to figure out how zoom works and playing the sims 4 (mods4lyfe!). After about a week of getting wine drunk in my bathtub and blowing bong hits into my cat's face, I decided to redirect my free time to this site. Although I come here during uncertain times of availability, I do plan to have my partners to be preferably long term.

🐽

Character Type:
  • I typically play female characters.
    • I am opened to playing characters of different sex, gender, orientation and species

• All characters of mine will be 20+.
    • I am not open to the idea of playing with characters younger than 20.
  • I typically play a single character.
    • I am opened to playing multiple characters within a role-play.
  • I favor playing petite, athletic characters.
    • I am opened to playing characters of all body variety with the exception of morbidly obese.
  • I prefer role-plays to be 50/50 as far as sex/plot goes.
    • As long as both of our characters have that special spark, this rule is negotiable.
  • I write between 3-7 paragraphs.
    • I do not have a minimum for my partner but post-matching is appreciated.

🐽
Little Pleasures:
  • Marking: Whether it be by biting, choking, spanking-- I love when my characters have evidence of yours when looking in the mirror.
  • Foreplay: That's anything that doesn't fall in the category of vaginal or anal sex. The best part of typing up a response during a sultry moment is working with the anticipation that has been built by our characters.
  • Blackmail: Whether it be my character or yours, I enjoy bringing in a blackmailing aspect to the role-play.
  • Romance: Not by your traditional sense of happily ever after, but I do enjoy playing a role-play where both of our characters are valued by the other to some sense of affaire.
  • Sexual Tension and Aggression: I love both-- the aggression your character may have towards mine or that tension which sits so heavy in the air it suffocates you.
  • Cosplay/Lingerie: Why not like having our characters in cute outfits before they get all fucked up? I like anime cosplaying, career-based dress up, and of course the sexy little lingerie.

🐽
Turn offs:
  • Scat: It's a no from me, dawg.
  • Death and Battery: Listen, I like ruffling up my character's feathers, but I don't like the idea of getting their ass beat to the point where I can no longer play them. I also do not favor character death (upon proper plot forming and story writing, this death rule may be negotiable), as I can no longer play after they're gone.
  • Zoophilia: Piglet's the name, not the game.
  • Character Boxing: I will not partake in a role-play where you already have a define stencil of what my character is (Picture, age, gender, personality, ethnicity and occupation already filled out prior to my intervening). This is a huge pet-peeve of mine so anyone who brings forth a story with a character for me to play already in mind will instantly get dropped. Allow me to play my own.

🐽
Original Pairings: (All pairings must be accompanied by plot before role-play begins)
  • Student x Professor
  • Vampire x Hunter 🐷
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Assassin x Target 🐷
  • Detective x Criminal
  • Master x Maid 🐷

Fandom Pairings: (Pairings are not set-- able to go different routes with each story or have OC)
  • Anne x Henry (The Tudors) 🐷
  • Touka x Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)
  • Ganta x Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
  • Dolores x William (WestWorld)
  • Ragnar x Lagertha (Vikings)
  • Geralt x Yennifer (The Witcher)
  • Jamie x Claire (Outlander) 🐷

🐽
Storylines:
  • Miss Runaway: MC was sold by her family to a wealthy man from the neighboring city as a glorified bumpkin bride. Upon the day of the wedding, she never shows up to the alter which prompts her husband to hire a bounty hunter after it was discovered that she ran away. | Playable characters: Husband, Bride, Bounty hunter | Setting: A setting that mimics the medieval feudalism. | Genre: SOL or Fantasy, Romance
  • Midnight Secretary: MC is a personal secretary that works for YC. Their relationship is platonic, flat and professional at best but she gets the job done and does it well. Until she stumbles into the office one night and discovers that YC is inhumane (vampire, werewolf, demon, etc.) | Playable characters: CEO and Secretary | Setting: Modern city, similar to NYC or L.A. | Genre: Supernatural, Potential Romance 🐷
  • Jumper: MC or YC gets transported to another dimension that is filled with terrifyingly dangerous creatures and humans who possess unnerving amounts of powers. *This role-play is more so based off of world building and therefore would need more planning than most. | Playable characters: anyone, really | Setting: Another world-- far, far away in a distant land | Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Possible Romance, Possible Horror
  • Spice: MC just came out of an ugly divorce and needs to get back into the dating scene. However, the vanilla aspect of sex has bored her completely and she finds herself reaching out to deeper parts of her own sexuality. After a few failed dates and one too many drinks for the night, MC finds herself exploring the streets and stumbling into a fetish club. Turns out, she likes what she sees-- the BDSM and YC. | Playable characters: self-explanatory | Setting: Modern city, NYC or L.A. | Genre: SOL, Romance
  • Stranded: A trip from Seattle to Sicily goes very wrong when the plane crashes into the sea mid-flight. Now, YC and MC are supposedly the only survivors on a seemingly stranded island. Will they work together to try and get rescue or will primal instinct get the best of them? | Playable characters: self-explanatory | Setting: Stranded island, modern day | Genre: SOL, Survival, Potential Romance
*More will be added at a later date.*
🐷 = Craving

🐽

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom