Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fair (dominant_minded X My_Apocalypse_Pony)

Ben booted up his laptop, checking for the third time to make sure his wife was sleeping. He quickly set up a new email account, trying to make sure his wife wouldn't read a thing that he was going to write with this address. After a few minutes, everything was ready and he hit the 'compose' button on the editor. He typed in the email address from the scrap of paper stuffed in his pocket and started to type out an email:

"I have to tell you, I can't get you off of my mind. I think about you when I'm at work, when I'm at home with my family, and even when I take a shower. It's driving me crazy. I don't know exactly what to say, it's been a long time since I've talked to a woman like this. I could tell you that your lovely hair, or your gorgeous body, or your smile, or your legs were keeping me mesmerized (which would be true), but what simply makes you unforgettable were your voice and the things you said. You were so sweet to my daughter and to me. You were, simply, enchanting."

After he read it, he decided that would be the subject line "To Enchanting".

He paused only for a moment before hitting the send button. Then he logged off his computer and tried to go to sleep, though he desperately wanted to check every five minutes to see if she'd responded.

Back
Top Bottom