Fx M or F Inside my dirty mind (NSFW)

Hello everyone

I am exactly what I describe in my username. I am innocent in look and I seem so in my character... but get me talking about sex... and things change.
I love to write. I love a scene with a good and original story and enjoy planning with my partner as much as I do writing the story!

So what do I like?

My Characters
I am submissive by nature and so will always lean towards this as a character. I enjoy playing 18-30 year olds and will always prefer to be the younger character or our characters to be similar ages. I have a few face claims I like to use if a face claim is wanted but am also happy to describe the looks of my character too. I will not play someone you know. I have never been comfortable with this. I am happy to do fandoms but will generally play an original character. Those I'm comfortable with portraying are listed below.

My Partner
I expect my partner to be fairly literate, role play is just no fun for me if I'm trying to work out what your last sentence says. Typos are going to happen. We all do it! I have no preference over male or female and have no preference over people playing a different gender to their RL one. I enjoy the social aspect as much as the writing. So if you're friendly and want to chat in an OOC thread, great! I prefer my partner's characters to be older and dominant, but this is negotiable.

Writing Expectations
I have no preference over which POV we use in our role play, I can write in either first or third and enjoy both of them. I expect at least one paragraph, and prefer two or three per post. I don't mind writing longer, but if so my responses are likely to take far longer. As mentioned before I prefer my partner to be fairly literate. I can not stand when people write for my characters. I've had times where people have described what my character is wearing or feeling. This is not acceptable and I will terminate our role play. The same goes for people who ignore my post and continue as if I didn't write anything. If you don't like my post. Tell me. I can alter it if I feel it needs it.

Pairings
Below is a list of pairings I enjoy, the character I wish to play is highlighted in bold
University student x professor
(Step) Daughter x (Step) Dad
(Step) Sister x (Step) Brother
Human x Monster
Human x Ghost
Niece x Uncle
Human x Demon
Employee x Boss
Sub x Dom
Here are a list of pairings I've never written but would like to
(Step) Daughter x (Step) Mum
(Step) Sister x (Step) Sister
Niece x Aunty
Human x Alien
If there is a pairing that isn't here you'd like to try, please send me a message. I'm open to most ideas.

Fandoms
Harry Potter
DC - will play Harley Quinn
Game of Thrones
Phantom of the Opera - will play Christine

Themes
Corruption/Coercion/Blackmail
Incest
Fantasy
Superheroes/Villains
Magic
Mythology

Limits and Likes
Teasing
Squirting
Anal
Kissing
DP
Limits
Death (as a kink)
Blood/Vomit/Scat
Footplay
Rape

Current Cravings

Craving #1
I'm really craving something with a monster/dragon/mythical creature or mulitple, at the moment. I'm in a fantasy mood. I am especially in the mood for dragons.

Craving # 2
Had an idea involving Phantom of the Opera, what if it didn't end with her leaving him? We could alter the story in many different ways but I think the Phantom and Christine have an interesting relationship. Must have a fairly good grasp of the story for this one.

F-List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom