Fx Male ×pechadur's (female) shoppe×

pechadur

뽀뽀
¤ introduction ;
My name is pechadur, lovely to make your acquaintance! If you've stumbled upon this thread it means you're searching for a role play if not please excuse this terrible opener. A little about me: I'm biologically female, in my twenties, work way too much yet I stay up way too late, my favourite colour is pastel pink, and I adore foxes. Truly my favourite creatures, nothing can beat them. I've been role playing for about ten years (don't quote me on that) and I like to think I have a good grasp on the English language. Please stick around if you're interested, hopefully something will catch your eye!
I will not play a futa nor will I play against one! Please do not ask!

¤ rules ;
Truly the stickiest part, please read through the rules and please don't try to break any of them. I'll be terribly sad if you do.
01. Proper spelling and grammar. Mistakes happen and I love commas way too much for it to be healthy, however, basic sentence structure is required.

02. Civility. We don't have to be best friends or have a daily OOC chat, though occasional messages would be lovely.

03. Understand that I am not the most active. I'm not on here 24/7 as I work two jobs. My signature shows my offline hours, please be mindful and do not hound me for a reply. Oftentimes I will only have a reply once or twice a day.

04. Read my F-list and respect what is on the 'no' list. You will not convince me to play any of those. As a precaution, I shall also list the big three here: No incest, no vore, and no scat. You will be blocked if you message me concerning any of those.

05. All characters are 18+. No ifs, ands, or buts.

06. Realistic face claims only. Unless it's a fandom pairing, I can not stand anime/cartoon face claims for the most part.

07. I hate doing these, however, if you do send a message: include your favourite colour or animal. I'll most likely prioritize it as it shows you read the rules.

08. Third person only. I do not enjoy writing first, nor do I particularly like second. So please keep this in mind.

09. On site only. No discord, no email, no AIM, no Google Docs; none of it. One site only.

10. Please have a profile picture. An odd rule, though to be fair, the amount of times I've been ghosted by someone with no profile picture far outweigh the people with one.

¤ fandoms & pairings ; modern or original setting
› Avatar: The Last Airbender | Zuko x Katara | Jet x Katara |
› Dragon Age | Fenris x Hawke |
› Naruto | Itachi x Hinata | Kiba x Hinata | Kakashi x Sakura |
› The Elder Scrolls | GM x Dragonborn | Dragonborn x Faendal |

¤ characters & settings ;
tba
› to be added!

¤ plots ;
story;
Role Reversal

Muse A is a high-powered executive in an extremely successful, Fortune 500 ranked company. They also harbour a well-guarded secret. Off the clock, the busy executive lives a submissive lifestyle, frequenting BDSM clubs to indulge their needs and desires. Muse B is looking to get their foot in the door at a major company in the city's financial district. After many grueling interbiews and more than their fair share of rejections, Muse B is hired for the position of Muse A's personal assistant. Muse A is incredibly demanding and has no problem letting an assistant go for something as trivial as using sugar instead of splenda in their latte, but Muse B is determined to wow Muse A with their focus and relentless drive to succeed, refusing to be expendable like so many of Muse A's previous assistants.​
When Muse B shows up in Muse A's office for the first day of work, they are both stricken by speechlessness. The recognition is instant and undeniable. Muse B was Muse A's dominant at their last visit to the club just one week prior.​

smut;
Monster Brothel
Pretty much what the title says. Your character is one of the many patrons at a brothel- one that employs many exotic beauties. Take your pick of the many beautiful women that are more than happy to please you, no matter if you're a taur or an orc!
The Neighbour's Hot Tub
Muse A and Muse B sneak over to the neighbour's (Muse C's) yeard and use their hot tub while they're away on vacation. Young and in love, the adventurous couple fools around under the cover of the bubbling water. Caught up in their lust, neither of them realise that the neighbour has security cameras installed on the premises, and that everything they did while in the hot tub has been caught on tape.

What will become of the unintentional sex tape?

Will the tape be used for blackmail and/or will it open the door for an affair between two of the neighbours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom