Fun Brookes Request Thread 2 (nsfw)

FunBrooke

Head down, Ass up
Well I guess its about time I put something together aka request thread. And join the throngs of other amazing BM individuals.

I'm Brooke and have been role playing for some time now either via DMs or google docs or Discord. I typically write 1 to 3 paragraphs a post but all depends on the situation-context but I can guarantee you that constant one liners and I'm gone. I do like details and plot furthering but not to the point where we started Monday and you end it Tuesday. An even mix of smut and story.... :) I am not a spelling or grammar Nazi in any regard but if sentence structure, cohesion is not there then I'll lose interest. With that I will let you know I will make a conscious effort to be open and transparent if I don;t think its going anywhere so please respect that.

EST, 9am to 5pm M to F is my play time as I use this space, BM, as a way to unleash my inner sexual demons. Also I do enjoy OCC so expect that from me. I have a RLF and that comes first, so respect that.

Alright blah blah right, get to it right Brooke.. Shut up this is my request thread and I'll take my time.... Just kidding but let me tell you that this is a work in progress. So keep checking. :)

KINKS:

I'm pretty open to a lot of things, to try new things. But ones that get me squeezing my thighs together; BDSM elements in full complexity, Rape, Coercion, Blackmail, Toys, Pain, Torture, Watersports, Humiliation, Public Nudity and Sex, Forced Flashing, Forced Orgasms, Master/slave, Interracial, Incest. The list builds.

NOs, aka I run for the door:

Right now: Scat, furries, Being Dominant (aka my character), Vanilla love-sex-romance stories.....

FACELAIM aka CHARACTER:

Tiffan Thompson
Bibi Jones

PLOTS|IDEA:

Sister x Brother (from Jackstalker) NEW

Context here is brother has had pent up aspirations about his sister since they were young any living with thier parents. Then one day, be it fate or whatever, he has had enough and finally takes her. Fufilling all his sadistic fantasies while he trains her to be the perfect cock whore... Thinking she is married as well, spicen things up. See caught in the library

"the House Rules" (not my idea, Notts) TAKEN

A pairing that could work would be roommate x roommate. I'd set it on the first day of college and I'd make it a bad boy x good girl thing, a piece of shit drug dealer and a beautiful but shy student who waited too long to find a place to stay. From the moment she steps through the door he's aggressive. The conceit is that she never works up the courage to ask "what's going on?", even when he starts writing 'House Rules' for her on the dry erase board in the hallway- things like, 'you are always to shower with the door unlocked', or 'you will show me your tits on demand', or 'you will strip to your underwear and wait on your hands and knees for me by the door when you return home after school'. [/S]​

If my request tickles your fancy, stiffens you *wink, wink* them DM here and lets build something. Story and OCC to happen over Google Docs or Discord, eventually. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
tumblr_oawh1hEHeb1vv3fevo1_1280.gif

Back
Top Bottom